A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,025
Currently Running With Scissors:
485 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 12!  (Read 32499 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

avsceriline
« Reply #290 on: July 26, 2006 11:18:28 AM »

I claim mpicky for a surprise from her wists!  Grin

This is my fourth claim this round, one recieved. I'm in PA, USA.  Grin

Kits
- Microscope slide necklaces: I have slides, and a soldering gun. I need everything else! ***thank you, xladyluckx!***
- Resin kit. I have resin, but I would love molds, etc.

Supplies
- Japanese fabrics
- Japanese craft books! I would especially like ones for purses.
- Kimono fabric pieces ***thank you, ladyluck!*** but I'm always open for more...
- fabric with retro kitchen-y stuff on it  ***to add to what the lovely taloola sent me already!  ***
- sushi fabric with a blue background (I got some in a previous swap from Raindrops, and I'm dying for more) I think it originated from PinkMafia? PM me for details.
- Amy Butlers Kimono in the Ginger Bliss colorway
- Blythe doll pattern books
- any kind of retro fabric...I like big prints
- Asian print 100% cotton preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'fabrics...preferably') white/cream or dark color based. (for a quilt)
- Silver-colored bracelet blanks for flat-backed glass marbles.

Sewn
- **A bubba*tink wallet!**
- A wallet like NOCHIs: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=86021.0
- A clutch like jasfitzs: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=80122.0
- Smooshyknits Kimono Inspired Needle Roll: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=69952.0
- I really like vinyl, so a vinyl wallet, clutch, or tote bag would be awesome!

Other
- I make myself a ton of tote bags, and I would LOVE some embroidered panels to put on a plain denim bag. Like 8" x 8" finished size? See below for my likes. Or surprise me! One would be great, but if you could send 2 (one for each main panel), that would be amazing!   ***Thank you, kittykill!***
- A Domokun stuffy (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=87113.msg821124;topicseen#msg821124)
- Blythe clothes and accessories !!  I'd love anything, but shoes especially.
- Anything from my wist (see signature for link). I've been adding stuff like mad.
- Surprise me ! For real. I <3 surprises.

Im a 22-year-old recent college graduate turned working stiff. I've been sewing since I was a little girl, and I also knit, make books, and make jewelry. I love all things Japanese. My favorite color is apple green, and I love blue and brown together. I love Domokun, apples, cherry blossoms and Sailor Jerry!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006 11:26:19 AM by avsceriline » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | staarlight: my Etsywistsflickr

I <3 personal swaps! Check out my flickr page to see what I can do.
catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #291 on: July 26, 2006 12:19:24 PM »

i claim avsceriline for something -- i can't decide which thing i want to send her Smiley

Sewing:

1. A sturdy messenger bag with an adjustable strap. I need something I can use when I ride my bike. Extra points if it has a cute animal appliqued on the flap Smiley
2. A circle skirt. Pretty please?
3. Pajama pants
5. Some sort of summery shirt/tank top. There are a few in my wists that I would love! Somewhat relatedly, a cute cardigan or hoodie (could be reconned, embroidered, whatever) to wear when it gets chilly!
6. I'm copying Kristen81 and making a craftster quilt! Send me your quilt squares -- finished size 8" please. Smiley
7. A wallet. The more little pockets, the better. I'd love it to have a snap closure and a spot for my checkbook. Failing that, a matching checkbook cover would be sweet!
8.  A cute oven mitt.

Knit/crochet:

1. Amigurumi animal modeled after one of my pets (your pick of cat, dog, or chickens -- thanks dithmer for my amigurumi hamster and craftydeb for two of my kitties!)
2. A sweater. Ha.

Paper crafts:

1. Paper stars for me to hang in my room like these ones: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83862.0;topicseen

A DIY kit for any of the following:

1. screen-printing
2. how to make my own cleaning supplies (i'm looking for natural/non-toxic, cheap, and good-smelling)
3. kanzashi flowers -- I know how to make a basic flower, but i'd love to learn different and more advanced techniques!
4. punchneedle embroidery

Other:

1. I love this crane necklace: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=72997.msg686245;topicseen
or anything made with PMC. I like the rosebud earrings I've seen.
2. Any sort of etched glasses or painted tea cups, preferably with nature themes.
3. A stenciled/silkscreened shirt (fitted please!) Things Ive been into lately: birds, cherry blossoms, cats, trees, nature themes, foxes, chickens.
4. Anything for or about any of my pets pictures available upon request Smiley The cats could really use some new dishes.
5. A prettified travel coffee mug for me to take to work in the mornings. My roommate borrowed my old one a few months ago, but it was pretty ugly anyway. Dishwasher safe please Smiley
6. A fabric cover with a snap for my day planner. It would need to be sort of sturdy and have a pocket for me to slip the back cover of the planner into so it would fit. PM me for details on this one, but I would love you forever if you could make this for me!
7. An earring holder. I love earrings, and I have nowhere to keep them. I prefer the picture frame kind with wire mesh; there's at least one in my wists that I adore!
8. Craft books! There are a few in my wists, but I'd love to take any of your unwanted craft books off your hands. Smiley
9. Anything from my wists or based on my wists!
10. A suprise!

