A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,706
Currently Running With Scissors:
785 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CRAFT MY THEME GALLERY!!!  (Read 10983 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

edward_victor
Eveything is clearer when you are in love- Lennon

OSU!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2006 03:47:58 PM »

Now you are only missing the PR themed parcel , wich is as small box.Hopefully It will get there OK(tinx is getting impatient) and your parcel hasnt gotten to PR yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join Foreign Exchange Swap 2
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=144317.0

"Mind is the master of the senses, and the breath is the master of the mind" Hatha Yoga Pradipika IV:29
bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2006 04:54:07 PM »

HI ALL!!  I just recieved my amaaaazing package from magick8ball (a.k.a. kate!) and wanted to post pics.  She chose my purple & brown theme (to go with my bedroom) and also made me one item from my wists.  And let me tell you she did an awesome job - the purple she used in her stuff matched my comforter perfectly.  Thanks for a great swap, Kate.  On to pictures!

First, keeping with the purple & brown theme, she sent me this cute shrug similar to one on my wist.  My lack of expertise keeps me from knowing whether it's knit or crocheted, but it's great regardless!

see the purple in there???

next she sent me a cute throw, and 2 toss pillows.  the individual shots are washed out b/c i used the flash, so included the last pic to show their real color, and how well they match my comforter.

Amazing!

All hail the mighty magick8ball!!  Thanks again, Kate!  And don't forget to post your action shot of the shirt!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011 03:00:30 PM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
lady4feet
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2006 12:19:30 PM »

Yay! I received my angel package from Nikkidear yesterday. I was getting ready to leave for work when I saw that package so I had to run inside really quick to tear open the package. My Husbands all "can't this wait until after you get home from work?" Crazy husbands!
Any way my theme was Christmas in July...well now it's Christmas in September. Nikkidear sent me a CD, two cute ornaments, a little necklace, a cube stamp and a stamp set, a scarf and a soft cozy throw. I love the colors in the throw because I can leave it out all year round without a problem  Smiley

Here's a group shot

And here's a close up of the ornaments.

Thank you so much nikkidear! You're a wonderful angel.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SherNWT
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2006 05:13:21 PM »

I was Germie's angel. 

She messaged me she received today but darn it I forgot to take a picture.  Darn Darn Darn.  Maybe she will post some pictures for all of us.

Sher
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AliBeachGrl
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2006 03:49:49 PM »

My swap angel Naelany is beyond an angel!  She sent me the greatest stuff!  I think I might have permagrin all night!   Grin

WAY TOO MUCH STUFF,  Shocked but I love her for it!

A great purple scarf which will come in handy since its starting to get cooler & I'm going to Salem MA next week where I know its going to be chiller than it is here at the beach in NC!  A cool pair of Halloween socks that say "trick or treat smell my feet" & are purple & blackk striped!  A witch hat candle that I almost bought myself the other day, but decided I needed to save the cash!  Halloween stamps!  A bat bell kit! Some great tea (one is my favorite & how she knew I haven't a clue!) & some of my favorite chocolates that she musta seen on my wist (hope it wasn't too much trouble to find!)  I was just craving some last night!  Dagoba Lavender & Roseberry, I suggest you try them!  & I can't wait to try the Wonka Bar...(golden ticket? hmmm.)  I didn't wait to try the Seattle Sensations (I think that is what they were called)..yummy blackberry & raspberry chocolate that decided to melt.. so I had to eat it ASAP & get all messy!  Soooo worth the mess!  A cool painted potions bottle!  Some lovely stitch markers..two types!  So pretty I might have to turn them into earrings as well.   A super cute jack-o-lanter pen.  Some lavender (pretty sure that is the herb, right?) wands that smell divine!  A string of beautiful purple beads to scry with... Even included a couple of dog treats that my guy Badyn went nuts for! some yummy cookies complete with icing to decorate all the fun Halloween shapes! 

& my favorite piece of them all... a breath takingly beautiful pillow that I ADORE!!!

