A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,539
Currently Running With Scissors:
584 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anyone from the Eau Claire, WI Area??  (Read 5691 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

T-Sam
« on: July 28, 2006 07:59:14 AM »

I love knitting, quilting and attempting to sew cloths and other things.  I would love to have a fellow craftster to bounce ideas off of.  I am originally from Durand, WI (the sticks) but live in Eau Claire, and work in Chippewa Falls.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Charter member of the Defarge Society.....
ACTersUnite
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006 04:44:23 AM »

Hi, My name is Chris H. and I live on the West side of E.C. by Menards and Culver's. I don't knit but my sister does and she lives by Luther Midelfort downtown E.C. I love to do stamping, artist trading cards and altered books right now. We could try getting together to just work on our crafts and have fun if you are game. Let me know. Happy crafting, Chris
THIS ROCKS   Logged
T-Sam
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006 08:49:36 AM »

That sounds very cool.  I would love to see what you are working on.  I think it would be great to meet up with you.  Tell me what works for you. 

My boyfriend plays in a band so a lot of weekend nights our tied up for me but I am free all this Saturday the 26th.  I also have a myspace account where you can learn a little more about me.
I live on Putnam St. but will be moving to Ferry St. in Shawtown at the end of September.  I work in Chippewa Falls at a museum and set up kids activities which is pretty fun and crafty also.   
Well anyway...keep crafting and have a great weekend!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2006 09:32:47 AM by T-Sam » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Charter member of the Defarge Society.....
psmommy
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006 10:29:46 AM »

Yay!  Wisconsin people.  I live in Neenah and work in New London.  Probably too far to get together, but Hi all the same.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ACTersUnite
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006 08:03:05 PM »

Hey fellow crafters in Eau Claire AREa!  Festival in the Pines is this wkend -major craft-galore time if you're interested. 9-6 on Saturday with food, entertainment and of course, Mega Crafts!  My sister and I will be going Saturday. give a holler if you'll be there too.  Happy Crafting, Chris H.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ACTersUnite
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006 08:10:26 PM »

Maybe we can organize something somewhere sometime...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ACTersUnite
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006 04:58:45 PM »

Hi everyone, If your are interested in meeting in Eau Claire, WI to start an artist trading card local group; there is a initial mtg at 6 pm at Grand Central Rubber Stamping Store on Clairemont Ave on Sept 25th. Call Sue Johnson at 715-831-5861 for more details. You can email me if you want more info too. Chris H. ACTersUnite on Craftster or cmhatcstamper@yahoo.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged
atlascoughed

Sometimes I don't make anything but a mess.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007 05:56:55 AM »

Ooh, ooh! (waves hand) Me, me!

I live in Hallie, also known as the third nipple of the Eau Claire-Chippewa Falls area. My husband and I are looking to buy a house in E.C., though. I crochet, knit a bit, sew a lot. My favorite thing is, well, gluing stuff to other stuff (junk boxes).

I may as well mention this here... Anyone else think that Eau Claire is plenty big enough to support an underground/alternative craft fair? I've been toying with the idea for a year now, but I know I couldn't do it myself.... Just a thought....

We should track down all our freaky people. Put an ad in Volume One or something. Then, huzzah! All the craftistas meet up for tea and crumpets (or pizza and beer, depending).  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anything I can reach I do myself.

Una Luna on Etsy. Home of the Alphacreatures!: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5443049

Diary of the Long Winded as AtlasCoughed on LJ: http://atlascoughed.livejournal.com/
ophelia.risen
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007 08:17:09 AM »

Grin
ME TOO ME TOO!
I'm from Eau Claire, that is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
faemystique
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

RN who crafts like she's on Crack!

Making my art a priority in 2014!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007 10:56:42 AM »

Hey guys, just giving a shout out!  My husbands family is from the Eau Claire area, Mondovi to be exact!  When I am home to visit I ll have to pay attention to places to go!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use IPhoto
How to Design Anime Bodies
How to Illustrate Anime Mouths
How to Design Anime Animals
How to Illustrate Anime Clothes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...