A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,527
Currently Running With Scissors:
434 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Altoid tin theme swap Round 2 Gallery.  (Read 42302 times)
Tags for this thread: altoids_tin  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

qazicat
Qazicat

Just not enough hours in the day to do craft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2006 07:59:05 PM »

Looks like the all the tins in transit have arrived,  That only leaves 2 tins that haven't been sent,  but they will be done by angels.  Once they have been received, I can wrap this swap up,  then I will think about when to start round 2.  I think that it will be much later in the month.

Everyone should have had their feedback changed.   Please check your feedback.   If it hasn't been changed and should have been, please PM me.  Clarity I will update your feedback as soon as jMi confirms that she has received your parcel.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Qazicat Designhttp://www.netspeed.com.au/qazicat/

My Wists - http://www.wists.com/qazicat

I am willing to do personal swaps for ATCs
googoojue
« Reply #241 on: August 02, 2006 08:15:54 PM »

wow, great, thanks so much for doing that, sweets4ever. thank you! you are a good teacher (it turns out I was trying to use the URL in the Address line, not the properties! duh!)

mub received my tin finally!!  Yeah!

I combined her cats and orange theme and tried to add some retro and buttons in.  I stuffed in as much as I could: 
Outside of Tin:

Inside of Tin:

Contents:

Hopefully, the contents will make mub "happy": I made a dupioni silk keepsake pouch, a "retro-looking" little book to keep good thoughts in, a re-decorated mini-mirror keychain, assorted kitty magnets and "clothespins", candy, "happy" perfume, tangerine lip balm, paper to make lucky stars, orange fishy tattoos, water balloons. Assorted buttons never made the photo shoot, they were too shy! All that squished in a round Altoids!  Oh...a lucky kitty was hiding in the crafting mess so, it made it to mub's place on it's own. 

the tin I decoupaged in and out with kitty pics and also wrote spiralling little "quotes" to live an "orangy" life by.  I hope you enjoy, mub!  this swap was fun, I loved doing it, thanks Qazicat for organizing.  All the tins have been great!

A couple of more photos offsite,  here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/83732767@N00/194954239/in/photostream/

« Last Edit: August 02, 2006 08:45:48 PM by googoojue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
RubyTuesday
« Reply #242 on: August 03, 2006 12:05:18 AM »

aww that's really lovely, what a tin full  Grin i love the quotes in the lid, i think i want to lead an orangy life!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2006 04:32:36 AM »

wow, great, thanks so much for doing that, sweets4ever. thank you! you are a good teacher (it turns out I was trying to use the URL in the Address line, not the properties! duh!)

mub received my tin finally!!  Yeah!

I combined her cats and orange theme and tried to add some retro and buttons in.  I stuffed in as much as I could: 

WOW!  What a wonderful tin & goodies you sent!  Shocked
You stuffed so much into that little tin... I love it!  I especially like the mirror & little book.  The circular quotes are great too... did you print them or handwrite them like that?  They look like lyrics... so neat!

I can't find it in these photos, but I think I see it's lid in the offsite photo.  Is it Happy by Clinique?  I love that scent!  I haven't worn it in a few years... I think I will buy some right now Wink  *jealous*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
Clarity
« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2006 04:57:04 AM »

the last 3 tins are just adorable. I think the bracelet idea is sweet and who knew there were so many reds?

The cat tin is creative and packed with goodies, a treat which I'm sure she'll enjoy.

Since Jmi received I'm going to send her links to the images I took as I don't know if she's collected it yet. I just hope she likes it, *nervous*

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: August 03, 2006 07:28:37 AM »

lol I got the links and I was like "AHHH NOOOO!! I havent seen it yet!!" Wink
My boyfriend took my car to work to fix my AC (I love him!) so I cant get to the post office yet Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
SonjaBoo

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #246 on: August 03, 2006 07:38:59 AM »

Words cannot express how much I love that cat tin... gorgeous work!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AstroZombie
Cryptozoologist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: August 03, 2006 08:16:55 AM »

Here are pictures of the tin RadioactiveCrafter sent me. She chose my pirates theme and did an awesome job.

Here is the outside of the tin with some of its contents. I got two pirates and a ninja (for battling). As you can see, there's a pirate ship sailing in the water near the beach with two birds flying next to it. (One of the birds came off and I'll be gluing it back on.)

Here is the inside of the tin and the smaller altoid tin that was also inside. It's full of pirate supplies and treasures. I love the map on the inside.

Thanks RadioactiveCrafter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: August 03, 2006 08:30:25 AM »

That is such a creative tin!! I love it, and I loooove the tiny altoid tin filled with pirate treasures!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
amaryllisroze

Member of the Papercraft Gang

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #249 on: August 03, 2006 08:57:24 AM »

You definitely can't have pirates without having a Ninja for them to deal with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All of my photos are hosted at Flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amaryllisroze/sets/

http://pinterest.com/aroze/

"she knew with the right amount of junk she could create a masterpiece" -- I'm still looking for the right amount of junk
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose a Demi Bra
How to Choose a Camisole
How to Choose a Corset with Garters
How to Wear Garters
What Is a Straight Line Corset
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...