A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
420 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 13!  (Read 35948 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006 05:31:26 AM »

Grrr Grrr Grrr at not being able to get onto craftster for three hours this morning! And Grrr again for the heck of it.

Okay, my apologies for anyone who was waiting to be approved so they could claim! You should all be updated, approved, etc so have a looksie on the status part and let me know if it's all right!

I'll be adding more In Progress feedback tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
Lol Stein
Cat lady

Atomic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006 07:18:10 AM »

I claim hokiekate for notecards, my favorite craft! List in a second...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So what are you, a mod or a rocker?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other, really.
------------------------------------------------------------

Want to do a personal swap?
Lol Stein
Cat lady

Atomic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006 07:34:34 AM »

I claim hokiekate for notecards. This is my first claim this round. I'm in Pennsylvania!

The list:

Anything inspired by my wists:  http://wists.com/lol_stein

A sewn messenger bag, I can give you ideas for fabric/colors, etc.

A cute amigurumi animal - maybe a tuxedo kitty or owl or fawn?

A bookbinding kit (I'd love to learn).

A soapmaking kit (ditto).

A handmade purse - sewn, knitted, etc. I like vintage, classic looking things, as well as mod and fun.

A pencil skirt like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=72797.0

Some sort of "relax" or "sleepy time" kit, including a sleep mask (my room gets way too bright).

I'll add more if needed!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

So what are you, a mod or a rocker?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other, really.
------------------------------------------------------------

Want to do a personal swap?
esmerelda

And pli, revel, chanter, boogeh...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006 08:03:38 AM »

I claim lol stein for a sleep/relax kit.  This is my first claim and I live in London, England. 

Wishlist:-

For my boyfriend:
A little explanation here my boyfriend, , is the love of my life and I am very, very proud to be his.  Unfortunately, he has just (last Sunday) moved to the Middle East to start a new job out there and it will be two months before I get to see him again.  Needless to say, I am already missing him terribly.

So, now that I have bamboozled you with my sob story into making things for him, not me (just kidding, not my intention at all), I know that either of the following would be gratefully received by the both of us:

1.   A Ganesh shrine.  Last year, travelled to India on business for two months (yeah, we looooove the long-distance relationship thing).  Before he left, the company driver gave him a small (c. 2 ins wide x 2 ins high) statuette of Ganesh, the Hindu god of many things, but particularly of new endeavours and travel.  I would love you forever if you could make a little Ganesh shrine for my boyfriend to stand him in in his new accommodation in the ME.
2.   T-shirts/non-woven polo shirts.  He wears these constantly.  is a size L and will wear blue, green, red, brown, grey and black.  Stencilled or screen printed would be awesome, but he has a thing about large pictures in the middle of his chest, so around the hem, on the right or left hip, up the side under the arm, on the arm, anywhere other than smack bang in the middle of the chest.  He is into the following:
   Scuba diving
   Donkeys (dont ask!)
   Naval motifs
   Anything engineering/surveying/geotechnical (I know nothing about this, so youre on your own!)
   Star Trek
   Battlestar Gallactica

For me:

1.   Amigurumi animals, especially rabbits, frogs, cats and owls
2.   Charm bracelets
3.   Dangly earrings
4.   Non-knitted wrist cuff
5.   Diet & exercise journal although I love my curves, I need to get fit for the heat in the Middle East, so one of these would be cool, particularly with motivational quotes.  Please PM me for content requirements
6.   Star-shaped Christmas tree ornaments in any medium go wild!
7.   Knitting needle roll 40cm long with three layers of pockets, please.
8.   Messenger bag with pockets for phone, wallet & knitting bits n bobs, enough space for WIPs and 35cm needles, and a key leash/pocket (as I am tired of having to ferret around in the bottom of my tote bags for my keys!)
9.   Cool wooden/bamboo knitting needles fimo ends, painted, engraved, whatever.  Sizes from 2.5mm to 6.5mm
10.   Amy Butler weekender bag long shot but oh so fabulous!
11.   Magnets!  Any sort
12.   A surprise from my wists!  www.wists.com/esmerelda

