A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,696
Currently Running With Scissors:
471 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Swedish Swap Gallery summer -06  (Read 7002 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006 05:02:27 AM »

Wow, that painting rocks! Smiley

I'm happy people are having fun Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
linda_t
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006 01:47:43 PM »

Mnga fina saker som har pysslats i den hr swapen! Kul att du gillade vskan Ylva, r ganska njd ;-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ylva
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006 08:20:23 AM »

Wow, that painting rocks! Smiley

Thank you Smiley

And I'm happy you liked it too Sbfreih!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just because I, at the moment of creation, cant see the message in my works, does not necessarily mean there is no message. - Salvador Dal
Vildhavre
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006 02:18:27 PM »

Wow, there is some great stuff here! Cheesy  I received my package today, or rather, it arrived at it's destination which is at my parents house 40 miles (swedish..) from here..  Undecided  But I get to see it at Thursday! Can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for a DIY handmade paper kit!
emapril
Emilisaurus

She'll be comin' 'round the mountain...

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2006 12:10:25 PM »

I recieved from Vildhavre yesterday. I raced to the store to pick up the package when I got their note... I LOVE IT ALL! Cheesy Thank you so much, Vildhavre! It was almost like Christmas when I opened it.

A pouch with my guilty pleasure crush's (Pete Doherty) face on it, a purse with my fictional crush's (Sirius Black) face on it, and a knitting needle holder with "Wands" and a phoenix feather embroidered on it.

I told Vildhavre that I've been thinking of learning to spin my own yarn, so she sent me a spindle and roving! The yarn I made so far mostly looks like lumpy animal poop...

Thanks! I think I might love you, Vildhavre...  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
trillian

One is never alone with a rubber duck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006 12:35:04 PM »

Great stuff! The green purse is so cool (I <3 Sirius too Wink)

I sent to Aliwa yesterday (I left the package in my locker at work on tuesday and when I went back the guards had changed shifts... and wouldn't let me in anymore Shocked so I couldn't send until the next day after work), I think it'll arrive in ~7 days unless the postoffice messes up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vildhavre
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006 01:42:37 PM »

This is the fabulous things I got from Sbfreih. Thank you so much!  Cheesy

A wonderful knitted bag that is felted and has got a needle felted pattern on it. I love the size! And on my arm is a knitted bracelet. It is so soft and I adore the green colour Grin

A close up of the bag and bracelet.

Cards! I especially like the ones to the left in the bottom row. But they're all beautiful.

Now I just need to decide if I'm going to bring the bag to the festival I'm going to tomorrow. It would really be a shame if it got dirty, but bags are meant to be used... And it's the perfect size!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012 09:15:06 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for a DIY handmade paper kit!
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2006 06:57:03 PM »

Oh! Nifty things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
trillian

One is never alone with a rubber duck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2006 05:33:52 AM »

Great stuff! The green purse is so cool (I <3 Sirius too Wink)

I sent to Aliwa yesterday (I left the package in my locker at work on Tuesday and when I went back the guards had changed shifts... and wouldn't let me in anymore Shocked so I couldn't send until the next day after work), I think it'll arrive in ~7 days unless the postoffice messes up.

Apparently the Finnish postoffice is a lot faster than I gave it credit for... Aliwa has allready received her package! (once she picks it up from the postoffice, that is) I've sent packages within Finland that have taken longer to arrive (there's nothing quite like a surprise birthday present that is 3 days late... all the more suprising I guess Cheesy)

That felted bag (or is it fulled... or do they mean the same thing?) is gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2006 09:31:26 AM »

Ohh, a reminder to everyone...
if your partner can't post pics, we'd all appreciate if you did it yourself, because I'm sure everyone else are is just as curious as I am, to see everything that's made Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Polymer Clay Beads
How to Make Beaded Watch Bands
How to Make Paper Beads
How to Make Beaded Hoop Earrings
How to Make Beaded Headbands
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup
@Home This Weekend: Bee Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...