A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,566
Currently Running With Scissors:
478 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 12!  (Read 31803 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

myloveasdeep
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2006 09:15:09 AM »

Mpicky, I can make you the beaded i-cord necklace. I'll pm you for specifics!

This is my third claim, two have been mailed.

I'm in NY, USA.

My list:

Anything from the wists, of course. The link to mine is in my signature. I have lots of stuff in there, all of which would make me squeal with joy to own!

Knitting:

1. A Kitty Pi! http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybed.htm With no funfur, please...for my big orange long-haired kitty, Bowie. I just adopted him from a shelter and he needs to be spoiled! I'd make it myself, but I don't have enough bulky wool yarn. He'd look good in a green one..

2. Asian-inspired stitch markers like these: http://www.acloset.com/zen/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=38_21_26

3. Wooden knitting needles in any size. I would especially love it if you had little sculpey sheep on the ends!

4. A knitting design journal with the knitting pinup girl on the cover! The picture is in my wists.

5. Green or eggplant handspun yarn-I want to make a new scarf for the winter.

6. A copy of Interweave Knitscene magazine

Sewing:

1. A wrap skirt like this, only plain white: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=39246.0

2. A Lolita dress like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=88256.0

Beauty:

1. Homemade  soap in lavender, patchouli, Nag Champa or sandalwood! Plllleeeasse?
2. Homemade perfume in above scents.
3. Candles in above scents.
4. Sachets in above scents. My goal is for all my clothes to smell like either a Hindu temple or a Victorian closet. Either one.

Jewelry:

Any jewelry of sheep, goldfish, eggplants, strawberries, birds,red poppies, the Buddha, Ganesha or cherries.

Stenciling/Screen Printing/Iron-on:

Highschoolcrafter  I NEED that 'what you got cookin' shirt you made. NEED.  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=16738731.msg962066#msg962066

Two men's canvas BBQ aprons. A white one that says "Kill The Cook" and has a cartoon pig's head on it (anyone???) and a black one with red letters that says "Meat Artist". These are for my boyfriend and his brother, respectively, and although I might get around to making them someday, I've never stenciled before and I thought one of you might feel like it. You sick people you.

A man's small black t-shirt with this image on it:
http://hometown.aol.com/undeadterror/images/death_records_logo.jpg

Random Stuff:

A Ganesha shrine or art. Actually, anything you can think of that involves Ganesha in any way. I have always loved him and then I heard he was the god of libraries too!

Has anyone heard of the movie Phantom of the Paradise? http://www.briandepalma.net/phantom/phantom.htm
If anyone wanted to make me some kind of item relating to this movie, that would be AWESOME. Especially with Winslow on it. Or lyrics from the song Faust.

A polymer clay starter kit!

A painting of this picture of my kitty: http://www.geocities.com/thelibrarian18/16139bowie.jpeg

Something I can display in my kitchen that says, "I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in food!" Could be emroidered, stenciled..whatever ..preferably in a little frame.

I'd love some really vintage-looking "This Book Belongs To" labels.

A record clock.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2006 09:42:05 AM by myloveasdeep » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/myloveasdeep/

Her dirty paws and furry coat,
She ran down the forest slope.
The forest of talking trees,
They used to sing about the birds and the bees.
The bees had declared a war,
The sky wasn't big enough for them all.
catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2006 10:05:39 AM »

ooh! i claim myloveasdeep for lavender soap/sachets and possibly a few other things Smiley

list in a mo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2006 10:08:35 AM »

the things i would most love to receive would be clothing items or craft supplies, because i am suddenly faced with a few thousand dollars worth of veterinary bills and so i really won't be able to give in to these two vices.  however, i will gladly receive just about anything Smiley thank you in advance for crafting for me!

i'm in portland, oregon, usa.