Craft supplies:
1.   Sharpies!
2.   Wool tops/roving
3.   Yarn lots and lots of lovely yarn!  I know this is a bit cheeky, but I am knitting Irish Hiking Scarves for Christmas this year and need 2 skeins of Brown Sheep Lambs Pride Worsted, which runs a bit expensive here in the UK, in each of the following colours:
   Chocolate
   Kiwi
   Spice
   Aztec Turquoise
   Amethyst
Otherwise any other yarn will be gratefully received I am turning into a knitting fiend and LOVES ME YARN!!!
4.   Quilting fabric please see my wists ( www.wists.com/esmerelda )for ideas of fabrics I love.  I would particularly like blues, greens, pinks and creams for a quilt I intend to make one of these days.
5.   How to wet felt beaded necklace kit these are awesome and I love the ones that Jane Doe makes.
6.   How to make fabric origami ornaments kit
7.   Japanese mascot/stuffie books
8.   Beads and jewellery making supplies
9.   Origami papers

About me:

I am 24 (25 on August 6th!) and I live and work in London, UK.  As previously mentioned, my boyfriend of 2 years now lives in the ME and I miss him very much.  My favourite colours are blues, greens, browns, pinks & purples I hate orange and yellow with a passion, which is odd because I am a Leo! (did I mention its my birthday this month?  Yeah, Ill stop now!)  My preferred themes are asian cultures, world religions, pirates/nautical/oceanic, dia de los muertos, forest creatures and Billy Wilder movies.  I like opera, folk music, classical and punk (favourites are Puccini, Kate Rusby, Philip Glass and Green Day, respectively) and I tend to read series of books by one author, rather than individual books from varied authors (the Discworld series, the Rumpole books, the Jeeves books, Harry Potter, Narnia, etc.).

Thank you in advance, you wonderful crafty people!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SonjaBoo
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2006 08:21:51 AM »

esmerelda, I will send you some star shaped Christmas ornaments!  Cheesy   (Oh and happy birthday!  My birthday is the day after yours!  Go Leos!!)   This is my first claim!

-An amigurumi of any kind!  (However, if you need suggestions, I love black cats (though any cats really), St. Bernards, bees, cute bugs, sea creatures, mushrooms, trees, birds, pandas, elephants, etc.)

-Fabric headbands!  I have one but would totally love more in any fun fabrics!  I like to keep my hair out of my face in the summer.

-Panta I have a fabulous brown one that knottydottie made for me, but I would love more

-One of those belt pouch thingies that are often seen around Craftster!  My husband and I are doing a lot of walking lately, and it would be so helpful to have something like that to put our keys in, etc.

-On a similar note, a fun backpackagain to hold necessities when we are walking/hiking in the woods.  Ideally it could hold two water bottles, our keys, and our camera.

-Home made soapsthey dont have to be fancy!  I would like to make felted soaps for friends/family for Christmas, and ideally would love to have some made by fellow crafters!  (I am without any soap making skills, so this is amazing to me.)

-A funky cuff

-I love hair stuffany hair things you can make would be amazing! 

-Stationary!  Preferably craft related as I would like to use them in my swap packages

-A full apron made from retro-ish fabric if it had a pocket that would be doubly amazing

-Stitch markers

-I am going to Hawaii in October and would LOVE anything that I could take with mea travel bag, a fun purse, anything for the beach, etc.  If it had a Hawaiian feel or retro-Hawaiian motif, that would be amazing!

-Art for my dreary cubicle wallssomething bright and crazy!

-A new wallet mine has seen better days 

-I am a sucker for fabric pouchesif they have a zipper, all the better

-Something embroidered!  Doesnt matter whatI love embroidery and love to have it around my house. 

-Crocheted slippers!  I am a size 10 (yes, I am a Sasquatch.  Thankfully not as hairy though.)

