A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Breaking News: What's with all of the SPAM on Craftster?  Click here to find out what happened!
Total Members: 307,167
Currently Running With Scissors:
479 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 12!  (Read 48292 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lol Stein
Cat lady

Atomic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2006 06:30:28 PM »

Ooh! I can make devilninny an embroidery kit!! That'll be fun. List in a sec...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So what are you, a mod or a rocker?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other, really.
------------------------------------------------------------

Want to do a personal swap?
Lol Stein
Cat lady

Atomic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2006 06:46:50 PM »

I just made my third claim. I love this swap so much! But I'll take a break after this, I just couldn't resist an embroidery kit.

I'm in Philadelphia.

I have a wist: www.wists.com/lol_stein

Crafty things:
How to make soap kit
Mason-Dixon Knitting
Laptop case (padded if possible)
Anything lavender scented
Stationery paper and supplies (black notecards, etc)
Belts, sashes, hair scarves, etc.
Brooches
Interesting/cute purses - I love clutches
Flats (shoes)
A tampon case
A cute "tea party" dress or skirt (I can provide details)
Artwork for my new craft room
Handspun yarn (to make a shirt maybe?)
Some sort of stuffie or plushie...an owl would be super cute.
Your specialty that you think I'd like. Stalk me, haha. I have a livejournal and myspace.

Things I like:
Harry Potter
French new wave
Lavendar (color and scent)
Owls
Horseshoes
Vintage cowgirls
Ukrainian-related things
Mint green, pale yellow, and soft turquoise
Britpop
Mod
Twin Peaks
Edward Hopper art
Alt country

Details:
I'm a size 2 usually, or small
Size 6 feet
About 5'2"
I work a "professional" job, but I'd like to accessorize with some funky items
My "style" is indie, mod, vintage, classic

No-no's:
Hazelnut (allergic)
Anime or cutesy-type Sanrio stuff
Butterflies
Hearts
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So what are you, a mod or a rocker?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other, really.
------------------------------------------------------------

Want to do a personal swap?
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2006 06:54:58 PM »

Ooh! I can make devilninny an embroidery kit!! That'll be fun. List in a sec...

yesss!  thank you, ive been waiting for that!  you're the best!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkangel1979
« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2006 03:25:36 AM »

I claim Lol Stein for "Stationery paper and supplies (black notecards, etc)"  List in a mo...  This is my first wish this round.

Ribbon Belt- like this one:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=75711.0 PM me for measurements

A Handmade journal- to write down/sketch my crafty ideas- there's one I like in my Wists

DIY beginners kit with instructions in any of the following:
paper making, bath bombs/soap, knitting, crocheting, microsocope slide pendants.

Bag- clutch, tote etc.  Lots of ideas in my Wists.

Anything for my house- photo frames, candles, cushions/pillows (or cases).

Absolutely anything that's on my Wists- I'm always updating it.

I would really really love any small (5"x7" or 6"x4") art work- photos, watercolours, collage etc.  I'm making a mini art gallery in our downstairs bathroom to liven it up and I'd love to include some work from you guys.  Veludo is sending me some but I'd love more. Thank you!
A surprise

I'm in Suffolk in the UK.  I'm 27 today (!!) and live with my boyfriend in the countryside.  I work full time in IT and also study part time for an IT degree.  I love most colours except neons.  Like light blue with brown or light pink with brown for some reason.  Love the colours of peacock feathers and butterflies.  I can sew, bead and paper craft.  Have no idea how to knit or crochet. 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006 07:09:12 AM by pinkangel1979 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

taciturn

My spoon is too big.

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2006 04:23:59 AM »

I claim pinkangel for some small artwork (and wish her a happy birthday!).  This is my second wish and I'm in North Dakota.

- I am interested in getting some buttons made that say "This is what you do with a degree in English" that my English friends and I can wear when we're doing our non-English related jobs.  I like 1" buttons, but that might be a lot of text for something that small, so as small as possible.  I'd like at least four of them, please.

- Something based on Don Hertzfeld http://www.bitterfilms.com/ because he's awesome.

- Artwork for my bland, bland office.  I like quirky, not cutesty; dark colors, not pastel.  I can provide more likes as needed.

- I desperately need a secure coin pouch so I can quit losing it in the bottom of my bags.  I have a snap one from my grandma, but the change pops right back out again.  The monster pouches and things are cute, but really I'm open to anything.

- I'd love a set of handmade note cards.  The same thing applies to these as does the office art. Thanks devilninny!

- Though it's 100 degrees at the moment, thinking ahead to winter I'd love some arm warmers.

