A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,347
Currently Running With Scissors:
658 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to School Craftalong  (Read 13074 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lizzie
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2006 02:15:03 PM »

Haha, thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house. I don't know why. I call him Gerald. He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse."
Lizzie
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2006 07:01:25 PM »

Sorry for the doublepost but I finished my binder covers~ I still have more to do, but still.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house. I don't know why. I call him Gerald. He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse."
munzder
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2006 09:01:34 PM »

ooh I want to be all in on this, hopefully I'm not too late. I love the binder covers, just like book covers except for the much neglected binder's in need of beauty.

I'm thinking of making a few pencil pouches since they're like zip and go and I can't seem to find one I like in stores hehe. I just need to go buy a zipper or two, yikes good luck getting me a ride to walmart.

Sorry for blabbering on, anywho I'm thinking of decorating or creating a fabric frame for this mirror I have and then fidning heavy duty magnet tape to slap on the back of it and tada I can catch a glimpse of my stressed out face every 45 minutes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandalol219
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2006 09:21:37 AM »

I love the binder covers! Any how-to's? I want to either do that or a collage or something, but a lot of people do that and I wouldn't have the slightest idea what to put on.

Also, my roll-up pencil case!

There it is holding those twistable colored pencils from Crayola. I think they look happy.  Tongue

That's a very lazy roll up job, but there it is. I also haven't cut the ribbon yet so that's why it's all over the place.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi, I'm Amanda =]

I'm just getting back into this, but if any pictures are missing, let me know. Photobucket hates me.
Miss Moneypenny

yeup... crochet is officially paying for my gas.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2006 03:21:23 PM »

Hopefully, it's not too late to join this craftalong?  I still don't have school for another 15 or so days, so I've still got time to craft.  I've been looking at everyone's projects, and they're really great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I tried to come up with something clever to put here.  Poo.
eskimokisses4mme

the worlds a stage im the actor designing wardrobe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2006 09:03:26 AM »

ooh i hope i can still join. i just discovered craftalongs today. this looks like fun...i still have 27 days till i start school. i only know this because my brithday is in 26 days...haha i swqear im ot counting down to go back to school. okay i am, but its just because i have bee in homeschool for a year. for me, it was hell, so i cant wait to go bacxk to school and show off my craftiness  haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

she is cool. :]]
myspace-www.myspace.com/britneyzprofile

"...&&i think the girl's cats were gay, cuz they were always spooning in the window, and licking eachother and criticizing the way i dress."
-Mike Birbiglia. he loved E and hated water.

LOOOOVE him LONG time. <33
TogetherWeCan
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2006 09:12:47 AM »

i also hope its not too late to join, i have 34 days or so until school so hopefully i can get stuff done

I was also wondering if you could give any tips or info on how to make the binder covers because, i think this year instead of doing one of those huge 14 dollar ones i might do several of the smaller ones.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006 09:17:32 AM by TogetherWeCan » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lizzie
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2006 03:10:20 PM »

I've got a tutorial all typed up, I just need to upload the pictures. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TogetherWeCan
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2006 03:31:48 PM »

Thanks! I might be getting oen tonight if not i'll be getting a notebook.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandalol219
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2006 05:44:05 PM »

I've got a tutorial all typed up, I just need to upload the pictures. Smiley

Yes!! *bows down*

I'm sure it's not too late. School starts the 5th of September for me. I really wish that wasn't so.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi, I'm Amanda =]

I'm just getting back into this, but if any pictures are missing, let me know. Photobucket hates me.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make an Egg Cozy
How to Make Marbleized Paper
How to Make Terry Cloth Bath Mitts for Kids
How to Make a True Family Tree Board
How to Make a Superhero Cape
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...