A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,901
Currently Running With Scissors:
486 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer-What-You-Have Swap - May08  (Read 24360 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

britnlind

It's done. I just need to start.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2008 05:47:00 PM »

I claim the Yellow Yarns from missmoppet

This is my 2nd claim.
Claims allowed (outstanding): 2
Send outs not sent: 0
Send outs in transit: 1
Send outs received: 0

I  live in San Diego and am a sewer and a knitter. I dabble with decoupage. I don't have any pets and no one in my house smokes.

What I have to offer:

A Built By Wendy pants pattern in sizes 12 -18 1 claim

1 yard = 1 claim
Three Fabrics that I have yards and yards of, from the left is a burgandy lace, then a deep blue lace and then a crinkled burgandy fabric that has a shine to it. There is only a yard of the last one.

1 yard= 1 claim
I have 3 yards of a polka dot bathing suit fabric. I have no idea what I was thinking.

1 claim

Here is a Vogue toddler pattern for a hat, jumper and a dress:

New Items***Hand Knitted Bath Mitts*** 100% Cotton
One Red, White and Blue...4th of July themed and one Pink and Creme
1 Claim = 1 Mitt
They fit the left or right hand equally

If you would like one in another color I can whip one up for you. Grin

« Last Edit: May 28, 2008 09:08:31 PM by britnlind - Reason: Added Items » THIS ROCKS   Logged

coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2008 12:08:28 PM »

I'm interested in the pants pattern, but am wondering what the specific waist/hip sizes are for the sizes you listed.  I tried to google this pattern, but it looks like the sizing really varies depending on how the pattern was released.  Is the pattern uncut?  Could I get a photo of the back of the pattern so I can see the size range?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Get some yarn! Jewelry! YARN! 
www.blackcoral.etsy.com

Vintage Sewing Patterns!!
www.saltwatersupply.etsy.com
britnlind

It's done. I just need to start.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2008 12:53:28 PM »

I'm interested in the pants pattern, but am wondering what the specific waist/hip sizes are for the sizes you listed.  I tried to google this pattern, but it looks like the sizing really varies depending on how the pattern was released.  Is the pattern uncut?  Could I get a photo of the back of the pattern so I can see the size range?

If you click on this link and then on "more images" the 5th pic has the back of the pattern.

http://www.builtbywendy.com/onlineshop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16670&category_id=296

It's a brand new pattern Smiley
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008 12:56:21 PM by britnlind » THIS ROCKS   Logged

coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2008 01:39:44 PM »

OK, I'll go ahead and take the pants pattern!

Claims this month: 1
Claims allowed (outstanding): 3 (I have renewed my FOC membership)
Sendouts not sent: 0
Sendouts in transit: 0
Sendouts received: 0

Here we go.  One ball of yarn = 1/3 claim.  The ball on the bottom right is Knit One Crochet Too PJ, it is polyester fleece yarn.  The one on the top right is very pretty, it's a novelty yarn and looks very similar to Filati FFF Moira but the ball band is missing.

20 bottlecaps = 1/3 claim (not pictured - they are mostly stuff like Bud Light

Beads, eyelets and grommets: 1/2 claim each (for instance, if you want the red beads and the red eyelets, that's one claim). The sparkly beads are crystal.  They are gorgeous but I'm not making much jewelry anymore.  The pearlized beads I will throw in for free if you want them.

Wine glass markers.  1/2 claim for all.

Altered Journal/memo book (not made by me).  1/2 claim.

The following items are one claim each:

Plain Scrapbook to embellish with your own art.  15 acid free pages inside. Expandable. There's a couple small scratches which could be easily covered.

Books:

A paper press.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2008 01:58:49 PM by coral - Reason: added bottlecaps » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.blackcoral.etsy.com

calluna
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2008 02:21:02 PM »

I want that "large eyelet kit" and the pewter eyelets, please!

I am in California and Im in a non-smoking house with a dog.

Claims this month: 11
Claims allowed (outstanding): 3
Sendouts not sent: 1
Sendouts in transit: 1
Sendouts received:  8

My list:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012 06:43:29 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Happy Howl-idays

« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2008 02:53:10 PM »

oh oh oh!!!  I want the I love lucy tin!!!!!  Pretty please!!!!

BRB with my list!

