A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,202
Currently Running With Scissors:
544 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Stuffies, Bunny, Cat, Bear...  (Read 259564 times)
Tags for this thread: stuffie , cat , bear , bunny , squirrel , stuffed_animal , featured_project  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Shirley Ujest

Nothing to see here, move along.

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 11, 2005 08:55:26 AM »

If you are interested in the books, go on ebay and put Japanese Craft Book into the search.

They are a bit pricey ($25+) but, they are sooooo ca---uuute and addictive to look at.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
humblestumble
Craftster enhances life.

Retro crafty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: July 11, 2005 09:43:24 PM »

AWESOME stuffies everybody! I've been so tempted in the past to make some stuffed animals and have a vague idea of how this would work, and thanks sooo much  for the pattern sewing stars!

I've got to find these books... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.amschwengler.com

http://craftster.ourtoolbar.com <-- I made a Craftster toolbar for us obsessed Craftster members

"Takes 2 steps to get up and one to fall down."
echoglow
« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2005 04:48:27 PM »

these are so so so soo SOOO amazing.  i'll have to take a closer look at that pattern and see if i can give it a whirl.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
maitreya
« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2005 12:46:56 PM »

ISBN for the owl book is 4834762238, according to Buzzville's incredible library.

Some of you might like Crafting Japanese, my new website devoted to Japanese craft books.  I'm trying to collect all the bookstore locations, online shops, and eBay sellers, plus posts about the books.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rickrackro
She's crafty...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: July 24, 2005 12:57:10 PM »

maitreya: OMG thank you soo much for these links! I've been compiling my own bookmarks, with zero japanese knowledge, and zero dollars to actually buy them. I was actually downloading whole ebay pages just so I could covet the pictures from the books. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. You've made it so much easier for my obsession now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

astralpuppy
« Reply #195 on: July 26, 2005 10:59:01 AM »

Hi.  I hate to be a bother, but after stumbling onto this site from another, I was hooked onto those awesome stuffed animals by sewing star.  So much so, that I would really like to use those patterns to make my own and I made an account here just for that reason!  Anyway, I have basically no sweing experience, but I feel that I have the patience to hand-sew at least one (giving me motivation to use my mom's machine for more later!), and was hoping I could get a little bit more help from any kind persons or here with enough patience...
  My biggest question is...is that the complete pattern?  It looked like that second page was cut off, but now I'm guessing it is the main body that just needs to be doubled, yes?  I've studied Japanese a few years in junior college, so the translating shouldn't be a big deal, but I was just worried about the pattern and also how much material should I buy?  Any help would be VERY much appreciated.  Thanks for reading my lengthy post, as well!

P.S. Would it be helpful to anyone to have this translated into English?  It would be kind of fun for me to do the big things, like head, tail, etc. if I could get a higher-resolution scan.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
surfergrl311

&& don't be so so sure. this is all it adds up to

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 01, 2005 11:42:48 PM »

it would be awesome if you could!!

well right now i'm not quite getting step 2! i understand that its the body but they lost me on that first pic w/ the two A's and B in the middle..could someone explain this to me! everything else i get perfectly! thank you so much guys!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bizarrojewel
« Reply #197 on: August 02, 2005 07:33:41 PM »

i am in love with these...i want one to snuggle with at night!!!:P

awesome job~~~
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PinkBalletShoes
...Oh, she's a crafty one, she is...

.:Drama Queen.. in the most literal sense:.

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 03, 2005 09:53:52 AM »

Oh I am SO going to make one RIGHT NOW! Thanks bunches, Sewing Stars! (I'll post pix after I'm done  Cheesy)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Millions of peaches, peaches for me. Millions of peaches, peaches for free- Look out!-
PenGwend
« Reply #199 on: August 04, 2005 09:15:17 AM »

Hi Everyone!
These stuffies up here are so awesome!  I made one last night and am making another today at work (boring desk job...).  Quick question - I don't know how to embroider, so I've been making the eyes out of felt circles.  Anyone wanna point me to a place that will teach me how to make eyes like Sewing Stars'?  I'll post photos when I get home tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Luck favours the prepared, dahlink." -Edna

www.flickr.com/photos/silver-lining
Handmade Goodies!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Ways To Put A Twist On a PB&J
How to Thaw a Frozen Turkey
How to Make Ham and Bananas Hollandaise
How to Make Honey Brisket Sloppy Joes with Herb Kentucky Lime Salad
How to Make Rhubarbecue Ribs
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...