- I could also use some neck adornment (and maybe a matching wrist adornment?).  I wear almost exclusively button down shirts and I can't stand too much uninterrupted bare skin.  I'm not too picky about style, though I'd like the fastenings to be silver.  I can also furnish more specifics if need be.

- Finally, I could use some coasters.  My furnature is rather saddened with rings.

- If all else fails, I would love to see what you do best or like to do the most.  A surprise is always welcome.

Thanks for looking!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
teddybearbones

I made you a bag lunch C:

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2006 06:57:45 AM »

I'm claiming taciturn for a (faux furry) monster coin purse (zippered closure) so your coins don't get losted ;]

This is my third claim this round.

I'm in canada.

Supplies:
1. anything glow in the dark: paint, beads, lace, ric-rac, crayons, buttons you name it
2. Lace. I love lace, and have an unhealthy obsession with it.
3. Buttons.. any type.. just so long as they're neat and not run of the mill.
Thanks craftydeb!
4. Mohair or hand spun wool in solid colours for doll hair
5. Any soda labels you may happen to have (Jones Soda preferred)
6. Old playing cards (the more worn the better)
7. Circular knitting needles.

Crafted Stuff:
1. I would love a round necked sweater. PM for measurements ;]. I like almost any colour.
2. a T-shirt or badge or pinback button or hoodie (in white on black, or black on red) with any of the following on it:
"I'm taking my skeleton for a walk."
"My cult is recruiting too."
"I draw a lot."
"Feel through the form."
"I'm pushing jello up a hill."
thanks highschoolcrafter!
The Venus de Willendorf  http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5263/venusofw9eu.jpg
"No" Symbol http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9210/no0fg.jpg
Hexadecimal Icon (from Reboot) http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5716/hex4wr.jpg
Cutesy Skull (like here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34774662/ )
a Skull
the crafty pirate with sewing needles (hint hint Leah you should offer this in the store ;] )
a Heart (or hearts)
a Sun
a Rose (or roses)
sock puppet(s)

3. I have a ton of sketchbooks that all look exactly the same. If anyone's brave and wants to try sewing (or knitting or crocheting) a cover or two that would be awesome. I like almost any pattern, especially plaid, paisley, bold stripes (tim burton-esque), polka-dots and checkers. PM me for dimensions ;]

4. I would love an altoid tin modification to carry around my loose drawing pastels in. (would have to be dark coloured on the inside ;] )

5. Any girlscout, or girlscout like embroidered badges. I enjoy having odd things to sew onto my backpack.

6. Pillow cases. I have an unhealthy thing for pillows. Alternately stuffies that are cuddle sized would be grand.

7. A useful type of surprise derived from post-stalking or other such means.

Other:
1. Any books, cue cards, playing cards, flash cards, charts, magazines, etc.. on anatomy you may have an not be using. I've been told that my course on it for next year is gonna be really heavy and want to get a bit of a head start.

I'm 20 living in Toronto. I'm a fine art student turned animation student currently very excited about moving to a new place (across the hallway XD) in september, and the second year of my program in college. I spend a lot of my time drawing and crafting, (and watching cartoons and playing video games) and reading wierd sci-fi novels I picked up for a buck at the used book store. I hope to one day work in character design at Dreamworks, disney, pixar, or even Blue Sky. I'm in love with Dreamworks character design, and Pixar storytelling. (but Bud Lucky is one of my favourite character designers) I also really love jim henson stuff (Brats of the Lost Nebula, the Dark Crystal), and anything directed by Genndy Tartakovsky (Samurai Jack, Star Wars Clone Wars, Powerpuff Girls), or Tim Burton. I really like German Expressionism Films too. I really like Ursula LeGuin. My favourite artists are Susan Boulet, Cicely Mary Barker, Tim Burton, Tom Cross, Brian Fraud, Josephine Wall, Roman Dirge, Edgar Degas, Christopher Shy, Weegee, and Amy Brown.  Favourite colours are Black, White and Red (my clothing colour scheme), or Bubblegum Pink, Violet and Dark Green (my hair colour scheme), or rainbows (my artwork colour scheme) however, I'm not limoited to those colours. I like the way colours interact with each other.. how they make things move in space and change depending on what's next to them. I also feel really bad if people spend a lot of money on me.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006 07:35:33 PM by teddybearbones » THIS ROCKS   Logged

|art| |etsy| |wists| |blog|
iloveyou330
« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2006 09:15:06 AM »

I claim teddybearbones for girl scout badges, this is my first claim.
 I'm from Chicago, Illinois.