Sewing:

1. I really like the Amy Butler nappy bag, especially made with the fabric pictured on the pattern. Its perfect! (I dont have a baby, but I do like to carry a lot of crap!). Or a messenger bag I can use when I ride my bike.
2. A circle skirt or a similarly non-tight knee-ish length skirt. PM me for size/colors. There is at least one in my wists I need something to wear this summer, since I hate to wear shorts!
3. A belt. Id like something that can go with lots of different colors (maybe a neutral-y blue or green and white?) and I wear my jeans low on my hips, so PM me for measurements!
4. Pajama pants.
5. Some sort of summery shirt/tank top. There are a few in my wists that I would love! Somewhat relatedly, a cute cardigan or hoodie (could be reconned, embroidered, whatever) to wear when it gets chilly!
6. I'm copying Kristen81 and making a craftster quilt! Send me your quilt squares -- finished size 8" please. Smiley

Knit/crochet:

1. Amigurumi animal modeled after one of my pets (your pick of cat, dog, or chickens -- i already have a karl amigurumi and craftydeb made two of my cats!!)

Paper crafts:

1. Paper stars for me to hang in my room like these ones: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83862.0;topicseen

A DIY kit for any of the following:

1. screen-printing
2. how to make my own cleaning suppllies (i'm looking for natural/non-toxic, cheap, and good-smelling)
3. pmc (I have no idea how this works, but I would love to learn!)
or surprise me with a cool DIY craft kit! I love learning how to make new things!

Other:

1. I love this crane necklace: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=72997.msg686245;topicseen
2. Teeny little super guy glass: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=86122.0
3. A stenciled/silkscreened shirt. Things Ive been into lately: birds, cherry blossoms, cats, trees, nature themes, foxes, chickens. PM me if you need more ideas/sizes.
4. Anything for or about any of my pets pictures available upon request Smiley
5. A prettified travel coffee mug for me to take to work in the mornings. My roommate borrowed my old one a few months ago, but it was pretty ugly anyway. Dishwasher safe please Smiley
6. A fabric cover with a snap for my day planner. It would need to be sort of sturdy and have a pocket for me to slip the back cover of the planner into so it would fit. PM me for details on this one, but I would love you forever if you could make this for me!
9. Anything from my wists or based on my wists!
10. A suprise!

Supplies:

1. Anything to help me organize all of my craft junk. This could be anything from a pretty jar to hold pencils/rulers/scissors to a decoupaged box to a nice big basket/tote for works in progress. Any organization would seriously help me!

2. Colorful roving for needle felting and felted beads! I just learned how to spin (with a drop spindle), so anything that could help with that would be wonderful! I make very, uh, interesting yarn so far. Cheesy

3. Fabric! I like all the hip new designers (Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Free Spirit), small cute flowers/plants, fruits and veggies, cute animals, 30s style prints... I could go on and on Smiley I try to remember to add things I like to my fabric wists, but I usually forget. Some felt would be nice too! Wink

4. I'm making a charm quilt with 4" squares of 30s style prints and would LOVE your small scraps to cut squares out of Smiley  PM me for pics of what sorts of fabrics I'm looking for.

About me: I'm a 19 year old working college student in Portland, Oregon. Im studying to become a social worker (I think). Right now I do vocational support for adults with developmental disabilities. I love nature and animals; I have 3 cats, a dog, a hamster, chickens, and some fish. I don't like super flashy things (neon, huge hawaiian flowers, lots of glitter, etc) and my favorite colors are green, red, and blue. I love vintage stuff -- some of my favorite fabrics are 30s style prints. I also like more modern patterns, like bold stripes and polka dots and there is a special place in my heart for super-cutesy cat prints.

Thank you to everyone who has already sent me wonderful handcrafted items in the mail, and thank YOU for reading my list! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2006 10:16:31 AM »

I claim catpants for a embroidered tank top-I've got an idea! Here's the list!

1. Anything from my wist list!

2. A new lunch tote. I am carrying my lunch in a plastic bag right now.

3. Long necklaces. xladyluckx made me one and now I am totally addicted to them.

4. A recon or new jewelry box. I have all of this great jewelry and no place to put it.

5. A learn to felt kit or a learn to microscope slide necklace kit.

6. Something for my back yard. I have a tropical backyard with a koi pond.

7. Address labels and stationary.

8. A silver ring

9. Anything to do with Day of the dead or Halloween

10. A wristlet-I have one that I have just about worn out and need a new one.

11. A cell phone cozie-I've worn that out too

12. An apron/tote from the craftster book.

13. Some kind of caddy/tote for my embroidery.

14. A little fawn or felted animal or japanese crochet animal.

About me...I am 30 something, getting married in November, living in Portland OR. I love girly skulls, tattoos, really bad horror movies, Halloween, Hello kitty, low brow art, rockabilly, traditional country and old school punk music. I also love the Venture brothers and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I have three jack russells that are my life. i am a social worker for a women's crisis line and work WAY too much. If you have any other questions, please pm me or check me out on myspace. Thanks in advance!!!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006 10:20:40 AM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

highschoolcrafter
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2006 11:09:51 AM »

myloveasdeep i saw your shout out for the whatcha cookin shirt on your list, if only i had gotten on earlier to claim you....