I don't know how I existed before having this!  So perfect!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

I'm doing a happy dance!  You did way tooo much... hope a few of your wishes & dreams come true.   

soooooo worth the wait!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.
~Gilbert K. Chesterton
_chittybangbang
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2006 03:51:08 PM »

wow! those cookies look soo good! lucky girll  Tongue Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AliBeachGrl
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2006 04:20:09 PM »

They taste yummy too!  Wish I could share.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Gilbert K. Chesterton
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2006 06:24:16 PM »

My swap angel Naelany is beyond an angel!  She sent me the greatest stuff!  I think I might have permagrin all night!   Grin

WAY TOO MUCH STUFF,  Shocked but I love her for it!

A great purple scarf which will come in handy since its starting to get cooler & I'm going to Salem MA next week where I know its going to be chiller than it is here at the beach in NC!  A cool pair of Halloween socks that say "trick or treat smell my feet" & are purple & blackk striped!  A witch hat candle that I almost bought myself the other day, but decided I needed to save the cash!  Halloween stamps!  A bat bell kit! Some great tea (one is my favorite & how she knew I haven't a clue!) & some of my favorite chocolates that she musta seen on my wist (hope it wasn't too much trouble to find!)  I was just craving some last night!  Dagoba Lavender & Roseberry, I suggest you try them!  & I can't wait to try the Wonka Bar...(golden ticket? hmmm.)  I didn't wait to try the Seattle Sensations (I think that is what they were called)..yummy blackberry & raspberry chocolate that decided to melt.. so I had to eat it ASAP & get all messy!  Soooo worth the mess!  A cool painted potions bottle!  Some lovely stitch markers..two types!  So pretty I might have to turn them into earrings as well.   A super cute jack-o-lanter pen.  Some lavender (pretty sure that is the herb, right?) wands that smell divine!  A string of beautiful purple beads to scry with... Even included a couple of dog treats that my guy Badyn went nuts for! some yummy cookies complete with icing to decorate all the fun Halloween shapes! 

& my favorite piece of them all... a breath takingly beautiful pillow that I ADORE!!!

I don't know how I existed before having this!  So perfect!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

I'm doing a happy dance!  You did way tooo much... hope a few of your wishes & dreams come true.   

soooooo worth the wait!   Grin

Yay I'm so glad you like it all! Uhm, now I realize that maybe I should've added a list of what's what! lol
Yes, the wands are made of lavender.
The "string of beads" is a bookmark.
one bag was stitchmarkers (with the black wire), one bag is wine/mug charms
I think that was it lol

I did try the Dagoba chocolate, didn't care much for it though (been spoiled by the awesomeness of the Seattle Chocolates lol). By the way, those taste really good if you refrigerate them Wink. Little late now of course, but if you ever get them again lol. And no, the Dagoba chocolates are really easy to get here, they're from Oregon, after all Wink

I'm so glad you like the pillow! Would you believe that was the first time I sat behind a sewing machine on my own, start to finish? It took forever to stitch on the triquetra, but oh man was it worth the effort!! I almost didn't want to send it to you lol

*chuckles* I just re-read your entry and noticed the permagrin Wink
Thank you for letting me be your swap angel. What an awesome way to start swapping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
AliBeachGrl
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2006 06:28:36 PM »

Wine charms! Ahhh that makes perfect sense! & will come in handy so many nights!  lol I love the string of beads AKA bookmark... shows where my head was thinking it was for scrying... too much lovely sugar from the cookies & sweet divine chocolate!

& If that pillow was a first time, you are a complete natural & please don't stop!  Its awesome the more I look at it, the more I love it!  So magical.

Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Gilbert K. Chesterton
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2006 06:32:06 PM »

*chuckles* Sugar high, anyone Wink By the by, any chance of close up pictures of the charms and stitchmarkers??? I forget how I made them :/

Yes, it was the first time lol. Thanks so much. The fabric wasn't being very nice to me, but a friend gave me a tip and it helped me out a lot. Made the whole thing more stable, so it should work better for you now. I'm so, so glad you like it. You're not the only one with permagrin right now lol Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Banksy Art and Its Lessons on Leadership
Chris Hinkle on How Music Education Applies in Product Design Career
Dungeons & Dragons Tabletop Gaming Explained
Top 100 Pokemon: Blastoise
Top 100 Pokemon: Charizard
Latest Blog Articles
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...