A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,311
Currently Running With Scissors:
472 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Vistor Swap Round 4 Gallery!!  (Read 25997 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftydame
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2006 11:45:01 PM »

hi guys! hopefully everything's going well, and people are getting ready to send.

we unfortunately have a flaker... sarcastra needs an angel.

what i'd like is to find an angel who would be willing to buy or make a small stuffy, take it around and take pictures, make the scrapbook, and then send the stuffy, the scrapbook and some souveniers to sarcastra. sarcastra would send the angel the scrapbook she made and the souveniers she got, but the angel wouldn't get a stuffy back, because that needs to be returned to the flaker.

would anyone be willing to volunteer? i'd prefer it if it could happen fairly quickly, so that sarcastra doesn't have to wait too long after the final send date to receive. also, sarcastra sent a gnome, which the flaker currently has, so it wouldbe super cool if the stuffy the angel made tied into that somehow.

please PM me ASAP if you're interested! i'll post on the angel board if i haven't heard anything from one of you guys.

thanks! 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006 11:48:50 PM by crafty_dame » THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
craftydame

« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2006 08:39:14 AM »

hi everyone!

today is the final send date! some people are already late, and haven't communicated, thank you so much to those who have. please send on time, PM me the DC, and COMMUNICATE if you have a problem!

in other news, i was in a car accident yesterday, and i hurt so bad today! it was pretty bad, 4 cars involved, all due to one idiot, and my car's pretty much a write off, but i'm least i'm here to talk about it, just really really sore.

i'm going to try to not spend much time online in the next few days, because i don't think sitting here helps very much! but i will be checking in, so don't hesitate to PM me. just don't panic if i haven't immediately updated the list! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

BambiKhantastic
Craftster's Resident Tattoo Artist

Taloola Rocks my World!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2006 11:26:56 AM »

Holy Sh!t craft Dame! I'm glad you're all right! You take care of yourself, girl!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

magpie_eyes

I like shiny things!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2006 04:59:10 PM »

The Mustachio family is on their way home, Mr. Moustachio just had time for one more pose in the back yard with Mr. Bingley.   I am going to miss yelling out in public - "grab the moustaches, I need to take their picture!"
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012 09:53:52 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlesailor
Ms Lindz

Om nom nom nom

« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2006 02:48:27 PM »

Today, my Little Miss Shelia arrived in the mail along with some goodies from Highway16!   Grin

My poor fiance, while trying to fix dinner, had to hear me go "Honey!!! LOOK!!!!!!!!!" the entire time I was looking through the scrapbook and admiring the outfit she made for Shelia.  I love, love, love the scrapbook and everything else!  Thank you so much Highway16!  I hope Fred and Ginger arrive safely with all their goodies in tow  Wink

Here's what I got today:

and a close up of the scrapbook - made out of a book!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2006 02:51:14 PM by littlesailor » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps!

Etsy ~ Wists ~ Blog
jenefor
« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2006 04:07:15 PM »

Very cute and how exciting....I can't wait till Pippa returns home to us and tells us all about her trip Smiley

Also I hope you get better (both yourself and car) CraftyDame....I have known 3 people that have been in car wrecks this week. Luckily no one was "badly" hurt. Just hope it doesn't happen to me or anyone else I know for that matter.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheWorldFamous

Gotta Love Me Cuz I'm Famous!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2006 04:15:17 PM »

Aww, I'm so excited!  Everyone's coming home!  Moore and Nipples should be coming home soon, and I sent home Louie today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beautifulloser
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2006 08:29:34 PM »

Looking forward to Sam's arrival and the photos of all the other little visitors!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftydame

« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2006 01:13:53 AM »

i've updated the list! there are two people i need to hear from still.

thank you everyone for your comments and PMs! i heard the official news today, my car's a write off  Sad i liked my car! more importantly, i liked my car's sound system! my dad did a bit of research though, and it seems like i might actually get enough to pay off my car loan though. not enough for a new car, but at least i won't be stuck with a loan AND no car!

jenefor, it has been a bad week for them. a friend of mine's little cousin was hit by a car and killed last saturday, so i'm trying not to complain too much about my neck hurting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenefor
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2006 03:06:18 PM »

Well Pippa made it home today Smiley Amazing since I just checked the tracking today and it still shows that the box in in LA still...hmmmm.
Anyhow everything is great! She reported that she had lots of fun so that was good.
Here is a pict of everything...

Here are some from the scrap book...some of the cutest I think Smiley

Here are some postcards that we got...isn't the tree amazing?

This is one of the Voodoo doll that we got and the Cajun weather station that we got Funny too since me and my hubby think that everyone just needs one of these things (out here we have the Indian weather rock) rather then having to endure TV weather people who are wrong all the time.

And then here is one of Pippa and he new Dread tam/wrap/hat. and her "No War" pin. Also there was a cute crochet flower (I think I am going to use that with a pin or that Smiley ) and then some fruit snacks. I wonder how many she ate in the box home?

Oh I almost forgot a local paper was also sent along....can't wait to sit down and read all that is going on in LA.
Thanks for the swap....we had fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Write in a Beautiful Way
How to Draw a Ladybird
How to Select the Right Calligraphy Set
How to Create a Cartoon Rabbit
How to Create a Cartoon Duck
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mother's Day Fridge Clip
Robin crafts! Hello spring!
I Scream, You Scream...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...