-An eye pillow with lavender or peppermint scent

-A sleeping mask!  If its funny, even better

-A journal for sketching/journaling on my walks with the hubby

-Anything from my wists

-I know this is random, but I would LOVE a stenciled t-shirt for my husband.  He absolutely loves the Karate Kid movies and is in charge of his Fantasty Football League at work.  (He has called it the No Mercy League, as in the Cobra Kai motto from Karate Kid.  Strike hard, strike fast, no mercy.)  Anyway, if you could make a shirt for the No Mercy FFL League, that would be amazing!  (I think Cobra Kai had an emblem or logo, but am not sure what it looks like)

Supplies/kits:

-I would absolutely love a spindle or learn to spin kit.  I know this is kind of a biggie, but it is something I would just love to try!
-Bookbinding cloth or supplies
-Wool roving for felting
-Paper, ephemera, fun doo-dads to play with, game pieces, ribbons, etc.
-A beginners sewing kit.  I am getting a sewing machine for my birthday and would love any simple patterns or ideas for things I could make! 

About me:
   I am turning 28 on Aug 7th!  Eep!  I am married to a wonderful man named Josh and we love to walk, love animals, Hawaii, and the show Lost.  We have a furball named Sonja (thus the SonjaBoo) who is our baby!  I love bright colors, any new crafts that I can become addicted to, animals, nature, the ocean, writing, the Red Sox, Bruins, St. Bernards, flowers, old post cards, Japanese motifs, and am starting to try yoga.  I love anything funny and silly, and have cast my vote for Carl the hamster for President. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006 08:33:06 AM by SonjaBoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

avsceriline
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006 08:34:08 AM »

Ooh! I claim Sonjaboo for "I am going to Hawaii in October and would LOVE anything that I could take with mea travel bag, a fun purse, anything for the beach, etc.  If it had a Hawaiian feel or retro-Hawaiian motif, that would be amazing!"

Sweet.  Grin I already know *exactly* what I'm gonna make for you!

This is my first claim this round. I am in PA, USA.

Kits
- Resin kit. I have resin, but I would love molds, etc.

Supplies
- Japanese fabrics
- Japanese craft books! I would especially like ones for purses.
- Kimono fabric pieces ***thank you, ladyluck!*** but I'm always open for more...
- fabric with retro kitchen-y stuff on it  ***to add to what the lovely taloola sent me already!  ***
- sushi fabric with a blue background (I got some in a previous swap from Raindrops, and I'm dying for more) I think it originated from PinkMafia? PM me for details.
- Amy Butlers Kimono in the Ginger Bliss colorway
- Blythe doll pattern books
- any kind of retro fabric...I like big prints
- Asian print 100% cotton fabrics...preferabl y white/cream or dark color based. (for a quilt)
- Silver-colored bracelet blanks for flat-backed glass marbles.

Sewn
- **A bubba*tink wallet!**
- A wallet like NOCHIs: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=86021.0
- A clutch like jasfitzs: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=80122.0
- Smooshyknits Kimono Inspired Needle Roll: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=69952.0
- I really like vinyl, so a vinyl wallet, clutch, or tote bag would be awesome!

Other
- Blythe clothes and accessories !!  I'd love anything, but shoes especially.
- Anything from my wist (see signature for link). I've been adding stuff like mad.
- Surprise me ! For real. I <3 surprises.

Im a 22-year-old recent college graduate turned working stiff. I've been sewing since I was a little girl, and I also knit, make books, and make jewelry. I love all things Japanese. My favorite color is apple green, and I love blue and brown together. I love Domokun, apples, cherry blossoms and Sailor Jerry!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006 08:38:58 AM by avsceriline » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | staarlight: my Etsywistsflickr

I <3 personal swaps! Check out my flickr page to see what I can do.
SonjaBoo

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006 08:36:24 AM »

I don't know if you could hear that from where you are, but I just totally squealed with excitement!  Cheesy   Thank you so much avsceriline! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redheadskydiver
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006 09:01:45 AM »

I claim avsceriline for a surprise from her wists!

This is my second claim already. Shocked

Here's my list again.