ill be quicker next time

:::devises a plan and then laughs evil-ly Wink:::

im so addicted to all of these swaps, my friends thnk im crazy Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
avsceriline
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2006 11:47:54 AM »

I claim kittykill for: 5. A learn to felt kit. Yay!

I live in PA, USA, and this is my first claim this round.

Kits
- Microscope slide necklaces: I have slides, and a soldering gun. I need everything else!

Supplies
- Japanese fabrics 
- Japanese craft books! I would especially like ones for purses.
- Kimono fabric pieces
- fabric with retro kitchen-y stuff on it (to add to what the lovely tatoola sent me already!  Grin)
- sushi fabric with a blue background (I got some in a previous swap from Raindrops, and I'm dying for more) I think it originiated from PinkMafia? PM me for details.

Sewn
- A wallet like NOCHIs: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=86021.0
- A clutch like jasfitzs: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=80122.0
- Smooshyknits Kimono Inspired Needle Roll: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=69952.0
- A tie corset belt like RickRackRubys: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=17453.0. PM me for size information.
- A tie purse like this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=45985.0;topicseen
- I really like vinyl, so a vinyl wallet, clutch, or tote bag would be awesome!

Other
- I make myself a ton of tote bags, and i would LOVE some embroidered panels to put on a plain denim bag. Like 8" x 8" finished size? I love the stuff I've seen in the other swap galleries far: cherry blossoms, swallows, sailor jerry tattoo stuff would make me VERY happy. Or surprise me! One would be great, but if you could send 2 (one for each main panel), that would be amazing!
- A domokun stuffy (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=87113.msg821124;topicseen#msg821124)
- Blythe clothes and accessories !!   
- Anything from my wist (see signature for link)
- Surprise me!

Im a 21-year-old recent college graduate turned working stiff. I've been sewing since I was a little girl, and I also knit, make books, and make jewelry. I love all things Japanese. My favorite color is apple green. I love Domokun, apples, cherry blossoms and Sailor Jerry!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006 12:29:58 PM by avsceriline » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | staarlight: my Etsywistsflickr

I <3 personal swaps! Check out my flickr page to see what I can do.
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2006 11:58:27 AM »

Yep-that's the one I was talking about! Thank you sooo much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2006 04:12:14 PM »

Okay-this my third and final wish for awhile. I claim avsceriline for her embroidered panels for her tote bag. Here's da list!

1. Anything from my wist list!

2. A new lunch tote. I am carrying my lunch in a plastic bag right now.

3. Long necklaces. xladyluckx made me one and now I am totally addicted to them.

4. A recon or new jewelry box. I have all of this great jewelry and no place to put it.

5. Another Amy Butler bag (or something kinda the same) Avsceriline made me one and it needs a buddy-she made the a clutch.

6. Something for my back yard. I have a tropical backyard with a koi pond.

7. Address labels and stationary.

8. A silver ring

9. Anything to do with Day of the dead or Halloween

10. A wristlet-I have one that I have just about worn out and need a new one.

11. A cell phone cozie-I've worn that out too

12. An apron/tote from the craftster book.

13. Some kind of caddy/tote for my embroidery.

14. A little fawn or felted animal or japanese crochet animal.

About me...I am 30 something, getting married in November, living in Portland OR. I love girly skulls, tattoos, really bad horror movies, Halloween, Hello kitty, low brow art, rockabilly, traditional country and old school punk music. I also love the Venture brothers and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I have three jack russells that are my life. i am a social worker for a women's crisis line and work WAY too much. If you have any other questions, please pm me or check me out on myspace. Thanks in advance!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2006 04:14:57 PM »

i claim kittykill for address labels and stationery! i was hoping you would pick again!  yay!  i think ive been giving everyone stationery lately, but im addicted to making it.  and my new love is address labels!

this is my second claim and i am in pennsylvania.

i would love:

- anything you see on my wists of course: http://www.wists.com/devilninny
regifted/thrifted/revamped items welcome!  lets recycle what we have!

