A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 303,936
Currently Running With Scissors:
707 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 12!  (Read 33225 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #350 on: July 30, 2006 12:23:29 PM »

i claim purrpower for a plushie of some sort and/or some artist trading cards Smiley

this is my sixth claim this round -- 3 rcvd, 1 sent, and 1 in the works.  i'm in portland, oregon, usa.

Sewing:

1. A sturdy messenger bag with an adjustable strap. I need something I can use when I ride my bike. Extra points if it has a cute animal appliqued on the flap Smiley
2. A circle skirt. Pretty please?
3. Pajama pants
5. Some sort of summery shirt/tank top. There are a few in my wists that I would love! Somewhat relatedly, a cute cardigan or hoodie (could be reconned, embroidered, whatever) to wear when it gets chilly!
6. I'm copying Kristen81 and making a craftster quilt! Send me your quilt squares -- finished size 8" please. Smiley
7. A wallet. The more little pockets, the better. I'd love it to have a snap closure and a spot for my checkbook. Failing that, a matching checkbook cover would be sweet!
8. An oven mitt.

Knit/crochet:

1. Amigurumi animal modeled after one of my pets (your pick of cat, dog, or chickens -- thanks dithmer for my amigurumi hamster and craftydeb for two of my kitties!)
2. A sweater. Ha.

Paper crafts:

1. Paper stars for me to hang in my room like these ones: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83862.0;topicseen
2. I can always use more notecards! There are lots in my wists.

A DIY kit for any of the following:

1. screen-printing
2. how to make my own cleaning supplies (i'm looking for natural/non-toxic, cheap, and good-smelling)
3. kanzashi flowers -- I know how to make a basic flower, but i'd love to learn different and more advanced techniques!
4. punchneedle embroidery

Other:

1. I love this crane necklace: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=72997.msg686245;topicseen
or anything made with PMC. I like the rosebud earrings I've seen.
2. Any sort of etched glasses or painted tea cups, preferably with nature themes.
3. A stenciled/silkscreened shirt (fitted please!) Things Ive been into lately: birds, cherry blossoms, cats, trees, nature themes, foxes, chickens.
4. Anything for or about any of my pets pictures available upon request Smiley The cats could really use some new dishes.
5. A prettified travel coffee mug for me to take to work in the mornings. My roommate borrowed my old one a few months ago, but it was pretty ugly anyway. Dishwasher safe please Smiley
6. A fabric cover with a snap for my day planner. It would need to be sort of sturdy and have a pocket for me to slip the back cover of the planner into so it would fit. PM me for details on this one, but I would love you forever if you could make this for me!
7. An earring holder. I love earrings, and I have nowhere to keep them. I prefer the picture frame kind with wire mesh; there's at least one in my wists that I adore!
8. Craft books! There are a few in my wists, but I'd love to take any of your unwanted craft books off your hands. Smiley
9. Anything from my wists or based on my wists!
10. A suprise!

Supplies:

1. Anything to help me organize all of my craft junk. This could be anything from a pretty jar to hold pencils/rulers/scissors to a decoupaged box to a nice big basket/tote for works in progress. Any organization would seriously help me!

2. Colorful roving for needle felting and felted beads! I just learned how to spin (with a drop spindle), so anything that could help with that would be wonderful! I make very, uh, interesting yarn so far. Cheesy I'd also love any natural-colored wool yarn or roving, because I'm getting a wool dyeing kit from sharc!!

3. Fabric! I like all the hip new designers (Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Free Spirit), small cute flowers/plants, fruits and veggies, cute animals, 30s style prints... I could go on and on Smiley I try to remember to add things I like to my fabric wists, but I usually forget. I'm not a big fan of pin-up girls, tattoo flash, etc.

4. I'm making a charm quilt with 4" squares of 30s style prints and would LOVE your small scraps to cut squares out of Smiley PM me for pics of what sorts of fabrics I'm looking for.

About me: I'm a 20 year old working college student in Portland, Oregon. Im studying to become a social worker (I think). Right now I do vocational support for adults with developmental disabilities, and I can honestly say it's the best job I've ever had. I love nature and animals; I have three cats, a dog, a hamster, two chickens, and some fish. I don't like super flashy things (neon, huge hawaiian flowers, lots of glitter, etc) and my favorite colors are green, red, and blue. I love vintage stuff -- some of my favorite fabrics are 30s style prints. I also like more modern patterns, like bold stripes and polka dots and there is a special place in my heart for super-cutesy cat prints.