Supplies:

1. Anything to help me organize all of my craft junk. This could be anything from a pretty jar to hold pencils/rulers/scissors to a decoupaged box to a nice big basket/tote for works in progress. Any organization would seriously help me!

2. Colorful roving for needle felting and felted beads! I just learned how to spin (with a drop spindle), so anything that could help with that would be wonderful! I make very, uh, interesting yarn so far. Cheesy I'd also love any natural-colored wool yarn or roving, because I'm getting a wool dyeing kit from sharc!!

3. Fabric! I like all the hip new designers (Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Free Spirit), small cute flowers/plants, fruits and veggies, cute animals, 30s style prints... I could go on and on Smiley I try to remember to add things I like to my fabric wists, but I usually forget. I'm not a big fan of pin-up girls, tattoo flash, etc.

4. I'm making a charm quilt with 4" squares of 30s style prints and would LOVE your small scraps to cut squares out of Smiley PM me for pics of what sorts of fabrics I'm looking for.

About me: I'm a 19 year old (almost 20!) working college student in Portland, Oregon. Im studying to become a social worker (I think). Right now I do vocational support for adults with developmental disabilities, and I can honestly say it's the best job I've ever had. I love nature and animals; I have three cats, a dog, a hamster, two chickens, and some fish. I don't like super flashy things (neon, huge hawaiian flowers, lots of glitter, etc) and my favorite colors are green, red, and blue. I love vintage stuff -- some of my favorite fabrics are 30s style prints. I also like more modern patterns, like bold stripes and polka dots and there is a special place in my heart for super-cutesy cat prints.

Thank you to everyone who has already sent me wonderful handcrafted items in the mail, and thank YOU for reading my list! Smiley
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006 12:21:46 PM by catpants » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lol Stein
Cat lady

Atomic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: July 26, 2006 12:28:14 PM »

Which craft books are you after, btw? I only saw one (I think) in your wist.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So what are you, a mod or a rocker?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other, really.
------------------------------------------------------------

Want to do a personal swap?
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #293 on: July 26, 2006 03:44:19 PM »

I claim catpants for:

6. I'm copying Kristen81 and making a craftster quilt! Send me your quilt squares -- finished size 8" please.

This is my 6th claim this month - 3 have been received.

I live in Alberta, Canada.

My list:

Sewing

A large tote bag - with a zipper would be great but not necessary.  Nice and bright!!!!

I'd love a plush teddy bear - around 12" would be great!

A knitting apron like this:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=105539.90 (scroll down page) - different fabric is fine 

A table cloth made with leaf, sunflower or snowflake material, 50" x 70"

Cross-stitch

A teapot picture with the teapot measuring about 3" x 3" and the Aida cloth at least 6" x 6" so I can frame it to match the few others I have.  (I can provide a pattern if you need one)

Something to hang on my wall with a sunflower, scarecrow, tulip or snowman design.

Crochet

Eeyore, Pooh or Tigger crocheted in thread - I already have Piglet and he's getting lonely for his friends.  (I can supply the pattern)

12" squares in bright colors

Knitting

I must be the millionth person to want this but I'd love a crazy lasandri hat

Other

I love watches so if you want to send me a colorful watch that would be great!

A package from your country - show me what you think represents your country best  Smiley

Fabric

Colorful pieces of fabric with or without small designs - nothing smaller than a FQ please.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006 07:28:30 AM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lol Stein
Cat lady

Atomic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: July 27, 2006 06:59:48 AM »

Homerof2, are you still looking for knit dishcloths?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So what are you, a mod or a rocker?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other, really.
------------------------------------------------------------

Want to do a personal swap?
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #295 on: July 27, 2006 07:03:29 AM »

Quote from: Lol Stein
Homerof2, are you still looking for knit dishcloths?

No, at this time I have lots.

But, in hopes of unstalling this thread, I have added some more choices to my list above!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: July 27, 2006 11:01:27 AM »

Homerof2, i claim you for a crazy lasandri hat Smiley this is my fifth claim (?) but all previous packages have been received.

my list-o:

-a bubble shirt like this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=107052.0
OMG i'd love that!

