A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,681
Currently Running With Scissors:
436 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft Harry Potter for Our Kids (sign-ups CLOSED!!! mail by 8/24)  (Read 4679 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

beautifulloser
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2006 10:25:02 PM »

Just a reminder to those sending out early, don't forget to get a deliver confirmation #, and send the number to me and you partner. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenefor
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2006 12:33:59 AM »

Everything just got all packed up tonight Smiley...I will be off to the post off tomorrow as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kahluakiggy
Tirelessly working to raise the next generation of Craftsters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2006 08:21:07 AM »

Holy cow!  I just finished one thing.... Oh, I feel behind.  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What doesn't kill you makes you stranger. --The Joker

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. -- Albus Dumbledore

Sokka: My first girlfriend turned into the moon.
Zuko: Thats rough, buddy.
Ezri_B
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2006 08:27:11 AM »

I'm behind too, I have everything started, but nothing finished. one of my sons has something done, but the other 2 haven't yet.

We had surprise visits by my hubby's distant family this last week.  Undecided Plus we have been getting kicked in the butt by swimming lessons, peer mediation classes, and soccer practices (I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing Smiley ) So it will get done on time, but I don't think we'll be sending early.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beautifulloser
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2006 09:01:25 AM »

Don't worry! No expectations for anyone to send out early. I put a nice long crafting period, because I know summer can be crazy and unpredictable!   Smiley
I wanted to get everything made and sent out, because I found out only a couple of weeks ago that we're moving to Mexico for about 6 months and puting everything in storage (and that's a lot of stuff!). Shocked My husband leaves the 25th of this month, then I'm staying on till mid September to do any packing that wasn't finished and get the place all clean to turn over to the landlord, and all of this with a 4 month old baby in arms! Anyway I had to craft before all my art supplies disapeared into the mountain of boxes in my livingroom!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zenochka
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2006 11:06:03 AM »

I'm going to be doing some Major crafting the next 4 days while i"m not babysitting 2 extra kids lol! I have stuff half done but am really going to try to get it all done this weekend!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
beautifulloser
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2006 06:31:33 PM »

We had three people send out early today, so I started the gallery page, so we can get up photos as soon as packages begin arriving!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=113205.0 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beautifulloser
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2006 10:00:43 PM »

Check out the gallery, packages have arrived!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beautifulloser
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2006 10:17:46 AM »

2 more packages should be arriving this week, please send me a pm when you recieve. I color-coded the names on the first page to show who has sent and recieved. If you're still crafting, you have one week left till send outs, happy crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beautifulloser
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2006 09:19:57 AM »

I've heard from everyone, two people will be sending one or two days late, but all are accounted for, so we should start seeing the rest of the packages arrive soon! Can't wait to see photos! This was a great swap for my first one to organize, wonderful swapers, fantastic crafts! Thanks to everyone who participated!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint Warhammer Figurines
DIY Save The Date Postcard
DIY Save The Date Photo Notecard
DIY Save The Date Calendar
How to Read a Knitting Patten
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...