OH MY GOOSES!!!!
My FOC rocks!!!!
I got the most awesome package in the whole world! I'm truly spoiled!
I will post pictures later tonight
for all of you guys to drool over!
Here are the pics!!!!
She sent me 10 things for the 10 "Craftster Rules of Good Crafting" How awesome is that?!?!
- a tote bag huge enough for my knitting looms! I SOOOOO love this!!! My junky closet thanks you!
Plus I love the asian fabric!
- 3 mixed CDs (Old School Punk, Industrial, & Stripper Music!) I LOVE 'EM!!!
I have a habit of sticking a CD in my car CD player and letting it play over and over for a week.. So I'm glad these are nice and long!
- I got the cutest pin cushion with a lil skull on it! I love skulls!
- Button Flowers! They are so cute and they are in colors that match my home decor too!
- Girls Night Out Dare Cards! I gotta try these out with some of my friends
- Vintage Heels cross-stitch kit (she must've seen my wists when I was going through a shoe craze!)
- A vintage Sewing Tips Book! My mother-in-law gave me a bunch of old sewing books, so it's great to have another for the collection.. I love the 70's fashions *snicker*
- some lovely red yarn
- Sushi Candles! *love*
- a cute lil martini stamp with a lil ink pad!
Now for more pics!!! (sorry dial-up users)
the sushi candles
skully pin cushion goodness
Butters loves the button flowers!
and yes the bag can really hold all 4 of my knifty knitters and have PLENTY of room for yarn and other loom knitting stuffs!!!
Thank you sooooo much secret FOC!!!
You are a talented chica!!!!