A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 299,190
Currently Running With Scissors:
511 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Swap II  (Read 5440 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jiffer23
« on: August 03, 2004 07:10:35 PM »

I got these wonderful mittens knitted by laminda!! I love 'em and can't wait for winter!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/jiffer23/6318a6fe.bmp
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alleycat.rm

"Me fail English!? Thats unpossible!" -Ralph W.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004 11:44:11 AM »

Hi I got a lovely box filled with all kinds of goodies today from Denise M! I got a cute little vase thing filled with flowers and a little bunny sitting in the flowers. A really cool candle holder covered with shells and a beachy candle (it'll be like being at the beach everyday!), 3 cute magnets, 4 really pretty pairs of earrings (I cant wait to wear them), A neat book mark, and my favorite a stuffed bear (how'd you know i love bears?  Smiley ) Thank you soooo much!!!!!  Grin I'll post pics after i ask Denise if it's okay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewsudchic

Macrame'-Modge Podge Maven with a ATC addiction

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004 12:38:30 PM »

Cheesy I received all my wunderful goodies the other day!
it was quite a joyful occasion since i was having a bad day that day.. but anyhoo, here is what i got:

a nice flowery journal. The outer cover looks to be made from recycled paper and bits o' yarn, and on the cover are nice vintage style red paper flowers and inside is smooth bright green paper. The top is held together by these rings. its so neat, i love it! It reminds me of those yummy journals i try to resist from buying all the time at B&N...

also in the package was a knitted pouch! yay! i love knitties!
the little knit pouch is blue and green stripey with funky cute bright blue and green small yarn stripeys. It has a really cute oriental style button to close.  this is tres' cute!!! i wish i knew how to knit!!  Right now the little knit pouch is a happy home for my cell ph.! i'm glad, i can now find my cellph.

And last but not least, i got some super glittery cute magnets...
2 - were yellow flowers (my fave colour flowers, how'd u kno?) these were lined in gold glitter... then the other 2 magnets were vintage style bluebirds (so cute 2!) lined in red glitter... Smiley

Cheesy Great job J PANTS!!!! you did awesome!!
did you use resin in the magnets? or something else? that is so neat!
THanks so much! i loved it all!!! Another great Random Swap!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jinxya26

But I gotta Rock!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004 03:23:19 PM »

I got the best stuff today from Alison. I was so excited when my dad said I had a package!!

She gave me:
-a picture album with a flower on it
-a beautiful scarf with flowers
-2 awesome pursed
-lavender bath salts
-a cool picture frame with flowers (either croched or knitted I really don't know the diff between the 2)
- and some notecards

Thank you so much!! I love it!!
-
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jpants
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2004 05:31:37 AM »

sewsudchic-I'm so glad you liked your packie!  It was funny, I started reading your post without really looking to see who it was posting, as I got through the description of the book, I started to think, That sounds like my book!  Then I saw it was your post and I was like, It is my book!  I was in such a hurry to mail the stuff that I forgot to take a picture, but you did such a great job of describing everything!

did you use resin in the magnets? or something else? that is so neat!

Here is a whole thread about bottlecap magnets!  enjoy!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=14;action=display;threadid=609
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewsudchic

Macrame'-Modge Podge Maven with a ATC addiction

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2004 02:24:07 PM »

Cheesy *blush* THanks! i was thrilled to no end!!
i laughed about how you didnt realize it was your package. ha-ha! thats cute!
Thanks for the bottlecap thread! so kewl.
i'm so jealous over the knitting thing.. i want to learn so bad i can taste it! oh well..

Hey  - a shout at alleycat !
Denise also does some awesome swaps! She makes the best and cutest bunnies!! I think everyone deserves a Denise bunny .

Everyone deserves a bunny and a knitty thing! Smiley   This was so fun! I love Random swaps!
i'm going to try to post pics later Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alison
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2004 12:10:21 PM »

Here's a pic of the stuff I sent to jinxy...I can't wait to get mine!

http://www.auroraseven.com/alison/craftster/randomswap.gif
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011 05:10:51 PM by SevsOnlyGirl - Reason: fixed coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Laminda
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2004 08:04:33 PM »

Jennie sent me the greatest bag, a cute magnet, & some awesome incense - yay!  I can't for the life of me figure out how to post pix here, so if you wanna see, come visit at http://gidget.typepad.com/gidget_casts_on/.

Thanks Jennie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lissa
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2004 11:57:35 AM »

Barbi sent me the coolest stuff!  It's not in front of me so I can't remember it all.  A really nice body shaped vase, some sushi earings (very cute), some orignal artwork in a great frame, Marmaduke marble thumbtacks (I really needed some more), a really cute skeleton necklace, a bracelet with homemade beads, a sushi figurine that broke in the mail but I can glue it back and I can't remember if that was everything or not.

Thanks!  My package is going to go out Monday.  "D
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jpants
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2004 02:38:43 PM »

today i got my swap stuff from german chocolate.  so exciting!  i got an adorable pillow shaped like a muffin with little red pony beads sewn on-a strawberry muffin!  and two gel candles, one blue and one green.  now that i'm a student again, i  no longer have access to the digital camera i used to use at work.  boo-hoo!  i'll have to let all of my swap partners know that from now on. but i love my stuff and was so delighted for a package!  thanks german chocolate!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Making Jewelry with Carolyn McManus
How to Dye Wood Bangle Bracelets
How to Make Your Own Jewelry
How to Make Shrink Plastic Jewelry and Accessories
How to Make a Wrapped Loop - Bead Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...