Thank you to everyone who has already sent me wonderful handcrafted items in the mail, and thank YOU for reading my list! Smiley
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006 12:35:01 PM by catpants » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: July 30, 2006 12:30:23 PM »

I am going to claim catpants for a variety of wisted things I believe.   Chickens.  Maybe another ami - maybe something else..   I will confer with her.. but she will get a box of some sort here - definitely chicken pins but that is just not enough to fill a box... I  think I am leading the pack on picks but I am clear to go. 

I am Deb... I live in Huntsville, AL - home of the Space and Rocket Center and heat & humidity ...   I have 2 kids - a 5 1/2 year old (starting kindergarten on Aug Cool and a nearly 4 year old.  I also do have a husband who is a D&D fanatic and a very energetic poople puppy who I think is about to pee on my floor...

Here is my monsterous list...

DIY kits:
      decopage - here are a few themes... poodles, dinosaurs, trains, space/planets/spaceships...?
      bookbinding - I am totally totally new at the whole book thing!
      kanzashi making - it would be great for flowers and other things as well
      chinese knotting kit - I would love to learn to do this!
      mosaic yard art diy kit - I will find a bowling ball or something to mosaic. No need to mail that..

Anything off of my wists..or to get ideas of things/styles I like
    www.wists.com/craftydeb

Stuff for my kids:

1    a pair of overnight duffles/big bags, whatever for my boys for when they go to grandmas. One loves dinosaurs and the other loves trains and spaceships.  They have to be really machine washable my inlaws house is very musty so I wash everything before I let it into the house!  They like realistic things, not cartoony.

2      Fabric Dinosaur and spaceship or train pillows machine washable please!  My kids love realistic things.

3      2 oversized washable placemats for my kids to put on the table when they are coloring/using markers.  Something I can wipe down with a wet cloth. Maybe like 3x the size of a regular placemat?  I dont know.  They are messy.  Or maybe a clear table cloth with some cool kids designs somehow attached to the back?  I dont' know.  All I do know is that they are dang messy...

4    zip front hoodies - size 4/5 t for my dinosaur lover(he loves blue too) and/or a size 6/7 for my spaceship/planets lover (he also loves green)  Believe it or not it does get cold in Alabama!

Dog stuff
I have a few things on my wists list to look at but here is a rundown..dog beds.  I can actually use a few  but would really love one like the ones in my wists!

- a snuggly thing with raised edges for the couch -

a toybox that is low to the ground so he can "shop for toys"  - someone is making me some awesome dog things, but I am not sure what (I love surprises) but I can tell you that I am lazy.. I hate moving things so the more the merrier.  I will use it all!whoo hooo!  got that thanks xladyluckx!

Crafty and Crochet stuff...

Book - Stupid Sock Creatures!  I am in LOVE with this book and must have it - so I can make them for everyone!

purse handles - the more the merrier - I don't care much for the round ones.  I have oodles of those.. they just aren't very user friendly.  I like the ones that are for clutches - no bambo.  nobody seems to like the bamboo looking ones...

a removabale cover for a notebook for when I design.  I would love to have one that has pockets for a small pair of scissors or maybe have one of those yarn pendants attached to it?  I am always loosing my scissors and also a pocket for a tape measure and a pen and a few spots for hooks like 3 hook spots?  I work mostly work with regular sized hooks but sometimes need to use the bigguns like the ns and ps and whatnot.  I use the half sheet sized spiral notebooks for doing all my design work - from teh dollar tree - you know the spiral bound 5 subject jobbers...  It would be cool to have something that held everything I needed.  A small hook case would be great too one that holds a few hooks and a tape measure, a pen and scissors.  Doesnt need to be zipped.  Surprise me.

Please no yarn!  I am probably one of the few crocheters that beg for no yarn.  You have no idea how much I have.  Let's just say I donate blankets at the holidays for stash reduction...

Things for me..

1    kanzashi - small ones for my hair - nothing too bright.  Maybe a few for decorating things.. I would love to use some in some kind of wall hanging or in a shadowbox

2     yard art.  Is that funny?  No wooden fat ladies bending over.  If you send it though, I will use it... okay, my mother gave me this creepy flag(I don't do flags) of some girl wearing a pink dress holding a watering can. That is still in my garage. If you would like it, I will be happy to send it...  I really need to freecycle that thing out of my garage.  I am sure somebody out there will love and cherish that thing...okay, maybe not..  I love natural things - creatures and whatnot.  I would love a gnome.  I only have this tiny tiny gnome from Walmart - equivalant to a dollar store gnome - so he isn't looking too hot.  He is riding a turtle next to the toad abode.

