A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,356
Currently Running With Scissors:
467 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 12!  (Read 40440 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: July 19, 2006 06:57:56 AM »

arg.. foiled again! - yeah, I know.. snooze..loose...

It's all good... it all comes around again... At least now I know where all my weird yarn is! (I throw wool in that category since it makes me itch really really really bad...)

All good.  I will be looking today.... off and on.. making a purse today so I will be near my computer...
Maybe I will find someone that I can craft or supply up...

lol stein.. yes.. you can only have your 3 outstanding sends - so as soon as one person receives you are free to choose again. - so you are in the clear to pick I think what 2 more people since 2 of your 3 have gotten their goodies!

« Last Edit: July 19, 2006 07:03:06 AM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Lol Stein
Cat lady

Atomic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: July 19, 2006 07:07:40 AM »

Thanks for clearing that up! I didn't want to break any rules Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So what are you, a mod or a rocker?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other, really.
------------------------------------------------------------

Want to do a personal swap?
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 19, 2006 07:12:40 AM »

Quote from: craftydeb
lol stein.. yes.. you can only have your 3 outstanding sends - so as soon as one person receives you are free to choose again. - so you are in the clear to pick I think what 2 more people since 2 of your 3 have gotten their goodies!

I was replying to lol stein at the same time as craftydeb but she beat me.  However, lol stein, you might want to check the first page and confirm how many wishes you can have out at once - I think it's 2 not 3.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: July 19, 2006 07:14:44 AM »

Claiming bhean for some awesome baby things - blanket.. maybe some kick arse socks - do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? ... Or should I do a diy kit on amigurumi?  decisions decisions.. we will see....probably the baby things since that was my original inspiration..yeah, baby stuff coming up...

oh, this is my 4th claim - 2 have been received!  Quick like sprite - at least I try to be...
Today is more like slow like toad..

Here is my monsterous list...

DIY kits:
      decopage - here are a few themes... poodles, dinosaurs, trains, space/planets/spaceships...?
      bookbinding - I am totally totally new at the whole book thing!
      kanzashi making - it would be great for flowers and other things as well
      chinese knotting kit - I would love to learn to do this!
      mosaic yard art diy kit - I will find a bowling ball or something

Anything off of my wists..or to get ideas of things/styles I like

www.wists.com/craftydeb

Stuff for my kids:
1    a pair of overnight duffles/big bags, whatever for my boys for when they go to grandmas. One loves dinosaurs and the other loves trains and spaceships.  They have to be really machine washable my inlaws house is very musty so I wash everything before I let it into the house!  They like realistic things, not cartoony.

2      Fabric Dinosaur and spaceship or train pillows machine washable please!  My kids love realistic things.

3      2 oversized washable placemats for my kids to put on the table when they are coloring/using markers.  Something I can wipe down with a wet cloth. Maybe like 3x the size of a regular placemat?  I dont know.  They are messy.  Or maybe a clear table cloth with some cool kids designs somehow attached to the back?  I dont' know.  All I do know is that they are dang messy...

Dog stuff
I have a few things on my wists list to look at but here is a rundown..dog beds.  I can actually use a few - a snuggly thing with raised edges for the couch - a toybox that is low to the ground so he can "shop for toys"  - someone is making me some awesome dog things, but I am not sure what (I love surprises) but I can tell you that I am lazy.. I hate moving things so the more the merrier.  I will use it all!

Crafty and Crochet stuff...

1    handmade wood crochet hooks.  I have oodles of hooks but none handmade.  I think it would be cool to have some wooden ones.  I dont have anything but the regular stuff. I  have a friend that swears by bamboo. Dont ask me though. I got the cheap stuff!  I use my H the most I would say...so if

2     a removabale cover for a notebook for when I design.  I would love to have one that has pockets for a small pair of scissors or maybe have one of those yarn pendants attached to it?  I am always loosing my scissors and also a pocket for a tape measure and a pen and a few spots for hooks like 3 hook spots?  I work mostly work with regular sized hooks but sometimes need to use the bigguns like the ns and ps and whatnot.  I use the half sheet sized spiral notebooks for doing all my design work - from teh dollar tree - you know the spiral bound 5 subject jobbers...  It would be cool to have something that held everything I needed.  A small hook case would be great too one that holds a few hooks and a tape measure, a pen and scissors.  Doesnt need to be zipped.  Surprise me.

3    graphite non wax tracing paper for woodburning... and more tips for my tool! I got my woodburner(happy birthday to me... don't burn down a tree...) from Michaels and would love the combo pack of extra tips.  This is a new crafty venture of mine - I used to be very good at it when I was young but this will all be new to me -

Please no yarn!  I am probably one of the few crocheters that beg for no yarn.  You have no idea how much I have.  Let's just say I donate blankets at the holidays for stash reduction...

Things for me..

1    kanzashi - small ones for my hair - nothing too bright.  Maybe a few for decorating things.. I would love to use some in some kind of wall hanging or in a shadowbox

2     yard art.  Is that funny?  No wooden fat ladies bending over.  If you send it though, I will use it... okay, my mother gave me this creepy flag(I don't do flags) of some girl wearing a pink dress holding a watering can. That is still in my garage. If you would like it, I will be happy to send it...  I really need to freecycle that thing out of my garage.  I am sure somebody out there will love and cherish that thing...okay, maybe not..  I love natural things - creatures and whatnot.  I would love a gnome.  I only have this tiny tiny gnome from Walmart - equivalant to a dollar store gnome - so he isn't looking too hot.  He is riding a turtle next to the toad abode.

