A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,482
Currently Running With Scissors:
495 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 12 Gallery  (Read 90185 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

knottydottie

Live with no regrets.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #300 on: July 27, 2006 12:25:16 PM »

GASP! cotneyroo!  those are beautiful!!!!  you whipped those babies up fast!  very very very jealous of cosmo and bubbatink  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
heroinechic
« Reply #301 on: July 27, 2006 01:47:53 PM »

i'm not in this swap, but i had to say that those mittens are sooooooo awesome Cotneyroo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

inle_rah
« Reply #302 on: July 27, 2006 01:55:27 PM »

Those mittens look awesome, cotneyroo.  That is my favorite pattern.  bubba*tink is a lucky girl.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

about me
my wists
Ravelry
My Etsy
Personal swaps?  Yes, please.
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #303 on: July 27, 2006 01:56:04 PM »

Too awesome for words and the pics show them off wonderfully!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
bubba*tink

there's nuffin loik a warm cable-knit necklace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: July 27, 2006 02:15:40 PM »

I've been wearing them around the house!! Grin  Took them off of course to write this....I'M SO IN LOVE!!!  again, thanks so much cotneyroo, for realising my ultimate dream!! Kiss mua!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can tell you, Fall is composed of

1 part dead fish smell
1 part wet leaves
1 part arctic chilled air (not winter chilled variety)
2 parts crunchy walking
a pinch very cold rain
some apples you picked yourself
a few very still moments
a good deal of inner reflection
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #305 on: July 27, 2006 03:52:06 PM »

I received some pillow cases and a very cute apron from correctionowife yesterday. I haven't had a chance to take pictures but I will try tonight. The apron has a cool day of the dead guy on it. Thanks! I can't wait to use all of my goodies! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cotneyroo
« Reply #306 on: July 27, 2006 04:24:45 PM »

thanks, everyone, for the mitten props-- it was such a weird challenge to knit, I couldn't resist. and bubba*tink, I was already giggling by the time I got to the picture of you, but the pug pic made me laugh out loud. thanks for the laugh.

also, hugs all around to anyone who needs them (sounds like a lot of folks at the moment). please, please, let us know if there's anything we can do. thank goodness for craftster, everyone's favorite support group!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #307 on: July 27, 2006 04:31:14 PM »

i am uninspired lately too, but luckily it has nothing to do with boy problems.  more like work overload!  my boyfriend KNEW i was worn out when i was too tired last week to go to the michaels that opened across the street!  i had been waiting for months for the grand opening and i napped instead!  eek!

thanks for the compliments on the cards, but i have promised myself i'd take a break on them in order to make other things! 

and i agree about a cheer up swap!  wouldnt that be nice?  MissMeshell's package REALLY cheered me up yesterday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #308 on: July 27, 2006 04:55:04 PM »

I have got to stop viewing the pics at work on my crappy monitor!! When I get home, I can't believe how more wonderful everything is!!  ha ha I just looked at all of the notecards again---absolutely wonderful collection!!

*GASP* you missed the Michael's grand opening, devilninny?  I was counting on you to tell me how it was!!! You go this weekend!! ha ha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: July 27, 2006 05:10:06 PM »

Okay.  I am going to have to wist those mittens... please tell me it will be cold enough here in Alabama this winter to wear them - oh hell, I will wear them anyway - actually it does get cold here.  Those are amazing!  I would like my pair in a nice acryllic(dang wool allergy you know) and I think I would like them in a brown or a rust.. or a maroon.. or a dark forest green... or.. okay... okay.. enough on those mittens.  Awesome..

I just wanted to pipe in that I got an amazing package at my door yesterday - while I was out of town!  xladyluckx sent me something that I just can't even begin to tell you how incredible it was.. she picked me for a doggie thing... and possibly a surprise.. can I just say when you get spoiled rotten you just want to go around glowing for days?  I think I am going to be glowing for a month at least!  Buster got not just one sweater - but TWO (yes, action shots have been taken!) AND a pair of really really cool food/water dishes... AND an amazing brush AND an amazing comb for him... AND a really cool - and looks beyond durable pet bed (which she crafted with her own two hands and it looks like it was store bought it was done so well!) AND a blanket for Buster - which has found a home on our couch already for him snuggle up on - it is sooo soft - fleecy... it is just gorgeous.. and snuggly..

oh my god.  I just realized it looks like there is  a zipper on his bed so I can WASH the cover!!!  How cool is that?

Okay.... Now I am just being mean by going on about how amazing this box was..

I tell you what - when it rains it pours - Yesterday while I was out I got 3 packages in from Craftsters (beaded dragonflies to hang in my craft room window - they are going up tomorrow!) and some really cool frog bead earrings(for my niece, the frog and lizard lover) and tshirts for the boys - a trilobite and a robot embroidered - they didn't last long - Collin took one look at the trilobite shirt and his eyes just welled up.  It was the sweetest thing - he was just loving it, hugging it - he set it out to wear tomorrow - Logan grabbed his robot out of my hand and ran with it screaming how awesome his new shirt was!) and I also got my macro lens for my digital camera..

I am going to be posting up pics tomorrow - I have only been home for about 2 1/2 hours and am so backlogged on everything... I just couldn't contain myself on letting everyone know that I got spoiled rotten... my dog got spoiled rotten and it feels good to be spoiled rotten!

Pics tomorrow I promise!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set ISO Function
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Format Function
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Flash Function
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Exposure Compensation Function
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Delete Function
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...