A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,109
Currently Running With Scissors:
486 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Serial Killer Swap ( sign-ups CLOSED, send outs aug 3)  (Read 11905 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

corduroy cat
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006 05:17:57 AM »

hmm perhaps make your partner a 'victim's memento box' with severed fingers and such inside? teehee
THIS ROCKS   Logged
simplyfussfree
yay, wists!

I'm the dumb looking one on the right.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006 07:11:11 AM »

I've tried to restrain my over opinionated self, I can't not say anything. This is revolting! So, would a Hitler swap be appropriate? It's one thing to find something interesting ( like, I find Communism interesting ) but to LOVE a serial killer is pretty f-cked if you ask me. A victim momento box? These are/were real people. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2006 10:16:42 AM »

chill, i was kidding!  Roll Eyes i never said i LOVED serial killers you commie! (also a joke!)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006 10:20:16 AM by teamwang » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lexis
dreamer

waist deep

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2006 10:48:09 AM »

the most beautiful thing about the internet is that you can find ANY kind of interest in this world. its purely your choice of whether or not you want to take part in it or not.  Wink and humour is a must if anyone's planning on talking about serial killers... or necrophilia.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

simplyfussfree
yay, wists!

I'm the dumb looking one on the right.

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2006 11:47:57 AM »

I got the love thing from the description of the swap. I just don't see how this is acceptable and other things just as sick wouldn't be. What's next? The racism swap? The Holocaust swap? You could make a swastika pendant, or candle holder! Fun! Anyway, I'm done with this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006 01:00:16 PM »

I got the love thing from the description of the swap. I just don't see how this is acceptable and other things just as sick wouldn't be. What's next? The racism swap? The Holocaust swap? You could make a swastika pendant, or candle holder! Fun! Anyway, I'm done with this.

Whoa. Wait a second. I know none of these girls meant anything nasty by this swap! I can understand where you're coming from but if this bothers you, maybe you should stay away from this type of topic rather than making these girls feel bad. We're all friends here, right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
freakigreeniiz

Orange you glad I didn't say bananas?!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006 09:28:34 PM »

yeah, serial killers are creepy and all, but probably only if your hella anal and uptight about being shot, or have had a friend/relative killed by a serial killer. It's like that one threadless shirt with the girl blowing her head off and it turning into butterflies- ilove it, my mom hates it. It's really all aesthetic.
However, we're veering off topic and liable to get the thread locked so back to what to make for the swap.
I think cool-y presented photos of lake herman road (right by my house, and where the zodiac killer struck. Maybe with models or photoshoped something in them....

PS- simplyfussfree, I'm kinda digging the idea of a holocaust swap...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2006 04:06:42 AM »

i think the idea of location photos is a great one, and very tasteful. maybe another suggestion would be ATCs? I actually have some real trading cards that came out in the 90s that were based on serial killers and their profiles.

ps. i was pretty disgusted by the republican and christian swaps (no offense to anyone) and yet i held my tongue!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2006 06:02:32 AM »

ps. i was pretty disgusted by the republican and christian swaps (no offense to anyone) and yet i held my tongue!!  Wink

Lol. You're my hero, teamwang.  Grin Hope ya'll enjoy your swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
SlyGrimalkin
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2006 01:11:11 PM »

Wow, well I'm glad you shared your opinion. Shows we still have our Freedom of Speech/expression, and who knows how long we will really have that.. so good for you.  If this swap offends you, which it's not meant to in anyway, then you should ignore this thread and the gallery thread that will be going up after the swap is started.   

I like the memento box idea...or even coasters with fingers or other extremities on them would be fun!  Body bag purses or body chalk outline rugs would be kinda cool ( I've seen that in a catalog). I really like the photo idea too! This swap is going to be so much fun!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=69149.0
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006 02:09:53 PM by SlyGrimalkin » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Photograph with Infrared
How to Shoot an Engagement Shoot
How to Photograph with a Point and Shoot Camera
How to use Light to Create Dynamic Images
How to Shoot marketing portraits
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Marinara Sauce
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...