3     tshirts - I love tshirts - I would love shirts with embroidery on them.  I like flowers, poodles(but I am not too fond of the Sublime Stitch one - a little too girly for me even though it is cute), koi(I'll buy and scan the book from the library with the koi needlework if you will make it...) trees.. nature.. Okay, I am easy to figure out.  I would be happy with embroidered whatever... but not all over the shirt. I have one that is just around the neckline(it is a buttondown that one is) and it is sooo adorable.  Love it.  I am amazed at embroidery - and sewing.  If it involves needles, I am perplexed by it.  Just can't grasp the whole thing..

I have several embroidery and stencilled or screened tshirts in my wist list for viewing!  I am loving the gnome shirts that I wisted!

4     placemats  - I would love some fabric placemats - and maybe even cloth napkins.  My table seats 8 but I would take 4 in a pinch but would love 8 eventually.

5     quilted wall art.  If you make it, I will hang it.I have one coming up!!  Yes, happy dance for me!

6     fabric bowls/boxes. These amaze me.

7    stained glass stuff.  If yo make it, I will hang it!  I don't know why I don't have any stained glass things - butterflies, fairies, birds, it's all good.  I am nearly desperate enough to buy those ones that you make in the oven. ha ha ha.  no seriously.  I can't wait for the kids to be old enough to do that!

8    a knitted Hallowig - in a "normal" color - no neons or hot pinks.. maybe a burgundy?  I miss dying my hair red!

Surprise me. Just surprise me.  Stalk me.  I am a pretty  easy person.  I crochet .. I machine knit .. so those things I can do myself.  I love to be amazed!  I am awe struck by embroidery.  I can't do it to save myself.  If you embroider on a tshirt... love love love.  I am wearing a shirt right now that a Craftster made for me...so I do use what is sent to me!(okay, I have only been given one shirt for me - so if you are out there, you know I am actually wearing it!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006 12:44:28 PM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: July 30, 2006 04:12:12 PM »

i'm spending today making some kanzashi for another swap and would be happy to make craftydeb some kanzashi for her hair! i'm not sure what claim this is! i think my 6th (3 received!)

my list-o:

-a bubble shirt like this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=107052.0
OMG i'd love that!

-a resin kit. i have no idea how to do this but it looks awesome!

-a kit for how to make microscope necklaces - i have the soldering iron already!

-a hoodie. i'm a hoodie hoarder. embroidered, reconned, made from scratch! whatever you please! i usually wear boy's (not men's or unisex) size 16/18! (this has been picked but more are welcome Wink )

- a circle skirt! racehorse87 made me one and made me love them!!!

- i can never expect this, but i can dare to dream to get a gorgeous quilt like this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=88909.msg930701#msg930701
yes, i know it's asking a lot, but it's just a dream

- a wall organizer: http://www.designpublic.com/shop/mio-culture/2177  in any or all of these colors: purple, red, gray

- a yorrick! http://knitty.com/ISSUEfall05/PATTyorick.html

- a hipslinger Smiley in a groovy print! dark colors and slightly bigger than the regular pattern.

about me: i'm in California, i'm 28 and i'm a grad student in Graphic Design... i only eat, sleep and study... sometimes i craft, and when i do, it's usually knitting, needlefelt, and now crochet. i'm really into skulls right now and hoodies! more about me? http://www.sandrisuperstar.com/aboutme.html or my blog in general: www.sandrisupestar. com
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006 04:13:54 PM by lasandri » THIS ROCKS   Logged

witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

« Reply #353 on: July 30, 2006 08:47:20 PM »

Heya! I just wanted to let everyone know that I started the sign ups for the next round early 'cause I won't be able to be in for most of the day Tuesday! Get approved early! Smiley

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=110870.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 30, 2006 09:10:14 PM »

are we stuck again?! boo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
lasandri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: July 30, 2006 09:36:21 PM »

oh that sucks. but i think we're stuck 'cause the activity on the weekends is kind of slow... alright, i'll also add this option: Anything from my wists: http://www.wists.com/lasandri/wishlist
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #356 on: July 30, 2006 09:51:43 PM »

lasandri--what colors do you like?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
 118/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
lasandri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: July 30, 2006 10:17:56 PM »

i like turquoise, brown, orange and olive Smiley but really, i'm open to a lot of colors Smiley i generally like warm colors, though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myloveasdeep
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #358 on: July 31, 2006 07:28:24 AM »

This will probably be the last claim of the round--maybe! Lasandri, I claim you for a Dog Torso and a Flower scarf! Fun fun!

