A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,482
Currently Running With Scissors:
426 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: DIY Craft Kit Round 5!!  (Read 12278 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BambiKhantastic
Craftster's Resident Tattoo Artist

Taloola Rocks my World!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2006 10:48:41 AM »

Oh, I got my sweet Beaded doll kit, and Soap stuff yesterday evening! I'll get some pics up when it's possible...(AND i got some totally AWESOME coral earrings!) Thanks gals!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tiegan

The Dude Abides

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2006 07:53:03 PM »

Hi everyone!!! I went to my post office box today and had a wonderful kood-aide yarn dye package from hertrigger in it. I will post photos in the next couple of days. Just moved into our new home and we are living knee deep in boxes! It was only tonight that we were able to fish out the laptop- the regular computer is boxed away somewhere! hee hee! Cool thing ablout this place is I get a CRAFT ROOM- albeit it's small- but who's complaining!
Cant wait to get my next package thats on its way- Ill be a crafting fool.  Grin
Hugs
Elphalba....Elphie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pop into my Blog and say Hi!
http://pumpernickelandrye.wordpress.com/

Non judgement day is near.
javede
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2006 02:21:47 AM »

I picked up my package today! Actually I could have had it yesterday, but my brother was still asleep when the postman rang at 12.00, so I had to go to the post office(next time I won't go grocery shopping before, especially not when I don't have the car  Tongue).

Starlawill, THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at all the fabric and the batting(background)! She also included a personalized folder with lots of simple beginner blocks and The complete idiot's guide to quilting! Exactly what I need  Grin
I just skimed through the book in order to post here, but it seems to be great!
And yes, you're right, I really need a rotary cutter. It has been high on my list before I began to knit and sew less, but my birthday is not that far away  Cheesy
Oh and that was probably the fastest economy shipping ever! Who needs airmail anyway?

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012 09:45:35 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:
http://orangmerajut.blogspot.com/

personal swap friendly
Ezri_B
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2006 01:50:55 PM »

Wow, that's an amazing quilt DIY kit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bhean
Fairly goth mother

believing is seeing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2006 01:55:57 PM »

That quilting kit is fab...I have been dying to try it.  You are so lucky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wistiness.... www.wists.com/bhean
starlawill
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2006 02:50:31 PM »

i'm so happy you like it javede! i was so paranoid i wasn't sending enough! i tried to give you a good variety of fabric to play with. and i'm absolutely relieved that it got to you so fast!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bhean
Fairly goth mother

believing is seeing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2006 11:31:54 AM »

I got my altered book kit from halfelvenwriter this morning!  OMG you won't believe all the goodies she sent, how did you know that I lost all my paints in the move?  Sorry about the blurriness...silly phone camera

close up of altered instruction book!  How amazingly cool (note the epherma goodness!)

And a cool altered CD that I love, what a great idea!

Thank you so much, I love it all (esp the bug flash cards!!!!!!!!!)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012 09:46:18 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wistiness.... www.wists.com/bhean
caffeinatedair
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2006 11:56:06 AM »

I recieved BambiKhantastic's needle felting kit this afternoon in the mail and it has made me all excited!  Cheesy
(I even made something already!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/caffeinatedair/Miscellanious/IMG_0208.jpg
Needles, A case for the needles (out of an M&M container! Cheesy), Foam, and an awesome instrustion book (complete wth absolutly adorable drawings and Dr. Seuss bandaids! (Vital to the needle felting process, I assure you. I stabbed myself within 20 minutes of opening the package. Haha...)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/caffeinatedair/Miscellanious/IMG_0209.jpg
A whole buttload of fibers in every color!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/caffeinatedair/Miscellanious/IMG_0211.jpg
My first ever needle-felted project! (Be nice to him, he's a little rough around the edges.  Wink)

It's a mouse! He's even got a cute little tail!  Cheesy

Thank you Bambi, this package is wonderful! Now all I have to do is make sure the sneaky boyfriend doesn't get his paws into my fiber stash and use it all up! (He's been newly Craftster-ized!)

Grin
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012 09:46:52 AM by jungrrl - Reason: changed non-working images to links. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
onthinice
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2006 03:00:54 PM »

I received from Koi!  She sent me an astounding beaded art doll kit:  instructions, plenty of beads, sequins, shells, even cloth petals, a pre-made blank doll, thread, extra faces, and a needlebook  Cheesy

Somehow I will have to take time away from swapping to get started working on this purple goddess.  Thank you, Koi!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Into fictional letter writing? PM me. We need more characters. What am I talking about? Read about it at Dante's Wardrobe.
Tiegan

The Dude Abides

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2006 03:57:35 PM »

What an outstanding kit KOI made for you Karen!
Also speaking of awesome- a cool little gnome came to visit my PO box today! lol
I received my cross stitch kit from onthinice today and will be posting pics in the next couple of days Thank you so much Karen I know you had a hard time locating that little fellow! But I do love gnomes soooo & he will have a happy home here when Im done x stitching him. :-)
Hugs
Elphie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pop into my Blog and say Hi!
http://pumpernickelandrye.wordpress.com/

Non judgement day is near.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon SD770 IS: Set Format Function
Canon SD770 IS: Set Flash Function
Canon SD770 IS: Set Exposure Compensation Function
Canon SD770 IS: Set Delete Function
Canon SD770 IS: Set Auto Mode Function
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...