A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 300,924
Currently Running With Scissors:
508 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: edited COW FUR , and it was FREE ! !(skirt)  (Read 2299 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

violentjayne
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2006 08:55:20 PM »

Hello, I went to the greatest rummage sale today , they were giving away 100% free... 5 huge bags of fabric and four gift bags of patterns ... YES  needless to say i took almost everything .. the very best of wich was a very large piece of awsome cow print faux fur.. later this eavining this is what i came up with ...

VERY COOL COW SKIRT

close up

the back

also only the econd piece iv done with a zipper

please let me know what you think

« Last Edit: July 11, 2006 02:21:53 AM by violentjayne » THIS ROCKS   Logged

violentjayne
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006 08:56:53 PM »

sorry about the pics being like this ,, i dont kniow what i did different from last time
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.awestruckamature.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006 10:02:03 PM »

Wow! That is fantastic. First of all congratulations on getting the fabric and patterns free hehe that rocks. Second of all I love the cow print [I want some]. && you did a fabulous job on the skirt it looks really well made, and it looks great on you. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
neko neko kitty
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006 10:13:57 PM »

Congrats on all that free stuff. I love the skirt, it looks great on you! I normally shy away from animal prints, but I'd love a skirt like that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mento_bug
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006 09:40:13 AM »

i find it really funny for some reason but don't get me wrong i love it, have fun rockin that skirt and YAH for free stuff Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
violentjayne
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006 12:30:36 PM »

yeah in think its funny to , thats probably why i fell in love with it so much ... also there is a movie called "Girl" with dominique swain.. and in several sceans she whears this cow print dress that i always liked because of the irony of a small girl wearing cow print.. is just great to me . Well i didnt have enough for a whole dress but skirts look better on me any way he he
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Christinemichelle
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006 02:46:17 PM »

There's a black spot on the skirt, in the first picture you can see it clearly, that I think really looks like a cow's head.
Hahahah.
Unless that was intentional, and then all of a sudden I'm not looking so clever..  Embarrassed

Cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

violentjayne
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006 03:29:25 PM »

There's a black spot on the skirt, in the first picture you can see it clearly, that I think really looks like a cow's head.
Hahahah.
Unless that was intentional, and then all of a sudden I'm not looking so clever..  Embarrassed

Cute!
wow you are totally right , i never noticed it but that spot really does kninda look like a cows head lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

purevl
junkyard junkie, salvation army superstar, and the only straight guy i know that sews

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006 12:17:40 AM »

your url's need to be in img tags in order to post as pictures, the easiest thing to do would be to edit your post by selecting the links you already have and then clicking the "insert image" button it's second from the left on the second row of boxes which will give you this:

image removed to conserve bandwidth

if you still want to maintain links to the larger pictures as well as having the viewable thumbs then you'll have to do a little more work, the code will look basically like this (imagine that all brackets{} are replaced with the correct [] brackets): {url=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g295/violentjayne/HPIM0332.jpg}{img}http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g295/violentjayne/HPIM0332.jpg{/img}{/url}

basically by default if you just post a url as text or use the "insert hyperlink" then it will link it with the text url in italics and underlined as the visible link, if you specifically tell php where you want it to look though (the = part) then you can use anythign you want as the visible link (what goes between the two url tags) text, or an image.  so if you enter the code above, corrected for the brackets, then you end up with something like this:

image removed to conserve bandwidth

where you'd click the thumbnail image to link to the larger image

does that make sense?  hope it helps, and i like the movie girl as well , but parts of it are very depressing to me.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006 10:51:40 PM by purevl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i joined craftster for the ladies...want me

despite much being said to the contrary: punk, as it were, is in fact dead and has been so since before most people claiming otherwise were born.  so if you must foolishly apply a label to yourself at least choose a movement that is still alive.
violentjayne
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006 02:21:22 AM »

thanx purevl for the help with the pics ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn a Crocheted Slip Stitch
How to Make Cozy Crochet Mittens
Homemade Hen Party Crackers
How to Personalize Holiday Gifts
How to Host a Caroling Party
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...