I'm in NY, this is my...fifth claim? I think? Three have been received and two are in the mail. I've lost track!

My list:

Anything from the wists, of course. The link to mine is in my signature. I have lots of stuff in there, all of which would make me squeal with joy to own!

A Kitty Pi! http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybed.htm With no funfur, please...for my big orange long-haired kitty, Bowie. I just adopted him from a shelter and he needs to be spoiled! I'd make it myself, but I don't have enough bulky wool yarn. He'd look good in a green one..

Wooden knitting needles in any size. I would especially love it if you had little sculpey sheep on the ends!

A knitting design journal with the knitting pinup girl on the cover! The picture is in my wists.

Green or eggplant bulky thick-and-thin yarn-I want to make a new scarf for the winter. This is right up there on my wishlist!!

The Japanese rib beret in black warm yarn like Wool-Ease: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=87505.0 This is a very much needed one too!
I could make it, but I find that I never seem to get around to making winter things for myself until there's already snow in the ground.

Ooo ooo, I NEED this lunch kit: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=109532.0

A copy of Interweave Knitscene magazine

A used knit stitch dictionary

Beauty:

1. Homemade soap in patchouli, Nag Champa,  or sandalwood! Also if you can make beer soap for my boyfriend, that would be awesome..like this:http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=261407

2. Homemade perfume in above scents, plus lavender. Not beer. =)
3. Candles in above scents.

Jewelry:

Any jewelry of sheep, goldfish, birds,red poppies, the Buddha, Ganesha or cherries.

Stenciling/Screen Printing/Iron-on:

Highschoolcrafter  I NEED that 'what you got cookin' shirt you made. NEED.  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=16738731.msg962066#msg962066

Two men's canvas BBQ aprons. A white one that says "Kill The Cook" and has a cartoon pig's head on it (anyone???) and a black one with red letters that says "Meat Artist". These are for my boyfriend and his brother, respectively, and although I might get around to making them someday, I've never stenciled before and I thought one of you might feel like it. You sick people you.

Random Stuff:

Make me something Italian Mafia-themed. Especially art or a t-shirt. My new favorite movie is the Godfather and I cannot get enough mobster action lately.
Especially the lines, "Never go against the family" and "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes".
A polymer clay starter kit!

A painting of this picture of my kitty: http://www.geocities.com/thelibrarian18/16139bowie.jpeg

Something I can display in my kitchen that says, "I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in food!"

I'm a student English teacher, so items pertaining to English would be cool, especially really nerdy English joke items that I could take with me to school..

THIS PURSE!!! Scroll down the page a bit--the polka-dotted one..it MUST have polka dots. I love this purse more than words can say. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=98746.260

A record clock.

One I just thought of--although shipping might be tough--I'd love an Enchanted Mirror, with a decorated frame that says "Who's The Fairest Of Them All?" on it, on the actual mirror or on the frame..I'm thinking a very fairytale theme with lots of forest and all that. Wouldn't that be neat? Wouldn't have to be too big, just enough for a face. That would be awesome!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006 10:29:44 AM by myloveasdeep » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/myloveasdeep/

Her dirty paws and furry coat,
She ran down the forest slope.
The forest of talking trees,
They used to sing about the birds and the bees.
The bees had declared a war,
The sky wasn't big enough for them all.
CaptainRiley
Dirty Pirate

Methinks it is like a woozle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #359 on: July 31, 2006 10:31:07 AM »

I claim myloveasdeep for Knitscene magazine.  Bwa ha ha!  I win on last claims, I think.

This is my second claim for this round.  I live in Colorado.

1. DNA scarf: http://www.twosheep.com/helix is the pattern link.  I’d like it in either cream/off white or dark red.

2. Long shot: this bag , in a cool fabric like this.

3. The following Sublime Stitching pattern sets: Atomique, Under the Sea, Craftopia, Roller Derby and/or Monkey Love.

4.   A white/cream shirt (cami?) or hoodie with a Tiger Rockfish silkscreened on it in red.  Reference pictures are here, here, here and, well… just Google image search “tiger rockfish”.

5.  A roll up knitting needle case (straights) or crochet hook case in a cool fabric. 

6.  Soap in the following scents: lemongrass, pineapple and/or other tropical fruits (banana, mango, etc), apple, butterscotch, and/or vanilla. 