- crafty kits!  i am in a craft rut and not too satisfied with what i can make, so i want to try some new things.  i would love a kit for:
 soap making (i have nothing)
 embroidery (i have a hoop and a TON of embroidery floss)
 jewelry making (i have some findings, seed beads, and all the wire cutters/pliers i need)
 book binding (for which i have nothing)
 a simple sewing kit (i am really intimidated by my sewing machine, so a simple project with instructions/pattern would be amazing!  i really want to learn to sew bags/totes)
 needle felting (i have nothing)

- jewelry! please no gold(ish) findings.
  ~ souvenir penny earrings from your area!  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=96239.0
  ~ beaded bracelets.
  ~ necklaces too, any kind.  i have noticed that most of what i have is hemp.  cute, but not really semi-professional!

- totes!  i like straps that allow the bag to sit on my hip.  there are examples at my wists.  i am forever in need of purses and totes of all sizes.  the boyfriend begs to differ! hah!

- longish flowing simple skirts.  i like hippie skirts and patchwork (actually anything patchwork i would adore!).  interesting patterns with bright colors or solids.  size medium, PM me for more details!

- soap!  i wish i had the skills to make lovely smelling soaps that is healthy for my skin.  and i love the ones with herbs/coffee in them.  i also love woodsy and minty scents (patchouli, spearmint, nag champa)!

- interesting surprise package: candy, postcards, mix cds, surprises from your area!

- i recently had a lot of fun crafting for roxybadoxy because she just listed themes she would like things crafted based on!  i will take this lovely idea and go with it:
~ stars
~ books
~ cats
~ bats
~ ants

thank you!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006 04:17:17 PM by devilninny » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissMeshell
« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2006 04:52:31 PM »

I claim devilninny for an interesting surprise package: candy, postcards, mix cds, surprises from your area! (so some Australian goodies Smiley)

This is my first claim, and I'm in Australia..

Meshells Wishlist! In no particular order

1. Marble Magnets!! I cant seem to find the right kind of marbles for these here in Australia, I would just love some to put on my new fridge, anything cute, kitsch or retro, food, animals, retro anf funky patterns, origami paperwhatever!

2. Any Christmas themed goodies Thisll be my first christmas away from home and I would love to be surrounded by handmade christmas goodies at that time of year! Anything red and green, with a touch of white and gold if you desireXmas trees, holly, presents, santas etc. Maybe a table mat or some decorations or a stocking, napkins, picture frame, fabric wall artanything christmassy!

3. Coasters! - For my new place, any kind of retro patterns, or Japanese patterns, or vintage advertising and the likethey dont have to match, just be able to stand hot and cold drinks  Smiley

4. Any kind of print that I can frame, like a Gocco print or a lino cut of anything cute! Especially love owls and birds  Cheesy

5. A hand-bound journal with a cute cover or a fabric cover

6. A surprise!  Smiley

7. Postcards! I collect postcards, a bunch of them to stick on my wall would be wonderful..anything cute or vintage or retro, graphic design, pattern, illustration

8. Any kind of crafted homewares for our new placeI want the house to be pretty and old fashioned, full of pattern and prints, vintage, retro styled goodieskitsch housewife stuff etc. Colours dont really matter as long as its that kind of stylebut if its anything for the kitchen the colour scheme in there is pink (main), light green (main), light blue and white, with a touch of brown.

9. An amirugi creature or girl!

10. A learn to crochet kit

11. Some soft black knitted legwarmers!

12. Some reading or library themed surprise

13. A One skein wonder! In any pastel or light colour like green, blue or pink

14. Magnets! (the non marble type), funky patterns or vintage or retro imagery, cute animals, Garfield, Calvin and Hobbes, Daria

here's my swap info thang so you can see all the stuff I like... http://littlemissmeshell.blogspot.com/2006/02/swap-info_02.html

I'm a 20 year old girl from Australia, I'm a library assistant, a medical clerk and a part time uni student, I study art and textiles. I'm engaged and in the process of moving out of home for the first time! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make the Subject Pop-Out in Photoshop
How to Draw Arrows in Illustrator
How to Use Live Trace and Live Paint in Illustrator
How to Create an Image Reflection in Photoshop
How to Change the Eye Color in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...