A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 312,968
Currently Running With Scissors:
469 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: sexy room  (Read 1195 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« on: July 09, 2006 03:10:07 PM »

this is my first post so hi!
i want to decorate my room light pink but i want to make it sexy and sensual
but have no idea how to go about this any help would be good.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2006 03:12:02 PM by me_luvin_life » THIS ROCKS   Logged
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006 12:38:20 PM »

light pink isn't really a sexy color, in my opinion. you could have like, one of those bed curtains that falls from the ceiling around your bed, in a light pinkk sheer color. you could also get some light pink panne velvet, if they make it, for a bedspread or curtains, or small throw pillows.

also, i don't think this is in the right place. this would probably be better in the discussions forum.

Mwa ha ha

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006 08:30:22 PM »

light pink is good actually, if u use a mauvey pink..and add bits of maroon and deep reds and blacks...use lots of nice and soft fabrics! hope to help

Live and love fast, then haul ass!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006 05:43:11 AM »

i would do some walls burgundy as it's more sensual than baby pink and then you can use a matching lighter pink as accents, eg for the bed.  ask the paint store to mix colours at various strengths...get the same burgundy mixed at a 1/4 or so strength to get a matching light pink for some walls. use a lot of cushions for the bed, with piping, tassels, bolsters etc.  use feather boas stitched to cushions, or a vase of feathers. have a dressing table, with nicely-packaged cosmetics, powder puffs, etc on display.
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006 12:22:20 AM »

My bedroom is very sensual. I tend to lean toward darker colors. Its deep burgendy and a rich violet, with alot of warm accents.

Adding alot of candles is great. And you want it to be plush and inviting. (I have the most wonderful pillow-top over my mattress. Its heaven)

I have long billow-y curtains that fall all the way to the floor, and awesome blankets I made not too long ago draped over my computer chair and my bed-side table/stool.

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006 06:58:01 AM »

Sexy and romantic.. I would love to help with your fabric selections, there are some great silks and poly look a likes.  Soft pink with black fringe and trims are always great.

Llama? Hmmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006 04:08:47 PM »

i think baby pink with black accents could be very sexy and sensual. maybe red accents too.

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."
- G. B. Burgin
Conspiracy Theorist.

Gamers unite!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006 04:20:04 PM »

Try some tall white lillies in a sleek and simple vase. It will add a tranquil affect and a nice dimension. If your walls will be pink then let them speak for themselves and allow your room other colors. Try a cofy white shag rug for a bit of fun. Also the right wall clock will do wonders.  Smiley
Remember: Simplicity is key.

Good luck~

Sora: I've... I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like...Is any of this real... Or not?
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sweet and Spicy Pepper Jelly Recipe
Sourdough, Italian Sausage and Chestnut Stuffing Recipe
How to Make a Broccolini-Cheddar Gratin With Rye Breadcrumbs
How to Make Breakfast Salmon Scrambled Eggs
Salt Beef Bagels With Ultimate Pickles
Latest Blog Articles
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cube Advent Calendar
Thankful for Family

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...