A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
502 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 12 Gallery  (Read 86842 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2006 07:12:21 PM »

I know devilninny has received my "learn to embroider" kit. I don't have pics, so maybe she'll post some. I hope she likes it!

yes, i will post pictures soon!  i am quite sorry but life has been hectic (job interview, two hour dentist visits, mandatory overtime at current job on SATURDAY, last minute babysitting tonite).  i will attempt to find my camera again tomorrow (i owe a few craftsters some great pics) and if that fails i will use my boyfriend's at some point this weekend.  whew!

i do looooooove the kit.  now if only i could wish for some extra time to embroider!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cotneyroo
« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2006 07:51:36 PM »

awww. I hope he and Arnold will be best friends. Cheesy  I love your new avatar, btw.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2006 08:09:04 PM »

I just happened across the best crochet pattern for a geisha.... I can't wait to make it - but can't justify it quite yet... thinking of that avatar made me think of that doll which I happened upon this evening ... as many projects as I have that are due that are paid projects with deadlines... well... there is always time for another stuffed doll for me.... hmmm... not amigurumi pattern... just an old american one.... but still it is a cool one...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: July 20, 2006 08:13:00 PM »

care to share ms. deb? i'd like to see a crochet geisha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mayerlove
« Reply #164 on: July 20, 2006 08:27:53 PM »

aww, what a cute dreadhog!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
Bobolink
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2006 11:41:26 PM »

I just happened across the best crochet pattern for a geisha.... I can't wait to make it - but can't justify it quite yet... thinking of that avatar made me think of that doll which I happened upon this evening ... as many projects as I have that are due that are paid projects with deadlines... well... there is always time for another stuffed doll for me.... hmmm... not amigurumi pattern... just an old american one.... but still it is a cool one...

OMG that sounds like the coolest thing ever! I wish I could wist a concept... cause I totally would Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Bobolink
Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: July 21, 2006 04:47:32 AM »

You know I could post up pics on my bravehost site - I do have a "things I have no reason to make" page.. right now it doesn't have too many things on it - and I have hundreds - probably more like thousands of patterns to rummage through. Everyone is so into the amigurumi  right now so I hesitate to send someone a not official ami - the ones I send out as amis are from the Japanese books.  You know it's funny - it is a totally different style and I can spot a knockoff a mile away any more. I love those Japanese patterns.. I look for excuses to make them.. really I do. I just made someone a few monkeys for a personal swap.  Love that monkey pattern...

okay. enough rambling.. anyone got anything else in the mail?  I have heard that I should have some show and tell soon - and I am posting out boxes today so mostly the people that are getting from me will be getting from me next week - minus that cable purse.. I need to make a lining for it - which means I am going to be breaking out the sewing machine - and hoping I remember how to sew a straight line - ha ha ha  Seriously, that one should be a Monday mailout!  The outside came out soooo nice... it reminds me of a fall sweater.  I am so tickled I picked up that project to do! I have been wanting to make a cable purse for ages and I only keep one purse (I know - how wrong is that?  But I truly love my purse.  I dread the day it kicks it..)  I just hate having to move things from one bag to another and I loooove my purse...

I will add some pics of more cool dolls to my bravehost site... right now I have a truly funky hat thing on there that I would love to make someone... as long as they promise to wear it.  It is a brave hat that is for sure.  I don't know anyone that would reallly wear it...  I will have to post up the pics of the medieval dolls and the crochet by the sea and any other oddities that I have that have been looking for an excuse to make -

then you can wist all you want...heh heh heh.  I have yet to see something I have made wisted by someone.  I wish there was a way to find out - I would make something for someone if they ask - I did my first personal swap - well, sort of, I am in progress on that one.  I am mailing out today with the rest of the boxes - all held up until I don't have to take the kids with me to the po!  I stopped posting up pics in the crochet finished project area - I guess I got tired of being "one upped" by someone else.  You post a pic or ask a question and there are a few people that try to make your thing better.  So my work only gets seen in the swap gallery anymore...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
bubba*tink

there's nuffin loik a warm cable-knit necklace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: July 21, 2006 06:26:17 AM »

I am posting out boxes today so mostly the people that are getting from me will be getting from me next week - minus that cable purse.. I need to make a lining for it - which means I am going to be breaking out the sewing machine - and hoping I remember how to sew a straight line - ha ha ha  Seriously, that one should be a Monday mailout!  The outside came out soooo nice... it reminds me of a fall sweater.  I am so tickled I picked up that project to do! I have been wanting to make a cable purse for ages and I only keep one purse...

ooooh!  I'm getting so excited to see it!  I'm so glad you're making this for me...and I'm sure you'll do great on the lining!!  you can crochet an ami flawlessly, there's no way you can't sew a straight line! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can tell you, Fall is composed of

1 part dead fish smell
1 part wet leaves
1 part arctic chilled air (not winter chilled variety)
2 parts crunchy walking
a pinch very cold rain
some apples you picked yourself
a few very still moments
a good deal of inner reflection
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #168 on: July 21, 2006 06:59:40 AM »

Quote from: craftydeb
right now I have a truly funky hat thing on there that I would love to make someone... as long as they promise to wear it.  It is a brave hat that is for sure.  I don't know anyone that would reallly wear it...

Made with a warm yarn and worn on a cold Canadian winter day - I'd wear it in a heart beat!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

almostascone
« Reply #169 on: July 21, 2006 10:22:11 AM »

I received my crazy lasandri hat today! Wow, do I love it! The colors are perfect. Feel free to post a picture if you have it, lasandri!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps.

http://www.wists.com/almostascone
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Legs Look Hot
How to Relieve Sweat in Embarrassing Places
How to Fix Broken Makeup
How to Turn Broken Blush Into Cream Blush
Sophy Robson’s Nail Art Tutorial on Galaxy Nails
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...