A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 304,761
Currently Running With Scissors:
801 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to School Craftalong  (Read 11347 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lizzie
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2006 02:15:03 PM »

Haha, thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house. I don't know why. I call him Gerald. He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse."
Lizzie
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2006 07:01:25 PM »

Sorry for the doublepost but I finished my binder covers~ I still have more to do, but still.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house. I don't know why. I call him Gerald. He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse."
munzder
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2006 09:01:34 PM »

ooh I want to be all in on this, hopefully I'm not too late. I love the binder covers, just like book covers except for the much neglected binder's in need of beauty.

I'm thinking of making a few pencil pouches since they're like zip and go and I can't seem to find one I like in stores hehe. I just need to go buy a zipper or two, yikes good luck getting me a ride to walmart.

Sorry for blabbering on, anywho I'm thinking of decorating or creating a fabric frame for this mirror I have and then fidning heavy duty magnet tape to slap on the back of it and tada I can catch a glimpse of my stressed out face every 45 minutes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandalol219
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2006 09:21:37 AM »

I love the binder covers! Any how-to's? I want to either do that or a collage or something, but a lot of people do that and I wouldn't have the slightest idea what to put on.

Also, my roll-up pencil case!

There it is holding those twistable colored pencils from Crayola. I think they look happy.  Tongue

That's a very lazy roll up job, but there it is. I also haven't cut the ribbon yet so that's why it's all over the place.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi, I'm Amanda =]

I'm just getting back into this, but if any pictures are missing, let me know. Photobucket hates me.
Miss Moneypenny

yeup... crochet is officially paying for my gas.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2006 03:21:23 PM »

Hopefully, it's not too late to join this craftalong?  I still don't have school for another 15 or so days, so I've still got time to craft.  I've been looking at everyone's projects, and they're really great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I tried to come up with something clever to put here.  Poo.
eskimokisses4mme

the worlds a stage im the actor designing wardrobe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2006 09:03:26 AM »

ooh i hope i can still join. i just discovered craftalongs today. this looks like fun...i still have 27 days till i start school. i only know this because my brithday is in 26 days...haha i swqear im ot counting down to go back to school. okay i am, but its just because i have bee in homeschool for a year. for me, it was hell, so i cant wait to go bacxk to school and show off my craftiness  haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

she is cool. :]]
myspace-www.myspace.com/britneyzprofile

"...&&i think the girl's cats were gay, cuz they were always spooning in the window, and licking eachother and criticizing the way i dress."
-Mike Birbiglia. he loved E and hated water.

LOOOOVE him LONG time. <33
TogetherWeCan
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2006 09:12:47 AM »

i also hope its not too late to join, i have 34 days or so until school so hopefully i can get stuff done

I was also wondering if you could give any tips or info on how to make the binder covers because, i think this year instead of doing one of those huge 14 dollar ones i might do several of the smaller ones.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006 09:17:32 AM by TogetherWeCan » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lizzie
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2006 03:10:20 PM »

I've got a tutorial all typed up, I just need to upload the pictures. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TogetherWeCan
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2006 03:31:48 PM »

Thanks! I might be getting oen tonight if not i'll be getting a notebook.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandalol219
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2006 05:44:05 PM »

I've got a tutorial all typed up, I just need to upload the pictures. Smiley

Yes!! *bows down*

I'm sure it's not too late. School starts the 5th of September for me. I really wish that wasn't so.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi, I'm Amanda =]

I'm just getting back into this, but if any pictures are missing, let me know. Photobucket hates me.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
One Great Truth Book Trailer
Alison Larkin Talks About The English American
Meet Author Aryn Kyle
Happy For No Reason Book Trailer
Alan Katz Reveals His Previous Occupation
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...