A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,903
Currently Running With Scissors:
594 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Motivational Work-Out Gallery  (Read 3644 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hjo101
Lost in a sea of yarn

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2006 06:57:17 PM »

Here is my stuff from Pretendpeterpan. Sorry it took me so long to post but i was having some camera issues.
I got a towel bc i love to swim, a magnet to put on my fridge, a work out cd, and a journal to keep track of my progress. I love everything!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
offnlalaland54
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2006 09:42:56 PM »

Hey everyone, just a reminder that you need to post pics so I can give feedback. Thanks, and i hope you all had fun with this swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i'm ready to jump back into craftster, i'm up for any angeling, so let me know!!
girlfriday

I'm NOT a monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2006 07:47:09 AM »

Lovelyislacey sent me a great package and I can't even find all the bits now since I've scattered them in my use. Lovelyislacey, if you have pics of the package you sent, I'd love for you to post them because I'm camera-less for the time being.

She sent me a workout DVD (awesome!) by Suzanna Cox called Firm It Up! A Dance Workout. It's hard.. ugh!

A white tank (shirt) with Ganesha embroidered (really well) on the front. This is my absolute favorite thing EVER!

And a beautifully painted recipebook. It's so cute the little chef on the cover, I wish I did have a camera to show you all. Inside are several yummy recipes that Lovelyislacey fixes when she wants something healthy that doesn't taste healthy. Smiley (You are right the oatmeal bars are ridiculously good!)

Thanks Lovelyislacey and offinlalaland!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What is love? As far as I can tell, it is passion, admiration and respect. If you have two, you have enough. If you have all three, you don't have to die to go to heaven."
William Wharton
dexterchickk
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006 08:22:45 AM »

Okay, here are the pix, FINALLY, of what Primashonna sent me:

Workout Mixes:

I was so excited that one song was Shudder to Think Feat. Jeff Buckley.  I Looooove Jeff Buckley, but I had never heard this before.
Here's the inside of the food journal/recipe binder.  There are little tabs for each meal and ethnic food category so I can stay organized and the cd has an excel spreadsheet that I can use as a food journal. 

Thanks again Primashonna!!  Sorry the pix are a bit blurry, not sure why Huh  Feel free to post pix of what I sent you if you can Primashonna.  Like a dork I once again forgot to take pix before I sent.  I'm always just so anxious to send!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006 08:25:17 AM »

Cute stuff! My poor package seems to be lost in the mail! I've been watching my postman for signs of improved fitness or increased motivation!  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Beaded Rings
How to Make Bracelets Out of String
How to Make Button Jewelry
How to Make a Bracelets
How to Make a Necklace
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...