1. A necklace/earrings making kit with materials included. ( Right now all I know how to do is string beads on elastic and knot it to make a necklace. )

2. Anything related to Hinduism/Meditation/Yoga

3. One of these quotes on a shirt, journal, bag, wall hanging, etc.

- "It seems that we dream hard for peaches and cream and their sweetness. If we are what we eat then why are we not sweet ourselves?" - Sarah Fimm

- "I am in blood. Stepped in so far that, should I wade no more, returning were as tedious as go o'er." - Macbeth

- " A women needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle." - U2

4. A guide to songwriting if you have experience, because I'm clueless. Including how to add background music such as piano/guitar chords.

5. A piece of art that would look nice with my wall color (Lavender w/ light yellow stars,  I have one blank yellow wall just for art)

6. Cute hair clips

7. Earrings like these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=106216.msg1009609;topicseen#msg1009609

8. A suprise based on my posts or my info below.

I'm 15 years old and am going to be a sophomore in high school. My hobbies are sewing, singing, writing poems/song lyrics/short stories, reading, bargain shopping, listening to music and playing tennis. I collect newspaper articles, comics, quotes, and magazine cut-outs. My favorite colors are purple, green, orange, and maroon. I love world history and learning about different religions. I'm a very anxious and generally shy. I love helping others. My favorite artists are Mark Ryden and M.C Escher. My favorite bands/groups/singers are: Death Cab for Cutie, Incubus, The Goo Goo Dolls, Air, Creed, Dixie Chicks, Bewitched, Dave Matthews, The Beatles, Sarah Evans, U2, The Shins, and Dar Williams.

Thanks in advance!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006 09:25:43 AM by iloveyou330 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

From the book Godless:

Just Al: I know that God is real. I feel his presence in my heart
Me: What does it feel like?
Just Al: It's hard to describe Jason. It feels good.
Me: Oh. I thought maybe it was like heartburn or something.
highschoolcrafter
« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2006 11:38:18 AM »

i claim iloveyou330 for a stenciled shirt with "A women needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle." - U2 ill pm you for the size

list in a very short second

heres my list...

1. DIY tutorial craft book w/ a bunch of projects and ideas for any kind of craft project (from books, web pages, your own ideas w/ pictures, etc.) just something fun!!

2. a  zombie stuffed animal (doesnt matter the style, just a zombie, maybe with the brain showing?, sumthin 'cute' for my bed)

3. a mixed paper journal, doesnt matter the size or anything, i just think all the ones ive seen so far are really cool Wink

4. capri sun clutch << thanks unknownname 

5. fabric clutch << thanks Kristen81

6.A cute travel bag that I could use for sleepovers or short vacations, with a Simpsons/ Desperate Housewives/ Greys Anatomy theme would be cool

7. A little Yoda stuffed animal or maybe a Chewbacca 

8. stenciled shirts with smart-ass comments on them size large if itll shrink, if its preshrunk then a medium works pretty good any color or saying, the more sarcastic the bettercuss words are permitted if they come up

9. Fun new earrings, not too heavy but I LOVE dangly ones with fun trinkets and things on them bright colors, animals, game pieces, foods, holiday themed, anything funky or just plain cute << thanks to many great craftsters i have a wonderful collection of earrings now, ill be wanted more soon though, since im soo addicted

10. some kind of summer job survival kit, since i just started working at a fast-ish food place (Dairy Queen) im really excited, but a little nervous, so maybe some tips, a keychain with a fun job quote on it, or something just to help me get through the first couple weeks Shocked would be great

about me... well, my name is heather and im 16 years old. I like all colors but pastels and pinks and I <3 1980's. im in the band at school, take French, love to travel, have a cute little doggie, a new summer job and a love for comedy and horror movies, the only love story Titanic w/ Leo Dicaprio, bowling, reptiles, fun prints, art by De Vinci and Munch, cute guys, funky styles, dots and stripes, and vintage stuff... i tried starting a blog, but didnt keep up with it, so now im sticking to journals and of course i love making stuff Wink
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006 11:48:30 AM by highschoolcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2006 11:49:20 AM »

did U2 really say that? I thought I had read it waaaaay long time ago when i was a little kid on a poster that wasn't u2 related. but i could be wrong! on with the swapping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DithMer

Have a good one, and learn everything you can.

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2006 11:55:20 AM »

no, you're right, lasandri.  that's an older quote, from the 70's.  It's credited to Gloria Steinem sometimes, but she credits Irina Dunn, an Australian educator.

yay for education! 

onward swappers. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Create Basic Wound Make up Part 1/7
How to Create Basic Wound Make up Part 5/7
How to Create Basic Wound Make up Part 2/7
How to Create Basic Wound Make up Part 3/7
How to Create Basic Wound Make up Part 6/7
Latest Blog Articles
May 4, 2016 Featured Projects
I propose a toast!
Tute Tuesday: Plastic Mesh Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...