This is my 3rd claim.
Send outs not sent: 1(will be mailing saterday due to work)
Send outs in transit: 1
Send outs received: 0

Im in U.S. my house is smoke free.  I have a dog & a ferret.

Choose one:

LOT OF MUSC MARBLE TYPE THINGIES & GOOGLY EYES:

CUPE CAKE EARINGS.  I RECIEVED THEM FROM A FELLOW SWAPPER< LOVE THEM BUT MY GAGE IN MY EARS IS TOO BIG:

A LOT OF FOAMY SHEETS:

A LOT OF MATERIAL SQUARES.  SOLIDS< PINK WITH FLOWERS< <WHITE WITH FLOWERS<LIGHT BLUE WITH CLOUDS<MORE<BIG & SMALL SQUARES< FEW NOT SQUARES.

lot of oranges/reds yarn:  Lion Brand: Lion Boucle Mohair blend combines the texture of curls & loops.  Multi colored, never used.  Medium amount.Flouresant orange yarn, no label.  Looks like the regular red heart type. Used very little.  Pretty big size.  Few balls of other similar colors.  (Pen not included, its only to show size of yarns)

Lot of browns:  the darker ball is really soft & super fuzzy!  I got it to make a bear but im still a newbie crocheter so, I think I should stick with just regular yarn for a while.  The light brown yarn with the lable is the same super soft & fuzzy type:

Lot of pinks:  the one pink ball is super soft & fuzzy and has picese of blue & other colors in it, I got it, but like the fuzzy browns since im a newbie I couldnt use it very well.  the pinks are pink in color, I just used my camera phone because my batteries in my camera died. 

Lot of various cat eyes.  Great for making cats or little crocheted one eyed monster  amgurumis!  I have all my eyes in a bag together, so you will get 20 random eyes simular to the ones in the picture.

Batman begins art/drawing kit.  Comes with light up tray, colored pencils, batman papers, blank paper tablet, sharpener has hidden compartment for colored pencils.
Great for the little artist in your family.

Lot of embossing stamps:

Stealthy little amigurumi ninja.  Made by me!  I have an addiction with making these little guys.

Wish List:
Books like, amigurumi, Japanese crafts, cute things like that
crochet goodies & supplies
Jar of whimsies
gel pens, glaze pens, metallic pens
Cute amigurumi patterns
Ferret/dog & video games related things
Kawaii stuff, hello kitty beads & trinkets, anything cute.
metal bottle caps!  Id like to make magnets & such out of them.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008 02:58:39 PM by missmoppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Are you good at painting?  I would love some hand painted paintings of Pugs.  PM me and lets talk about a swap!  Smiley

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
calluna
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2008 03:23:21 PM »

More eyes, send me more eyes!  Cheesy (the cat-eyes, not the googly-eyes, please)

I get so mixed up sometimes; it feels like Im making too many claims for my limit, but I cant find evidence of thatAnyway, I am in California and Im in a non-smoking house with a dog.

Claims this month: 12
Sendouts not sent: 0
Sendouts in transit: 2
Sendouts received:  9

My list:

For your claim, you can pick any THREE of the following (or one thing from the "pick 2" list and 1-2 things from this "pick 3" list):

- big skein of dye-able yarn

- 3 sheets of clear PVC pocket storage for inchies or 35mm slides, for putting into 3-ring binder. 2x2 pockets, and really hard to photograph since theyre clear!

- not made by me - painted enameled (I think?) switchplate

- large stencil of cows and barnyard

- 6 small vintage "open house" cards with envelopes  

- 2 unfinished wooden door-hangers for decorating

- Loves Me/Loves Me Not wheel, in plastic packaging, comes with envelope for mailing. Spin the wheel instead of picking a poor daisy's petals off! There are also answers like those of a Magic 8-Ball inside of the wheel (in the 2nd picture), with a window on the outer/top wheel.  

- Foam bear stamp

- Book entitled "Water" for altered book project. It's an old USDA Agricultural Yearbook publication, available online in full-text, but the best part is this great bookcover of a disembodied cow head arising from the water! I've already pulled out several pages to facilitate less-bulky altering; my original idea was to make the book about this cow named Water who was out for revenge...but the idea never went anywhere. It's got good potential, though:  

- 2 bilingual teddy-bear rubber stamps, one says Excelente! / Excellent! and the other says Bueno / good

- 4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:

- Approx. 1 FQ of dense, green patterned felt. It has the colors of camouflage, but the print is foresty. I have a few of these.

