A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,130
Currently Running With Scissors:
568 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Moving to Ogden..  (Read 2397 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Inspiring
« on: June 28, 2006 09:02:38 AM »

I am moving to ogden area next month.  Just wondering what to expect as far as the art/craft seen goes out there? Any crafty group get togethers or good shows to get involved in ?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewingLori
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006 10:54:40 AM »

There are a few really good markets during the summer that are fairly easy to get into. However, SLC is probably your best bet for outdoor markets.

Are you from Utah? Unfortunately, a lot of Utahans craft, so if you get a booth at a fair/market, expect to hear "oooh... we could make these" at least 5 times an hour. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Inspiring
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006 09:05:00 AM »

Thanks Lori.  I am not from UT.  I am from Mass but living in Ohio right now.  I am looking forward to doing some fairs, probably in the early fall.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TessTessi

Lily is my best friend

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006 09:28:43 PM »

I'm not currently living in Ogden, but I lived there about 2 years ago.  There is a really cute yarn shop on 25th street, along with lots of cool and interesting boutiques near by. 

Can't help you out with any specific groups, but there is a lot of craftin' going on there!  You will get a lot of "Oh I make that" or "My mom makes that", so be warned.

Ogden's great, though, I really miss the mountains. And being able to keep my door unlocked Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Holy flipping cow. I changed my profile picture after 4 years on here.

Love Alpacas?  Go visit: Alpaca Love Club
Come visit my website!  www.madebytess.com
SewingLori
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006 10:51:48 AM »

Hey, OGDEN/ WEBER COUNTY CRAFTERS! There is a great boutique that I will be participating in this weekend in South Weber... Here are directions if you want to stop by:

From I-15, Take the I-84 exit East towards the canyon (isn't that the only way it goes?). Take the South Weber exit and turn Right... (don't turn left because you'll find yourself on Adam's Parkway Toll Road and they will make you pay $1 to turn around  Angry ). About a block down you'll see signs and balloons on the East side of the road. That is where I'll be! It is in a home, but don't be afraid to come in. It was very busy at the spring boutique, so you won't be the only one in there.

HOpe to see you there!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get a Fresh Face of Makeup with 5 Products
Lipstick Test: MAC Russian Red VS. NYX Alabama
6 Beauty Products Made From Animals
Make the Most of Your Makeup
Get the Perfect Make Up in 10 Minutes
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...