A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
603 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Summer Fling/Invite your Partner2  (Read 42285 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #370 on: August 04, 2006 09:15:16 AM »

that mouse (and your daughter) are both so adorable!

bobolink, you never cease to amaze Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

snacker
« Reply #371 on: August 04, 2006 10:11:57 AM »

Redpopsicles was my summer dance partner...she really went all out!

My 2 requested shirts!

Details:

I love this little guy's stance!  I worked with a consultant who hiked his pants up to point to his power point presentation.  He spread his legs so much he was doing the splits!  This guy reminds me of him.  

She is a little stalker too---she sent me stickers of day of the dead, the cutest packages for camping that have skin and buggy repellant, plastic star ice cubes, and day of the dead shrinky dinks---whew...

I will always remember my summer dance partner...sigh.  
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012 10:29:36 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now have a snack!  Snack on!

etsy

flickr

wists
myloveasdeep
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #372 on: August 04, 2006 10:22:29 AM »

WANT WANT WANT that reading is sexy shirt!!!! Oh my, want!!!

Catpants asked me to the Fall Ball, I'm so excited!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/myloveasdeep/

Her dirty paws and furry coat,
She ran down the forest slope.
The forest of talking trees,
They used to sing about the birds and the bees.
The bees had declared a war,
The sky wasn't big enough for them all.
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #373 on: August 04, 2006 11:13:08 AM »

Ha!! I am a librarian and just started dating a statistician (potentially the ultimate nerd power couple, LOL) so I choked laughing at those shirts! hilarious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
simplyfussfree
yay, wists!

I'm the dumb looking one on the right.

« Reply #374 on: August 04, 2006 11:55:43 AM »

great job on everything, bobolink! the cactus is so cute. it reminds me of the little cactus's in "final fantasy 2".

thanks loads for the compliments, everyone! i'm totally giddy over them! i sent my sister a link the the thread, that's how excited i am! ::blushes::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knit_core

I put the RAGE in beverage.

Too lazy to be evil

« Reply #375 on: August 04, 2006 01:30:46 PM »

I wish Princess Blueberry would hurry up and recieve, already!  I may be in Alaska before that package gets there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."  Douglas Adams

Debbies only get respect in the knitting world.  How unfair is that?

Because Poe wrote on both of them.

Anyone up for a Jasper Fforde swap?
jane feebles
« Reply #376 on: August 04, 2006 07:33:20 PM »

Take a day off from craftster and look what happens!! 4 pages of screamingly cool goodies later... There's so much I can't even pick out something, it's all so good

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE TEAPOT'S ALREADY RECEIVED WHEN I SENT A WEEK AFTER HER!!!! Proof that the samller packages get through quicker theory works. Glad you like it all Riz  Wink I've been busting for you to get that donkey

I may implode if my package doesn't get here soon  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you stitch? Do you bitch? Do you live in BrisVegas?? http://brisbanesnb.wordpress.com/

sighing, she stared wist-fully across the crowded buffet table
teapotdnky
Tutorial Contributor

Obomaboe?

Craft or Die

« Reply #377 on: August 04, 2006 07:48:33 PM »

Me too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissMeshell
« Reply #378 on: August 04, 2006 08:16:44 PM »

Here are the piccies of the absolutely wonderful package I got from my girl A_Patchwork_Orange! Grin She was an excellent stalker as I don't think we actually asked each other for anything, just continued our chatting and came up with surprises for each other Cheesy All I can talk about lately is moving out with Mr fiance and she definitely cottoned on to that and sent me some wonderful housey themed goodies!

These GORGEOUS placemats! Aren't they beautiful...she noticed a pink bird theme on my wists and knows that I love pink and brown and that my new kitchen is brown, pink and lime green. They are so well made are a perfect 'stiffness' and I love them to bits! Cheesy

Now the major part of the package was this fabulous reversible apron! It is AMAZING, I can't believe you made this for me chicken, I adore it! and now you can see for yourself that it does fit because Betsie the dummy is exactly the same size as me! (action piccies later when I'm not sick and looking like butt Tongue). There are 2 pockets on each side and the cutest binding all around the edge...and notice the recurring colours of my kitchen theme, wonderful! Cheesy

There's a piccie of the crossover back and the pockets on the green and pink side Smiley

And my goodies from America! SHARPIES, oh my, oh my, I have Sharpies...I can't wait to use these, it was so hard keeping them in the packet for these photos! And Altoids to try at last, I've got a couple tins but no mints, I love them! Grin Also some yummy candy and some gorgeous threads (including Xmas colours as we have been talking about Xmas crafting) from my wists...and everything was wrapped with these gorgeous tags with little letters written in them.

And then I squealed when I found this fabulous little tin that she mad herself with polymer clay (yes?), isn't is ADORABLE Grin

And then I actually opened the tin and almost passed out as it was full of these gorgeous vintage buttons from a lot that she bid on...I absolutely love them all and they are so special as she trawled through this lot to pick out ones that she knew I would love, they are all strung on to these gorgeous tags where she's written what year they are and what they're made of and why she chose them *happy sigh* Wink

EDIT - oh yes, how could I forget! She MADE the buttons in the bottom left corner! Cheesy

Meghan, thank you again hun, you ROCK...I am having so much fun playing with my package, and now that I have taken pics I can eat all the candy and rip open the Sharpies, LOL *huge hugs* Grin
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006 08:38:50 PM by MissMeshell » THIS ROCKS   Logged
teapotdnky
Tutorial Contributor

Obomaboe?

Craft or Die

« Reply #379 on: August 04, 2006 08:25:06 PM »

How romantic! What wonderful goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Redwork Embroidery
How to Sew Straight on the Sewing Machine
How to Stitch Blackwork Embroidery
How to Sew a Dart on Garments
How to Do Ribbon Embroidery
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...