7.  Some really nice blank book(s).  Hand bound is good (though not absolutely necessary- as a bookbinder myself, I know the effort that takes), unique papers and assortments of page papers even better.  The more pages the better.

8.  I’d love a scrimshaw tall ship pendant like this -and would it be possible to put text on the back, I’ve got something in mind for that too.

9.  An embroidered-and-appliqud tank or cami like this and maybe a hint or two for embroidering on stretchy fabric.  Even with stabilizer, I can’t get it to look good.

10.  As many of the following knitting magazines as I can get: Rebecca 27, Rebecca 28, Rowan 37, Rowan 31, Rowan 34.

11.  A collection composed of any possible combinations of the following knick-knacks: skeleton keys, mah jong blocks, cool dominos, board game pieces, silver charms, glass beads and charms, bones, pirate/skull related trinkets, cloisonne fish charms, other cloisonne bits, tiger related trinkets, Micro Machines (the really little ones I had as a kid and can’t find anywhere now- less than 1” long), interesting and unique buttons, interesting and unique dice, circuit boards, cool dollhouse miniatures, compasses, and anything else little and fiddly and interesting.  I like to make weird jewelry out of interesting and unique fiddly bits. Also, cool papers and cuttings and stickers and ephemera for artjournaling would be loved.   I’ve been sent this one once, but I could always use more weird stuff- for journaling in particular this time around.

12. Fabric from my wist, or craft supplies. Or anything of my wist, really, but this is a craft-related swap sort of thing.

13. A simple full-to-queen-sized throw quilt in dark red and cream. Minimal padding, minimal complications- really, if you just sew two pieces of fabric together I’d love it.  I want something soft and classy I can use when my comforter is too warm.

14.  A Slytherin scarf a la http://knit.atypically.net/scarves/azkaban/pattern.shtml.  I prefer a knit tube to crochet or ribbing, for I wish it to be warm (wool/wool blends preferred) and look like a prop.  Because I’m a geek.  *is ashamed*

15.  A complete learn-to-needle-felt kit.  (Like this one.)

16. A cat pillow as seen here using this picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ambathegreat/personal/floofy.jpg  If you’re really ambitious, I wouldn’t mind one of Mandy (who I lost this winter) too. High resolution photos available.  I also think a tiger or another animal would be cool.

17. Bracelet blanks for marble bracelets, a la http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=26346.0 

18. Any/as many as possible of the patterns seen here.  PM for size/measurements if necessary.  (The knitting patterns –excluding kits- wouldn’t even require shipping; just knowledge of my e-mail address so they can be sent to me.)  I've received some already, to my everlasting joy (thank you, kinkyknit), but there's always more.

19. A screen-printing kit.  From what I know this might be prohibitively expensive, but hey, maybe someone out there has tired of the hobby and wants to get rid of their old tools or something, or maybe it can be done much cheaper than my inexperienced little brain knows.

20. White shrink-i-dink stuff and a stack of sharpies to color them.  The more colors of the latter the better.

21. A neat fabric wallet.  Pockets for cards/IDs, change area and space for bills preferred.

About me:
My name is Tala and I’m a student at Colorado State University working towards a double major in Biology and Microbiology.  During the school year I’m an Organic Chemistry Stockroom Assistant, and during the summer I work at the Colorado Renaissance Festival.

Colors I like: red, purple, blue, black.  I’m particularly partial to red and white/cream or red and black.

Themes I like: pirates, history, science, ancient Egypt, dinosaurs, prehistoric megafauna, stars, argyle, stripes, retro pin-ups and propaganda posters (particularly WWII/Soviet propaganda), rockabilly, animals (Tiger and Binturong are favorites, along with cephalopods) all that is geeky and bookwormish, the Phoenix, Victoriana, SCUBA diving, and corsets.

I have a personal wist at www.wists.com/amba and some crafting wists at www.wists.com/corvusknitting www.wists.com/corvussewing and www.wists.com/corvuscrafts .  That’s not too relevant to the swap unless you want to get a better feel for my tastes, but if you get bored you might find some new crochet/knitting/sewing/crafty links.

Finally, you can get an idea of my tastes in fabric at www.wists.com/amba/fabric
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
An Exercise in Wallpaper: Why the Eye Likes Patterns
Chandelier Casts Tree Shadows on Wall
Hudson Yards Exhibition Space Design
How to Decorate Outdoor Rooms
How to Set Up Your Patio For Spring
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2
How to Make Tshirt Rugs

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...