I got a message from Rain that she received, and would like to claim rosali (if this round is still going) for:*A pendant or brooch featuring my two cats; I'll send photos (hehe I have many!)
This is my fifth claim? this round. I'm in Ontario Canada.
Here is my list:
Something inspred by my wists (www.wists.com/bhean
- Sugar skull molds (oh joy!)
- Unusual Toys for You to Knit and Enjoy booklet by Jess Hutchison - I'm hoping I haven't missed the boat on this one.
- PMC - OMG is this stuff so cool or what (Instructions would be really useful too)
- Japanese fabric, even scraps are great!
- Japanese crafting books or mags - even not in english is ok
- Resin casting kit
- lampwork bead kit (without torch)Crafted stuph:
- this is a long shot, but I'd love a Mamaponcho in black - http://www.mamaponcho.ch/home_EN.html
- I am totally in love with these black, indian cotton embroidered spider curtains!!!! http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=23482&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=336&iSubCat=854&iProductID=23482
- tablecloth with cool designs - tattoo, celtic, skullies, Frida, wicca - either all over or just in corners/along edges
- art dolls- creepy or fantasy or both!
- a little nestlace with blue eggs - pretty!
- ANYTHING with skullies
- a set of 13 placemats in a cool fabric (I have a BIG family
- black or red skull & crossbones towels http://pixelgirlshop.com/item.php?item_id=533&category_id=54
- Nightmare before Xmas stuph
- Largish black wiccan altar cloth with a pentacle quilted, appliqued, silk screened
-"Daddy" heart tattoo T-shirt for my toddler http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&G=1&ITEM=419682&RN=613
- The cutest toddler dress ever! http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&G=1&ITEM=242132&RN=615
A black T-shirt with THIS http://www.jbox.com/IMAGE/3kxkw in red Thanks 6iggle!
I'm a 33 yo SAHM with 3 kids (+1) living in Acton, Ontario trying to fit my art-making in between dinners, naps and playdates....my favorite colours are black, red, purple, cobalt. I really dislike pastels. I adore skulls, greenmen, cool stripey-legged dolls, medieval stuph, and general goth-y goodness. I love ephemera, embellishing, and anything old and crusty....yum. But duct-tape and I are in a "business, not for pleasure" relationship...I use too much of it around the house to fix stuff