-a resin kit. i have no idea how to do this but it looks awesome!

-a kit for how to make microscope necklaces - i have the soldering iron already!

-a hoodie. i'm a hoodie hoarder. embroidered, reconned, made from scratch! whatever you please! i usually wear boy's (not men's or unisex) size 16/18!

-something i can wear that has to do with italy. i love italy, and have lived both in florence and siena.

- a circle skirt! racehorse87 made me one and made me love them!!!

- i can never expect this, but i can dare to dream to get a gorgeous quilt like this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=88909.msg930701#msg930701
yes, i know it's asking a lot, but it's just a dream

about me: i'm in California, i'm 28 and i'm a grad student in Graphic Design... i only eat, sleep and study... sometimes i craft, and when i do, it's usually knitting, needlefelt, and now crochet. i'm really into skulls right now and hoodies! more about me? http://www.sandrisuperstar.com/aboutme.html or my blog in general: preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'www.sandrisupestar.com')

« Last Edit: July 27, 2006 11:07:27 AM by lasandri » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CaptainRiley
Dirty Pirate

Methinks it is like a woozle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: July 27, 2006 11:37:10 AM »

I've been brooding about missing the last Amazing Hoodie Swap, so I claim lasandri for a hoodie either with a skull design or the San Francisco skyline or maybe something relating to fruit.  Got any good reference pictures of said San Francisco skyline? 

I live in Colorado (USA) and this is my first claim for this round.

1. DNA scarf: http://www.twosheep.com/helix is the pattern link.  I’d like it in either cream/off white or dark red.

2. Long shot: this bag , in this fabric.

3. The following Sublime Stitching pattern sets: Atomique, Under the Sea, Craftopia, Roller Derby and/or Monkey Love.

4.   A few sets of cool looking and relatively light weight hair sticks with wearing instructions, perhaps related to some of the interests/color schemes I’ve listed below this wishlist.  Dangly and sparkly things are love. 

5.  A roll up knitting needle case (straights) or crochet hook case in a cool fabric. 

6.  Soap in the following scents: lemongrass, pineapple and/or other tropical fruits (banana, mango, etc), apple, butterscotch, and/or vanilla. 

7.  Some really nice blank book(s).  Hand bound is good (though not absolutely necessary- as a bookbinder myself, I know the effort that takes), unique papers and assortments of page papers even better.  The more pages the better.

8.  I’d love a scrimshaw tall ship pendant like this -and would it be possible to put text on the back, I’ve got something in mind for that too.

9.  An embroidered-and-appliqud tank or cami like this  and maybe a hint or two for embroidering on stretchy fabric.  Even with stabilizer, I can’t get it to look good.

10.  As many of the following knitting magazines as I can get: Rebecca 27, Rebecca 28, Rowan 37, Rowan 31, Rowan 34.

11.  A collection composed of any possible combinations of the following knick-knacks: skeleton keys, mah jong blocks, cool dominos, board game pieces, silver charms, glass beads and charms, bones, pirate/skull related trinkets, cloisonne fish charms, other cloisonne bits, tiger related trinkets, Micro Machines (the really little ones I had as a kid and can’t find anywhere now- less than 1” long), interesting and unique buttons, interesting and unique dice, circuit boards, cool dollhouse miniatures, compasses, and anything else little and fiddly and interesting.  I like to make weird jewelry out of interesting and unique fiddly bits. Also, cool papers and cuttings and stickers and ephemera for artjournaling would be loved.   I’ve been sent this one once, but I could always use more weird stuff- for journaling in particular this time around.

12. Fabric from my wist, or craft supplies.  Or anything of my wist, really, but this is a craft-related swap sort of thing.

13. A simple full-to-queen-sized throw quilt in dark red and cream. Minimal padding, minimal complications- really, if you just sew two pieces of fabric together I’d love it.  I want something soft and classy I can use when my comforter is too warm.

14.  A Slytherin scarf a la http://knit.atypically.net/scarves/azkaban/pattern.shtml.  I prefer a knit tube to crochet or ribbing, for I wish it to be warm (wool/wool blends preferred) and look like a prop.  Because I’m a geek.  *is ashamed*

15.  A complete learn-to-needle-felt kit.  (Like this one.)

16. A cat pillow as seen here using this picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ambathegreat/personal/floofy.jpg  If you’re really ambitious, I wouldn’t mind one of Mandy (who I lost this winter) too. High resolution photos available.  I also think a tiger or another animal would be cool.

