A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 299,134
Currently Running With Scissors:
491 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Brown paper lunch bags? Going crazy over here!  (Read 1668 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rhicooqui
« on: June 28, 2006 07:50:28 AM »

I want some! Well....lots actually! I'm in the UK, if anyone can tell me where to get some from, for a decent price. I've looked online, the total would come to about 20. Which if I'm forced to, I will pay - but I just thought I'd check you lovely crafty people!

Alternately, if there are any yanks out there who would want to do a personal swap with me. I'd be more than willing to swap some UK items you fancy, for a stash of brown paper bags!

I just want some bags!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennique
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006 01:26:24 PM »

I want some! Well....lots actually! I'm in the UK, if anyone can tell me where to get some from, for a decent price. I've looked online, the total would come to about 20. Which if I'm forced to, I will pay - but I just thought I'd check you lovely crafty people!

Alternately, if there are any yanks out there who would want to do a personal swap with me. I'd be more than willing to swap some UK items you fancy, for a stash of brown paper bags!

I just want some bags!!

I don't know about the UK but you can buy them at the grocery store here, and the dollar store. Just out of curiousty what are you planning to do with them?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~jenny
shorty3boys

Life is short, JEEP nekid!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006 01:43:37 PM »

rhicooqui ~ i can so get you some, waaaay cheaper than 20! pm me your address and let me know how many you want!
i'm an american living in england and can get them on base, like 50 bags for under $1.00!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it at them hard enough Smiley

MY Wists.....
http://www.wists.com/dirtyjeepgirl75
Myspace.....
http://www.myspace.com/shorty3boys

My Ravelry ID: shorty3boys
rhicooqui
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006 04:57:43 AM »

shorty i *heart* you! big time!

jennique i need them for paper bag journals. a couple of people have asked me to do some, but ive run out of bags! you lucky thing getting them in the dollar store!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006 05:03:54 AM »

Paper bag journals are my newest addiction!!  They are loads of fun!  I would also be happy to be a US source for you--I get 75 bags for $1.  I prefer the brown ones but there are also white ones.  Just PM me if you ever need more sweetie!!

How generous of shorty to assist you for now!!  I am sure all bases carry them!! We like our lunch bags for all sorts of things, ha ha!

Have fun!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rhicooqui
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006 05:06:42 AM »

Aw thanks so much always! That's so kind of you. You never know, I may take you up on it! I welcome private swaps anyway, so if you ever wanted to do it that way i'd be willing Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennique
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006 08:25:59 AM »

How does a paper bag journal work, I am just getting into journal making. Do you just cut apart the bags and use the paper?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~jenny
cherryrose
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006 10:43:59 AM »

I love paperbag scrapbooks and would love to make one myself, but where I live I don't know where to get them! Maybe someone here could send me some, I'll pay for shipping costs of course. I live in the netherlands.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*I'm up for personal swaps!*
http://www.wists.com/cherryrose
rhicooqui
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006 12:18:14 PM »

Jennique this is a link showing one way to make one. I personally bind them, but you can use brads, ribbons, keychains, whatever takes your fancy!

http://canadascrapbooks.com/ubbthreads/Articles/Heather0505.php

cherryrose, sucks not to have bags. When mine ran out i paniced a bit Wink I hope you find someone kind enough to send you some.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennique
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006 07:48:19 AM »

Jennique this is a link showing one way to make one. I personally bind them, but you can use brads, ribbons, keychains, whatever takes your fancy!

http://canadascrapbooks.com/ubbthreads/Articles/Heather0505.php

cherryrose, sucks not to have bags. When mine ran out i paniced a bit Wink I hope you find someone kind enough to send you some.

Thanks for the link. I tried my own way by cutting off the bottom of the bag and slicing it open then refolding it. I may be tempted to try this way too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~jenny
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fried Green Tomatoes Recipe
Breakfast Pizza with Hash Brown Crust Recipe
Herb Seasoned Chicken Crunch Recipe
Bob Evans Sausage and Potato Skillet Breakfast Recipe
Square Deal Hamburger Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...