A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,522
Currently Running With Scissors:
531 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Need help finding pendant/charm blanks!  (Read 911 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

The_Final_Beast
« on: July 07, 2006 09:17:43 PM »

Ignore my horrible edit job Cheesy Ive looked almost everywhere for ones that look like these. If someone would point me into the right direction Id be very happy. Thanks!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

noelle
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006 09:24:07 PM »

i don't know if you've looked here already, but this site has about a bazillion things.
http://www.firemountaingems.com/mountings.asp
THIS ROCKS   Logged
The_Final_Beast
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006 11:06:59 PM »

I've looked there and sadly those aren't it. Thanks very much though  Smiley I believe they have solid backs, you know for placing images in and sealing with resin.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

funkyjunkdesigns
Private Jewelry Making Classes Available-Chain & Maille A Specialty

this is made from a bicycle innertube!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006 12:04:41 PM »

I believe I answered this question in another thread.  Look online for bezel cups.  Most of them come in silver or gold, but you might find them in base metal.  I think artchix has brass ones.

Also, most of the fine metal ones require you to attach your own bails.  I'm a silversmith, so I make my own.  But a google search should help you our.  Also look for pendant trays.

FJD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Recently Retired Items are now Jewelry...We Support Various Charities!
http://recentlyre-tired.blogspot.com/
The_Final_Beast
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006 05:35:20 PM »

I believe I answered this question in another thread.  Look online for bezel cups.  Most of them come in silver or gold, but you might find them in base metal.  I think artchix has brass ones.

Also, most of the fine metal ones require you to attach your own bails.  I'm a silversmith, so I make my own.  But a google search should help you our.  Also look for pendant trays.

FJD

Thank you!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vegasgirl
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006 02:57:33 PM »

Hi!
Try the website sunshinecrafts.com. They carry some in silver, gold, and silver/gold. I bought a couple and have used them. Really nice weight, and really nice look. I can't remember the brand, but I think they were "Artistry" or "Artisan" or something like that.
I hope they are what you are looking for!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sophisticated Hippie
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006 11:40:59 PM »

The site below carries a variety of pendant settings including bezel type in all sorts of finishes.  They have a wonderful variety of other findings too.  Just dont get caught up in all the choices  Wink

http://www.easternfindings.com/

Good Luck!
Lisa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. ~Benjamin Franklin
*MAR*
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006 03:44:32 PM »

The site below carries a variety of pendant settings including bezel type in all sorts of finishes.  They have a wonderful variety of other findings too.  Just dont get caught up in all the choices  Wink

http://www.easternfindings.com/

Good Luck!
Lisa

This place has a ton of cool stuff. But, they have no price list available? That's weird.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sophisticated Hippie
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006 11:29:02 PM »

I think the main reason they dont list the prices on the site itself is because they have such a large inventory.  Their are also price breaks for large orders.  You can get the prices by either emailing them with the qty of particular styles or by calling.  I think they handle their own site so changing a lot prices would probably take too much time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. ~Benjamin Franklin
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best and Worst Dressed: Critics Choice Movie Awards 2014
Margot Robbie Rocks Black Pant Suit at Critics Choice Movie Awards
Boxy Coats for Every Body Type
Win A Pair of $195 Sheepskin Boots
How to Style Winter Boots!
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...