3     tshirts - I love tshirts - I would love shirts with embroidery on them.  I like flowers, poodles(but I am not too fond of the Sublime Stitch one - a little too girly for me even though it is cute), koi(I'll buy and scan the book from the library with the koi needlework if you will make it...) trees.. nature.. Okay, I am easy to figure out.  I would be happy with embroidered whatever... but not all over the shirt. I have one that is just around the neckline(it is a buttondown that one is) and it is sooo adorable.  Love it.  I am amazed at embroidery - and sewing.  If it involves needles, I am perplexed by it.  Just can't grasp the whole thing..

I have several embroidery and stencilled or screened tshirts in my wist list for viewing!  I am loving the gnome shirts that I wisted!

4     placemats  - I would love some fabric placemats - and maybe even cloth napkins.  My table seats 8 but I would take 4 in a pinch but would love 8 eventually.

5     quilted wall art.  If you make it, I will hang it.

6     fabric bowls/boxes. These amaze me.

7    stained glass stuff.  If yo make it, I will hang it!  I don't know why I don't have any stained glass things - butterflies, fairies, birds, it's all good.  I am nearly desperate enough to buy those ones that you make in the oven. ha ha ha.  no seriously.  I can't wait for the kids to be old enough to do that!

8    a knitted Hallowig - in a "normal" color - no neons or hot pinks.. maybe a burgundy?  I miss dying my hair red!

Surprise me. Just surprise me.  Stalk me.  I am a pretty  easy person.  I crochet .. I machine knit .. so those things I can do myself.  I love to be amazed!  I am awe struck by embroidery.  I can't do it to save myself.  If you embroider on a tshirt... love love love.  I am wearing a shirt right now that a Craftster made for me...so I do use what is sent to me!(okay, I have only been given one shirt for me - so if you are out there, you know I am actually wearing it!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006 02:00:38 PM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
avsceriline
« Reply #224 on: July 19, 2006 07:39:06 AM »

Omg, BIG woot for Blythe clothes...my girl has hardly anything! Thanks so much!

I was going to grab her, but in this swap, if you snooze you lose!!
ha ha

(Since I am sending you something from another swap, I will just send it anyway, so there... Wink)

alwaysinmyroom, you're being a swap angel for me *and* sending me extra stuff?! Wow!  Cheesy Sheesh, I have been so spoiled on here lately...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | staarlight: my Etsywistsflickr

I <3 personal swaps! Check out my flickr page to see what I can do.
Homerof2

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2006 07:52:51 AM »

I claim craftydeb for:

5. quilted wall art.  If you make it, I will hang it.

This is my 4th claim this month - 3 have been sent and 1 has been received.

I live in Alberta, Canada.

My list:

Sewing

A large tote bag - with a zipper would be great but not necessary.  Nice and bright!!!!

I'd love a plush teddy bear - around 12" would be great!

A knitting apron like this:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=105539.90 (scroll down page) - different fabric is fine  Grin

A table cloth made with leaf, sunflower or snowflake material, 50" x 70"

Cross-stitch

A teapot picture with the teapot measuring about 3" x 3" and the Aida cloth at least 6" x 6" so I can frame it to match the few others I have.  (I can provide a pattern if you need one)

Any picture that features tulips, scarecrows or sunflowers

Wooden Items

Rail pet - if you're a wood worker you may know what I mean but if not, check out this for ideas:
http://www.thewinfieldcollection.com/csearch.aspx?search=rail+pet

Crochet

12" squares - nice bright colors and any pattern is great

Eeyore, Pooh or Tigger crocheted in thread - I already have Piglet and he's getting lonely for his friends.

Other

I collect real miniature kitchen utensils so anything to add to this collection would be appreciated.  Please don't pick this and then send me doll house miniatures.

This is really out there and I doubt anyone will actually do it but if you want to send me a small, electric chocolate fountain, I would be so happy.

Hot sauce - yes, I know this is another weird item to ask for on a craft group but my hubby collects hot sauces and it would be fun to give him some more.  Most of the bottles he currently has are 5 oz., so a few new ones of that size would be great!

« Last Edit: July 24, 2006 07:40:44 PM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2006 07:54:02 AM »

oh my god!!!  I am going to run around the house and dance.. then do a bit of a jig ... then I might need to do a square dance... okay.. first I need to learn to do a jig.. then learn to square dance..

Woo hoo!  happy dance!

Ahhhh!  You are the one I was going to make squares for and set aside - okay.. I am going to have to make up some squares and start setting them aside.  I tell you what.  I am going to have "for future" boxes all over my craft room pretty soon!  I keep looking for things for people and then I forget why I was looking for them..

You don't know how bad I want to do a quick turnaround and make some squares... I have soooo much yarn to destash all over the place!!!  That would be great to make a ton of squares and send them to you!  If you aren't claimed quickly I might need to... I am going nuts thinking about those squares now!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006 08:05:24 AM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2006 08:22:03 AM »

hee hee looks like someone needs to stop sniffing the e6000 fumes...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bhean
Fairly goth mother

believing is seeing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2006 08:46:04 AM »

Hey avsceriline!  I need to know what size Blythe you have.  I want to get started right away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wistiness.... www.wists.com/bhean
xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2006 12:25:34 PM »

I LLLLOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE Avsceriline more than life itself! I just PM'd you for your address before I checked that YOU PICKED ME for the doggie sweater!!! YIIIIIPPPPEEEE!!! I am so psyched! I will measure my baby today! Oh, life is soooo nice. Smiley

Gotta get crafting so i can send,receive, and pick again!!! woo woo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make Salisbury Steak Hamburger Steak with Gravy
How to make Mixed Beans
How to make Chicken Pot Pie Part 2
How to make Apple Dumpling
How to make a Shrimp and Scallop Country Casserole
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...