- at least a dozen cream-colored crocheted circles, not made by me. They are coaster-sized, but have a bumpy design on the top which wouldn't be good for coaster usage.

- heart-shaped cozy for...something. Maybe a perfume bottle? I didn't make this, it was thrifted.

- pack of several OLD, regular black, 12 vinyl records (covers not included). More dense/thick than usual vinyl.

- 2 Stampin' Up wood blocks for mounting larger rubber stamps; one has the adhesive it needs but the other you'd have to glue.

Or, pick any TWO of the following from these:

- about 2 dozen small wooden spools (no thread attached)

- set of custom scrapbooking/journaling tags (tell me what you want and then Ill make them)

- Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

- 4 matching vintage schoolhouse cutouts. Appr. 8" tall, some with a reversed design so they can be placed back-to-back. Small hole in the top of each. Would make a great cover for a round-robin journal/book about school life.

- Set of rolls of color-coded stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. They're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together.  

- 3-d paper Muppet Show centerpiece, circa 1980.  

- Vintage half-apron with pocket. Has some small grease-stains on it.

- pack of several translucent red vinyl records, perfect for a project like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=244225.0

- set of about half a dozen retro glittery heat-transfer images for t-shirts or totes. There's a big smiley/scary sun, a panda, a California logo, a tiger, others...They can be transferred with a really good, really hot iron if you don't have a heat-press thing like the t-shirt stores do, but you have to work at it and keep lots of pressure on the iron for a long time.

- 2 tubes of Speedball block printing ink, 37cc (1.3 liquid oz.). One is red, one is yellow.

Or pick ONE of these:

- set of plastic small alphabet cookie cuttersThey are probably better suited for clay or resin because theyre so small. Ill get a photo of them at some point.

- wooden dollhouse furniture kit from 1982, with some of the items already assembled.

- vintage woodburning kit in original box. It works but doesnt get as hot as it should.

- set of big molded crayons (they will be half-domes, stars, and or jello-mould shaped)

- flexible Sculpey Push-Mold - Art Doll faces. See link for photo/description:

- Vintage floral half-apron with pockets on inside

- Scarf (not made by me), about 3 ft long.

- Vintage childrens book recon to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.

- K & Company Light Ideas - 3D adhesive scrapbook images with Hey Diddle Diddle/baby theme, the moon lights up with led lights for 20 seconds at a time.

- recon journal with unlined pink paper

- another recon journal from the same 1960s encyclopedia series. This one has a mix of blue, pink and purple unlined paper, with some pages from the original book included.

- set of 24 pastel chalks for scrapbooking and decorating rubber stamped images. Acid-free, non-toxic; apply to paper with an eyeshadow applicator (not included).
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012 06:20:47 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2008 04:46:25 PM »

I claim the water book, the FQ of green patterned felt, and 4 handmade journals!  Kiss

Claims this month: 2
Sendouts not sent: 1
Sendouts in transit: 0
Sendouts received: 0

Here we go.  One ball of yarn = 1/3 claim.  The ball on the bottom right is Knit One Crochet Too PJ, it is polyester fleece yarn.  The one on the top right is very pretty, it's a novelty yarn and looks very similar to Filati FFF Moira but the ball band is missing.

20 bottlecaps = 1/3 claim (not pictured - they are mostly stuff like Bud Light

Beads, red eyelets (only the red eyelets are left): 1/2 claim each (for instance, if you want the red beads and the red eyelets, that's one claim). The sparkly beads are crystal.  They are gorgeous but I'm not making much jewelry anymore.  The pearlized beads I will throw in for free if you want them.

Wine glass markers.  1/2 claim for all.

Altered Journal/memo book (not made by me).  1/2 claim.

The following items are one claim each:

Plain Scrapbook to embellish with your own art.  15 acid free pages inside. Expandable. There's a couple small scratches which could be easily covered.

Books:

A paper press.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008 04:51:34 PM by coral » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.blackcoral.etsy.com

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
On a Highland Shore Book Trailer
Jill Keto Wishes She Had This Talent
Todd Bridges Talks About Killing Willis
Tom Rob Smith Talks About Child 44 Part 2
Ashley Bryan Reveals Where He Would Like to Be
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...