A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,496
Currently Running With Scissors:
580 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: New Stitch Diva Pattern/Glampyre sweater  (Read 126455 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheBon

We are without leeches or wenches.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #510 on: October 23, 2006 01:04:29 PM »

Hey TheBon u are so cute in purple!

Awww, thanks!

TheBon - leave it like that and you have a cute minisweater!  Seriously, I think you could wear it just like that (well, finish the edges) and no one would look twice at you.
Love the purple!

I've got to say I'm not the minisweater type, but I did think that myself. I just wouldn't get much wear out of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

graphic designer, illustrator, all around nerd.

my wists!
I take pictures everywhere!
SylvChezPlum
Knitting and crocheting in France

J'adoooore Crafster !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: October 24, 2006 05:57:49 AM »

Finally received my new circulars the other day and thus got back to knitting on my SKB. Ive just finished on the lace section, and just need one more purl ridge before starting on the hip shaping. Cant wait to try it on again..!! :-P
I changed the lace pattern for my usual Isabeau lace tho. Im so used to it I dont even have to think, plus I didnt like the original one that much..

Sory for the ugly lifeline, I just don't want to take it out yet. Just in case, you know..  Tongue

I'm seriously debating omitting the lace on the sleeves all together, adding a set of purl ridges to where they are and calling it good. We'll see when I get there.

Kind of thinking the same, don't think I want the lace panel on the sleeves, but not too sure how it'll look without.

aurelia615, I'd love to see a pic with the sleeves if you have time ...? Tongue  (the color you chose looks fantastic btw !!)

Sylv
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010 02:28:19 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Patterns & free Patterns: ChezPlum - Blog - Etsy -
Rav - Craftsy
aurelia615
Rrriot Librrrarian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #512 on: October 24, 2006 12:17:26 PM »

I meant to post a pic with my last post but my computer is acting wonky.  I can't post pictures to my blog or craftster and i can't see any pictures hosted by blogspot.com.  I am not finished with the first sleeve, however (its at the elbow), so I don't know how much help it would be to you anyway.  I am planning on reinstalling my OS so I should have pics when it is finished.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Listen to me.  These people walk imaginary pets.  On a f***ing leash. And they're all heavily armed and drunk.  New York is boring.  I'll call you later."  -John Cusack in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
My blog: http://cabbageeatsyarn.blogspot.com
SylvChezPlum
Knitting and crocheting in France

J'adoooore Crafster !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #513 on: October 24, 2006 12:20:22 PM »

I meant to post a pic with my last post but my computer is acting wonky.  I can't post pictures to my blog or craftster and i can't see any pictures hosted by blogspot.com.  I am not finished with the first sleeve, however (its at the elbow), so I don't know how much help it would be to you anyway.  I am planning on reinstalling my OS so I should have pics when it is finished.
Thanks ! I'll look forward to it ! (and sorry about your comp.. Undecided )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Patterns & free Patterns: ChezPlum - Blog - Etsy -
Rav - Craftsy
koi

crochet is my thing!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #514 on: October 25, 2006 07:22:16 AM »

Amazing job girls!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rorosity
« Reply #515 on: October 26, 2006 06:43:20 AM »

All the finished SKB look great.  It's fun to see the final product in so many different yarns.

I am having fun with this pattern.  It's interesting, but not too difficult to make you crazy.  I am past the lace and now working on the lower half of the front/back.  I am anxious to get to the sleeves and the neckline.  I'll try to post pics over the weekend or next week.

J.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zoesmomma

there's my baby!

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 26, 2006 01:10:11 PM »

Cheesy Yay! All done but for the blocking!
I think next time I'll go for a simpler yarn and try the lace. (I wimped out after 3 tries.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Limeylizzie
« Reply #517 on: October 26, 2006 01:24:22 PM »

Lovely colours. I am thinking of doing some ribbing instead of the lace, actually lace ribbing from Debbie Epstein, any thoughts on that from anyone? I thought I would just go down a size in needles .
THIS ROCKS   Logged
christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #518 on: October 26, 2006 03:55:10 PM »

I just started my sweater last night. I am all the way to the 3rd repeat of rows 2-9.   Ok,,, not far at all but, I'm really proud of my sweater so far. I am taking a class on the sweater, that way I know I will get it done and not do what I normally do, work on it and put it away and never finish it!  I hope to post photo's of my SKB soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Limeylizzie
« Reply #519 on: October 26, 2006 04:21:48 PM »

Christinacoghill...I just looked at yr blog and those skull scarves are insanely cool, everyone should go and look at them immediately!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Relationship Between An Object and Its Creator
How to Balance Function, Beauty and Social Consciousness
When Furniture Becomes Art
James Zemaitis Names His Design Greats
How David Small Became a Graphic Novelist
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...