A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
593 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery - July 2006  (Read 18129 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006 05:33:20 PM »

I received a swap package from d!!  For our personal swap, we decided to make purses!  Check it!

Yep...my very own license plate purse Cheesy  She also sent me a bunch of extras (including bits and bobs of Canadian stuff, fabric, lace, magnets, a necklace made with suede and poptabs, icicle ornaments, etc.)

d, thanks for everything!  I hope you'll receive your swap package soon!!!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012 11:05:26 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
d
princesshammerhead

Treat people how you like to be treated!

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2006 06:09:18 PM »

I have recieved my package too! Cool The coolest, stunning handbag made out of the nicest fabric I have seen in a long time. I also got some extras, a candle, a push mold and some lovely lavendar wax. Best of all though, I made a great friend. Thank you so much for the swap. If you have a photo please post. Or I'll get one up soon. Thanx again, d
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If only closed minds came with closed mouths!

If the world is getting smaller, why do postage rates keep going up?

http://princesshammerhead.blogspot.com/

Personal swap anyone?
ooak_diva
Livin' La Vida Loca

Champagne Dreams on a Beer Budget.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006 07:06:04 AM »

I did a personal swap with hnpinmemphis and these are the goodies I rec'd.  She is a great ceramics artist and she was ever so gracious to send me 3 goodies which totally blew me away!  What a sweet person and very talented!  I rec'd a little bowl with oinched sides that I am using for paperclips, a biz card holder and a dragonfly ornament.  This picture does not do the items justice.  They are much more vividly colored and shiny with glaze.  Thanks hnpinmemphis!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012 11:05:19 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

shiitake
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006 08:58:18 AM »

I'm so happy that you like everything nix kisses! I loved your package so much - the scarves are really beautiful and the beanie hat is fun and cool :-D And so much nice papers! Thank you,this was very nice swap.
Here's a pic,there are 2 scarves,a hat with pink skulls and lots of scrap booking papers.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

teapotdnky
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Obomaboe?

Craft or Die

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006 03:50:41 PM »

I am finally putting up pics of what the beautiful and amazingly talented Fidget sent me. She sent me a ton of new pom poms to craft with! I don't have pics of those because they are currently in various stages of critterness. She also sent me some candies that I don't have pics of because they never stood a chance to be photographed! The Colt Bolt was awesome! Here is a picture of my pride and joy. I saw one of these pincushions in a swap she did and nearly passed out! Imagine my surprise when I opened the box, and there was one waiting for me!

The top with cute flowers and hearts

1000x view of her tiny little stitches!

Thanks Fidget! You'll love what the new ones are going to look like!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Guess who's back?
flying_babyb
Monkey Queen

Monkey QUEEN

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006 09:15:07 PM »

I love the tea pot

Hey anyone here sketch?  I wanna do a personal swap with someone who does
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Monkey girl
ebeth
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006 07:31:32 AM »

wow these swaps are all great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i do personal swaps...  check out my admired objects www.wists.com/ebeth
Writer78
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006 07:05:41 PM »

I recently spent time pestering sweet teapotdnky into making clay food for me.  After two shipments (what can I say, I'm greedy), I realized I had better give it a rest and let the poor lamb alone for a while.  So I decided to stalk - um, I mean, contact - the talented iampoison to see if she would do a personal swap for some more tiny foods.

We agreed that I would send her supplies and she would send me a selection of small foods that I could make into magnets.  Here is what I sent:

The selection included papers, stickers, fabric, craft idea articles, tins, beads, ketchup/mustard bottles (what, aren't those considered crafting supplies?  I meant them for a craft once and never used them!)... Anyway, my craft drawer is breathing easier now that there's more space, and iampoison was pleased, especially with the blue fabric and the stickers/papers.

But, folks, I'm the one who really cleaned up.  Check out this incredible picnic!!

I am deeply in love with all of the "poison food."  Look at that detail!  The pats of butter on the waffles and pancakes... the seeds in teh kiwi slices... the exquisitely tiny s'mores... hooray!!

MANY THANKS to the talented iampoison for playing swap with me.  (It was her first swap, so she really took a chance on me, and I'm so grateful!)  I tell ya, if teapotdnky and iampoison started up a Tiny Clay Stuff web business, I would be broke, buying all their amazing creations!  ("Poison Donkey Enterprises"... it could work...)

THANKS, iampoison!!   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AliBeachGrl
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006 07:08:31 PM »

THose are exquisite!!!  How on earth doesn one do that?  I would be cross eyed! 

Yeah you lucked out.  I love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.
~Gilbert K. Chesterton
jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2006 07:24:36 PM »

Holy crap iampoison.  Those are amazing. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Art of Recycled Materials
How To Play A Augmented 7
Learn How To Trade Emini Future June 15
Creative Greeting Card Ideas
Interview With Comedian Trevor Boris
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...