A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 301,976
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Stuffies, Bunny, Cat, Bear...  (Read 274227 times)
Tags for this thread: stuffie , cat , bear , bunny , squirrel , stuffed_animal , featured_project  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

anni
« Reply #300 on: April 07, 2006 10:09:37 AM »

^^ I figured that out right after posting the post Tongue lol.

Ive made my own little bunny. But it looks like a monster Tongue Its really .. pointy. And the sewing is NOT good, because our sewing machine is sent from hell, and my sewing skills are NOT good. AND its so freakin' small that I had problems with sewing it Tongue  And the poor little thing doesnt have eyes or a nose. AND NO ARMS :0 cause I only could find one of the 4 arm pices Tongue (I found it afterwards trough)
So yees Tongue

But great pattern. And everyone elses stuffies looks so super cute<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
slb2724
« Reply #301 on: April 07, 2006 02:59:58 PM »

omg i want them all! im still a litle confised about the pattern but ill try anyway...now to get some nice fabric Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.beadsnthings.etsy.com

"I've ot a jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!"-Jack Sparrow
trickypink
« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2006 09:03:50 PM »

Man, I just made my own zombie cat plushie yesterday, and I drafted a new pattern today. This post is awesome, I actually saved that japanese pattern quite a while ago but never bothered to make it. Now that I'm all in a plushie-making mood, I think I'll have to try it. You guys made so much adorable stuff! And btw, I really love the sewing stars website, everything you make is so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Unique recycled ceramics, prints, and hand painted pottery.
http://fanfareandfoofaraw.etsy.com
Bond Girl
« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2006 10:07:39 PM »

If you having trouble understanding the Japanese on the pattern pieces, maybe this will help!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm very into Britney Spears' early work, before she sold out, so mostly her, um, finger painting and macaroni art.
losabia
Asian Cajun crafter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: May 06, 2006 07:24:41 PM »

Thank you, Sewing Stars, for the pattern. I made one today for our niece's birthday, the first of many from this pattern, I'm sure.

I admire your embroidery even more now that I've tried it and failed miserably (note the button eyes)!

Here's another, made for a swap. I tried to match her cat and think I did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself!

« Last Edit: June 02, 2006 02:07:07 PM by losabia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog: I knew that!
elfin enigma
« Reply #305 on: May 18, 2006 08:17:06 PM »

i finished mine...not thrilled with it [but when am i ever?!]  i had some head-attachment difficulties, and the teeny tail and arms were really hard to turn and stuff.  meh.  i'll try again sometime.  i haven't taken a picture yet, but i will post it when i do.  these are all adorable but i especially love the black one with the biiiiig eyes.

alright, here she is.  i think i shall call her penelope.  her head's kinda pointy and arms are all over the place, not to mention the visible stitches. 

« Last Edit: May 30, 2006 07:22:33 AM by elfin enigma » THIS ROCKS   Logged
XOcrazy4uXO
« Reply #306 on: May 20, 2006 04:01:55 PM »

Thank you, Sewing Stars, for the pattern. I made one today for my niece's birthday, the first of many from this pattern, I'm sure.

I admire your embroidery even more now that I've tried it and failed miserably (note the button eyes)!

OH, I LOVE THAT Smiley
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006 08:34:32 PM by kategirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hokiekate
« Reply #307 on: May 30, 2006 05:15:22 AM »

This is only my second stuffed creature ever, so it's not too bad (although not as good as I would have hoped!)

After several tries, I finally got the patterns to print at the right size - and the head still seems big to me!  Sewing the head on was the hardest part.  It came out pretty floppy, so I used some fabric glue to keep it in place a little better.

A lot more detail about the process can be read at my blog.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006 09:43:43 AM by hokiekate » THIS ROCKS   Logged

black_buffalo
Crafty Climatologist!

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 30, 2006 06:58:25 AM »

Ok, I have been looking at this thread for a while and have finally tried one of these stuffies for myself.  

I wanted to make a squirrel, and found some fabric at Joann's that had squirrels and other small forrest animals on it.  The pattern wasn't too hard to figure out, but I also had trouble with the head being floppy.  I think this squirrel turn out a little unsettling looking.  I am almost afraid to be alone in the same room with it.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010 01:28:33 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nesse
« Reply #309 on: June 30, 2006 07:04:27 AM »

it's beyond imperfection, but I like it

I used corduroy from old pants - it stuffs really well.
thank you sewing stars!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Finding Your Best Manicure Shade Is in Your Astrological Sign
Wet Look Hair Trend
Best Celeb Beauty Looks Of The Week
8 Universally Flattering Lipsticks
Purple Lipstick in Real Life: How to Wear It
Latest Blog Articles
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak
Tute Tuesday: July 4th Light Up the Sky Hat
Hooray for the Red, White, and Blue

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...