A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,805
Currently Running With Scissors:
502 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Flaker that is trying to un-flake herself problems....  (Read 1259 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

verycrafty
« on: July 02, 2006 04:16:19 PM »

I have a question about flakers that try to come back and unflake themselves like me. Should they be allowed to get the package that was intended for them first? If they haven't already gotten it, that is. Also, what if the package was for a flaker but you still got negative feedback for it? What if you are in a swap that hasn't ended yet? Do you get kicked out? And if you do do you get negative feedback for that? What if your partner doesn't want you as a partner anymore? How can you make that up? How can you make up for people already angeled for? In one of the swaps I am making up, I am considering making something for the angel instead of my original partner cause I don't have their original package in my possession.

Sorry about all the questions ( an my flaky-ness Embarrassed) but I am just a little confused about the whole, 'So you want to be an ex-flaker" process. I intend to make up all of my swaps (made lots of pms today), I just don't know how. Oh and their were extinuating circumstances so I didn't flake just to flake. I got kicked out of my house and I didn't have access to a computer or my craft stuff sinve then so that is why I didn't send my packages. NAd the packes that were already finished where with my craft stuff too so I couldn't send that either Sad

EDIT: another question, um would I be able to participate in other swaps after I get everything straightened out? Also, would there be special rules or whatever for me since I am (or rather will be) an ex-flaker?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006 07:42:52 PM by verycrafty » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006 07:04:32 PM »

Hey Verycrafty,

Those are all really good questions.  It's so great to hear that you are back and are happy to work out all the swaps.  Smiley  Woohoo!

One of the swap mods will help ya out... Smiley  Stay tuned!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
verycrafty
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006 07:40:42 PM »

Thank you sweets! Yeah I feel really bad about it but it is so confusing trying to get everything straightened out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissMeshell
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006 04:10:29 AM »

Just wanted to say that I think it is so great of you to come back and try to sort everything out, well done! Smiley I hope your home life is straightening itsself out hun
THIS ROCKS   Logged
serialdeviant
Like personal swaps? Me too.

This was completely unintentional

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006 04:41:08 AM »

It's a shame that all that happened to you!

If it was me (and it sounds like you've done the same thing), I would contact the organisers and try to work out how to resolve the situation. If that doesn't work, I would then get a moderator involved.

Either way, I'm sure you will be able to work something out. Best of luck.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

verycrafty
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006 12:04:05 PM »

Thank you everyone! I am okay. No need to bother everyone with my personal life. The mods are working on it. Kategirl told me not to worry so I am just going to leave everything in their hands Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Tissue Paper Shamrock
Color Coordinate Your Stamp Projects
Clean Your Stamps
Stamp Basics
How to Press Flowers
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...