A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,965
Currently Running With Scissors:
662 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lafayette crafters?  (Read 8967 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

andy8715
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006 03:17:14 PM »

lol Cheesy exactly. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest.com/andy8715
blck_celebrtion
Misanthrope extraordinaire

Misanthrope extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006 05:34:55 AM »

I've  just to know, was that you working your crochet wand in Geology 106 with Brian Locke (Lock)?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
andy8715
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006 10:05:37 AM »

lol no
I didn't take that class. any way I think I'm still not secure enough to crochet in front of people other than my family. I even won't in front of my roomie.  Roll Eyes it's weird.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest.com/andy8715
missalina
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007 03:16:56 PM »

I know its been a few months since anyone has posted in here...but I'm in Lafayette, and a UL student also. 

Anyone else?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
andy8715
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007 12:38:21 AM »

yeah me too. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest.com/andy8715
VenusEnvy
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007 05:59:17 AM »

I forgot that I posted this. lol

Hey  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aislynn
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008 07:12:19 PM »

Hello!  I don't know if anyone still visits this thread, but if you do, and you sew, I found out today that the Walmart on Pinhook is where a bunch of the rest of the stores are sending their fabric, and 90% of it goes on the $1 table.  They've actually got some pretty decent stuff.  So, if you, too, haunt the dollar tables and clearance bins, go there!  They get new stuff every day, and hey, at the very least, it's good for a mock-up.
/info

Oh, and if you're at all interested about me, I graduated from UL last year in Interior Design, and am currently working in Lafayette.  I sew, knit (not well), and make wings, primarily.  I'm starting to get into jewelry making and cross-stitch.  Fun fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sewers are for ninja turtles--seamstresses are for sewing Wink

My wist!  http://www.wists.com/aislynn
uglyshyla
Ugly Shyla

Ugly Shyla and Ugly Art Dolls

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008 09:29:22 PM »

Thanks for the tip about Walmart marking the fabric down.I cleaned out the other one when they marked they stuff down.

Hello!  I don't know if anyone still visits this thread, but if you do, and you sew, I found out today that the Walmart on Pinhook is where a bunch of the rest of the stores are sending their fabric, and 90% of it goes on the $1 table.  They've actually got some pretty decent stuff.  So, if you, too, haunt the dollar tables and clearance bins, go there!  They get new stuff every day, and hey, at the very least, it's good for a mock-up.
/info

Oh, and if you're at all interested about me, I graduated from UL last year in Interior Design, and am currently working in Lafayette.  I sew, knit (not well), and make wings, primarily.  I'm starting to get into jewelry making and cross-stitch.  Fun fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on most social media under @uglyshyla
Doll and Art Etsy
http://uglyartdotnet.etsy.com
Website http://www.uglyart.net
My famous Painting Squirrel http://www.facebook.com/winkelthesquirrel
andy8715
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008 10:32:11 PM »

/info

Thanks for the tip.  I've been needing to head to Wal Mart to get my glasses fixed so I'll check it out when I'm there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest.com/andy8715
unlikelyoilfieldwife
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008 09:48:29 AM »

Hey everyone! It's been a while since anyone has written here, so I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Heather, and focus mostly on embroidery and baking (that's a craft, right?), though I've been known to make the odd pasty here and there lol. I'd love to start a "stitch and b*tch" here in town, if you're interested, let me know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an oilfield wife, among other things. If you met me, you'd never believe me. Check out my blog!
http://www.unlikelyoilfieldwife.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Make Your Own All-Natural Physical Sunscreen
Cover Your Pimples Like a Supermodel
How to Fix Dry Brittle Nails
Megan Fox Admits to Loving Drugstore Beauty Products
Women Over 60 Model Marc Jacobs and NARS Beauty Ads
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...