A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,635
Currently Running With Scissors:
594 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: knitscene's central park hoodie  (Read 59434 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

FrogPuddle
« Reply #320 on: July 23, 2007 07:27:06 PM »

So, is anyone knitting this?  Im done the back ribbing and 4 cable repeats so far- i havent been knitting as much as i want to, since ive been trying to get through the whole Harry Potter series so i can start the new one, and i just got a new kitten (who loves yarn so freakin much!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Silver Ilix
Up Late

Make your own way........

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #321 on: July 23, 2007 08:14:08 PM »

LOL kittens!!!!
YAY!
I haven't started yet, I have been swatching to see if I can make it out of stash yarn..... So I would say I am in the planning stages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my knitting blog: www.uplatedesigns.b logspot.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I had set him free. *Michanlengelo
little3chordme
« Reply #322 on: July 26, 2007 12:45:45 PM »

I'm still going to do this...the new Guitar Hero came out on Tuesday which has taken over time normally used for knitting.  I'm about halfway done with the Ribbed Lace Bolero, and I really want to wear it this summer...as soon as I'm done with that, I'll cast on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
arnogg

Stand up & SHOUT!

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 14, 2007 02:46:10 AM »

I have gotten the body and the hood finished (except for ribbing) and have about 2" of the sleeves so far.  I have been working on and off for forever on this. I originally cast on intending this as a gift for my "busty" mom, but it has turned out waayy too small for her.  Interesting enough it fits my daughter perfectly, lucky her!  I knit the largest size, and my daughter is a size 36, damn damn gauge.  Well at least she'll have an awesome new jacket for school this fall.  I'll post pics  when I finally finish.
BTW- Does anyone have any tips for making this to fit a larger woman?  Up needles or yarn weight, both?  Thanks in advance.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MarIce
« Reply #324 on: August 14, 2007 04:03:31 AM »

I'm knitting it, still!

I have the two sleeves done and am about 2 inches away from being done with the back. I'm curious how to work on extending the front to accommodate for buttons but I haven't had a chance to sift through posts to figure that one out yet..I'll add 'progress pics' as soon as possible!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~M
FrogPuddle
« Reply #325 on: August 14, 2007 10:49:03 PM »

sorry i cant help amyone with any questions, but i will post my progress as well. my first piece is the back, and i am about 4-5 inches from being done.  i really want  to finish this by the second week in september (vacation) so i am going to see if i can get through it quickly. let nothing hold me back!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kpuppy
« Reply #326 on: August 17, 2007 09:20:53 PM »

I finally picked this up again about two weeks ago. So far I have one sleeve, the back and about 3/4ths of the left front done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FrogPuddle
« Reply #327 on: August 19, 2007 12:23:19 PM »

Whoo! finished the back! Now just 2million stitches to go  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FrogPuddle
« Reply #328 on: August 23, 2007 09:25:32 PM »

well, i finished the back and i only have 3-4 inches of the Left Front left to do, which i will knock out tonight.  Its coming along.... if only i wasnt drawn to spider solitaire lately i would be more productive, but it is so good for relieving stress. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FrogPuddle
« Reply #329 on: August 25, 2007 08:34:30 AM »

Alright! I finished the Left Front and am half way through the Right Front, just the arms, hood, and all those messy details left! (It will be done for Nantucket- im determined!) Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sketch Tutorial for Photoshop
How to Replace Color Command in Photoshop
Macho Makeover - Part 3
Macho Makeover - Basic Adjustments 1
Macho Makeover - Introduction - Part 1
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...