- A DIY Stencil Kit

- Anything embroidered. (see my wists for ideas, or something from my themes)

- Blue Faced Leicester Roving or silk Hankies for spinning on my new top whorl spindle

- A stenciled t-shirt (ideas from my themes) PM for sizes

- Undyed yarn of any weight but especially lace or fingering weight for dying

- Glass beads and bead accessories (PM for info) especially for making stitch markers

- Reconstructed t-shirt or hoodie (ideas from themes) PM for sizes

- Cards with knitting theme on them

- Cross-stitch patterns or kits

- Book or patterns from wists

- Anything based on my wists or themes or me in general that you think I'll love!

Themes
Skydiving
Motorcycles
HeavyMetal Music - Slipknot, Rob Zombie (Love House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects), System of Down, Korn, Slayer
Knitting/crochet
Cats
Sci-Fi - Star Wars, Star Gate SG1 and Atlantis, Battlestar Gallactica
Added - Hockey - Big Sharks Fan

Me - I'm 28, married with 3 cats living in California. Moved here after Hurricane Katrina wiped us out in New Orleans. So, I'm rebuilding all my craft and sewing stash and we're starting out fresh. I jump out of planes for fun and ride a motorcycle. I love heavy metal music, piercings and tattoos. But during the day I'm a straight laced engineer at a big big company. In my free time I knit, crochet, cross-stitch a little and just started to learn to dye and spin. Would love to sew again as soon as I can replace my sewing machine! I would also like to try out stenciling and embroidery sometime too.

Favorite colors are pink, blue, purple, black. I prefer dark rich colors. Not too fond of orange and most greens. I'm a red head so I'm picky about my greens! And reds have to be dark reds, no fire engine red. ok, just had to add that.

Christina
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dorkariffic
Kind of a hippy.

Hufflepuff Seeker - Dork Extrordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006 09:48:56 AM »

I claim avsceriline for something vinyl! (As long as you've no aversion to fire-engine red - I accidently bought an extra yard of red vinyl for my last project, so I may end up making you more than one thing!) Actually, I claim redheadskydiver for a stencilled T-shirt.

This is my first claim.

Here's my wishlist:
Supplies:
-jewelry chains
-charms
-a hot glue gun? (I don't know if you're allowed to send these via post)
-fake flowers, any kind (especially in purple), either store-bought or handmade

DIY kits/instructions
-DIY stuffie kit
-voodoo doll pincushion kit (or the finished product; I'd love either)
-DIY soap kit
-Intro to embroidery kit
-Altoid tin decorating kit/instructons
-any sort of used craft books

Crafts and Misc
-as said, voodoo doll pincushion or fake flowers
-Recipe book! (And, if you want, your favorite vegetarian/vegan recipes)
-any cute, quirky stuffies (tofu stuffies, horror movie villian stuffies, etc)
-postcards!
-gardening gloves
-Something from my wists (link in signature)

And anything along these themes:
*Raspberry and chocolate raspberry scented/flavored/colored
*Fruits and veggies
*gardening
*Faeries (or Tinkerbell)
*Anything with my username on it.

About me: I'm 18, vegetarian, a beginner gardener, obsessed with faeries and addicted to Tinkerbell. I live at home with my mother and brothers, except that I usually spend half the week at my boyfriend(/unofficial fiance)'s house. I love cats but don't have any. I just got into crafting regularly a few months ago, and I'd like to learn how to do a little bit of everything, and how to make a living off of it. I'm trying very hard to organize and redecorate my room after 18 years of slobbery.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006 10:00:14 AM by Dorkariffic » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL SWAP: I'm hoping for dinosaur-themed Xmas crackers, or other dinosaur Xmas items. I can make a Jayne Cobb hat, or many other things!

"Before we begin, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."

Wists & LJ links in pro
SonjaBoo

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006 09:53:58 AM »

Dorkariffic, I think that redheadskydiver is next for the choosing
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Worst Dressed of the 2013 MTV VMAs
Best Dressed of the MTV VMAs
United States in Style: Portland
Fashion Fixes With Kelly Lee
Three Takes on the Printed Pants Trend
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...