Sorry about the tute taking so long, but it has finally arrived!
Again, I apologise for the quality of the photos.
Firstly, its hard for me to provide a pattern, so my best advice would be to trace some boy leg knickers that already fit you and work off that. Thats what I have done and it worked really really well. I also found that they fitted much nicer if you cut the pattern pieces on the bias if you are using a normal poplin like I have done. It gives the fabric a tiny bit more stretch.
Here is what my original pieces look like
At this point I overlocked all my side seams and centre front, and centre back together. I didn't use a sewing machine for the side seams at all because it gives a finer, neater finish, but if you don't have an overlocker, you might try small french seams.
SHould look remotely like this:
Here I overlocked the edge where your leg goes through, and then overlocked the crotch together, so you should have some very rough looking undies like these.
At this point, you should sew your trims on, I did mine at 7cm intervals from the side seams, and then sew on the lace at the bottom. Hand stitching gives for a nicer finish, but sewing machine still works well.
Measure around the waist, add seam allowance and cut out (on the bias!!) a rectangular waist band at about 4cm wide. You can do the waist band in two pieces if you wish to save on the fabric, and have the two joins on the side seams. Attach this as you would any other waist band.
Cut out a 8cmx2.5cm rectangle and overlock the edges, sew into the crotch and you are done! You should have something that looks a little like this!