17. Bracelet blanks for marble bracelets, a la http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=26346.0 

18. Any/as many as possible of the patterns seen here.  PM for size/measurements if necessary.  (The knitting patterns –excluding kits- wouldn’t even require shipping; just knowledge of my e-mail address so they can be sent to me.)  I've received some already, to my everlasting joy (thank you, kinkyknit), but there's always more.

19. A screen-printing kit.  From what I know this might be prohibitively expensive, but hey, maybe someone out there has tired of the hobby and wants to get rid of their old tools or something, or maybe it can be done much cheaper than my inexperienced little brain knows.

About me:
My name is Tala and I’m a student at Colorado State University working towards a double major in Biology and Microbiology.  During the school year I’m an Organic Chemistry Stockroom Assistant, and during the summer I work at the Colorado Renaissance Festival.

Colors I like: red, purple, blue, black.  I’m particularly partial to red and white/cream or red and black.

Themes I like: pirates, history, science, ancient Egypt, dinosaurs, prehistoric megafauna, stars, argyle, stripes, retro pin-ups and propaganda posters (particularly WWII/Soviet propaganda), rockabilly, animals (Tiger and Binturong are favorites) all that is geeky and bookwormish, the Phoenix, Victoriana, SCUBA diving, and corsets.

I have a personal wist at www.wists.com/amba and some crafting wists at www.wists.com/corvusknitting www.wists.com/corvussewing and www.wists.com/corvuscrafts .  That’s not too relevant to the swap unless you want to get a better feel for my tastes, but if you get bored you might find some new crochet/knitting/sewing/crafty links.

Finally, you can get an idea of my tastes in fabric at www.wists.com/amba/fabric
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006 11:49:07 AM by CaptainRiley » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: July 27, 2006 11:43:05 AM »

(HOORAY!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #299 on: July 27, 2006 12:38:09 PM »

I claim captain riley for some hair sticks with instructions!

This is my third and final claim this round! 2 in progress!

About me I'm 6 feet tall, 33 y.o. living in Hollywood. I love dogs, anything ultramarine blue or cobalt, computers, technology, the internet, sci-fi, anime, anything Japanese especially hello kitty and san-x. I don't drive, but I take the train to work subways ROCK! I'm pretty girly, but not lacey and froofy, think candy and pink. I love pink too.However, as an aged ex-goth/new wave chic, I'm still addicted to black and all my techno style jewelry (think computer bits and lots of shiny stuff etc). My favorite designer style is Oakley, as in the sunglasses AND I love Deisel clothes - but they aren't made for amazons  Sad. Dragonflies are my favorite bug, but I'm not a nature girl I love the city pictures of tiny cute animals (like meomi.com) are awesome.  Dress wise, I do conservative but hip for work (I work at an internet company so I can't dress too stuffy) with mostly black, some grey, green, blue, orange, and pink. I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl at home.

I hate aquamarine, yellow, and turquoise - I don't really hate yellow, but it hates me. I don't like gold toned metals either.

Oh and NO Disney related stuff!

Wearable Stuff:

1. Headband and/or scarf in a fabric that would go with my preferences (see above).
2. These earrings or something similiar: game controller
3. Stenciled or silk screened shirt with a gun (walther ppk-original james bond gun) and/or flowers (the S.O. knows how to stencil & silk screen but damn if it's a little too much to get my head around) Women's Medium Please - but must be stretchy as I'm kinda curvy
4. a totoro hat!!
5. tiny crocheted flower hair pins (thanks to the littlest ninja for the birthday gift)

Big and or harder wearable stuff:

1. I love love love this dress but instead of an owl, I want a Walther PPK!
2. Cast resin bracelet or necklace with a georgia o'keefe image (flowers not bones) I don't have space/ventilation to cast resin. (inspiration: Abstract and nature and the desert)
2a. A microscope slide necklace with same art or cherry blossoms - similiar to this one that tigergirl made for knottydottie - Here
3. A circle skirt! Blue with Big Flowers! thank you avsceriline

Other Crafty Stuff:

1. Katamari Ball - pin cushion or crocheted magnetic thing. Naaaah na na na na na Kata Mari DAHH MACCYY
2. A kneedle roll - now that I have more than 1 set of needles, I need something to keep them in!

Non-crafty stuff

1. Hello Kitty anything
3. San-X - Mr. Cold stuff would AWESOME
4. anything from meomi.com
5. A surprise see below or my wists for what I like. thank you kristen81!!

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006 12:45:49 PM by animegirlie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Best And Worst Of Beauty In 2013
The Ultimate Guide to Dressing for a Work Party
Top 10 Beauty & Fashion Trends For Your Year-End Parties
Skincare Tips and Tricks
A Quick Half Up Hairstyle!
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...