A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,087
Currently Running With Scissors:
547 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ohio Craft show?  (Read 17263 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

udandi

www.udandi.com

View Profile WWW
« on: December 16, 2003 04:02:04 PM »

After shopping at Renegade in September and then reading about Bazaar Bizarre, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous we don't have anything like that in Cincinnati!  

I don't know the first thing about organizing a show, but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to look into it.  I figure why not start brainstorming with the Ohioans on the craft boards to see if there is interest to do a funky craft show somewhere in Ohio???  

Given that we've got reprentation from Cincinnati, Columbus, Toledo, Cleveland and Bowling Green (sorry if I left anyone out) it would probably make sense to try something centrally located, like Columbus...but I'm open to looking at other cities.

so let's discuss ideas, locations, concerns, anything!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003 04:07:56 PM by udandi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

---
short attention span projects at http://www.udandi.com
bitter-girl.com

I'm not a llama, but I've kissed an alpaca!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003 08:48:23 PM »

Hey Andi!

Thanks for the heads-up on this thread. I am in Boston right now (Bazaar Bizarre was *great* - not to mention a 5-minute walk away), but I will be moving back home to Cleveland late next summer or before.

Actually, it's funny how all of this is coming together. I talked to Simone from BB today about a midwestern one, because a friend of mine back home pointed out a great place to have it in Cleveland. They host a rock-and-roll flea market already, it wouldn't be much of a leap! Columbus is central, though, you're right about that... not to mention a huge built-in college market.

Maybe we could combine a few ideas here. If we held an independent event in Columbus, it would attract people from all over the state. Then, what about taking out some vendor space as a group at the Christmas Connection in Cleveland? (*HUGE* annual craft fair at the I-X Center, my ex knew the owner, and she's really on the ball... all the news stations will be there, it's great publicity)

Heck, while we're at it, why don't we start a guild of some sort to give us organized representation at fairs throughout the region? Not everyone can afford to travel all the time, but if we had something like the Austin Craft Mafia for Ohioans, we could make sure we all got better exposure.

It's late, and I'm babbling, but let's keep brainstorming!

Shannon
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shannon okey :: www.knitgrrl.com :: knit, spin, more
www.anezkahandmade. com/catalog :: my shop
Lia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003 11:32:12 PM »

This really has nothing to do with anything in Ohio, but I am so jealous of you all that got to go to the bizarre bazaar! i want one in canada, vancouver to be exact. glad you all had fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
campykids
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2004 02:39:11 PM »

Hey....  I know I emailed this to you, but after thinking about it, I thought "why not post it"

I read the thread and I am totally into it.  I have a ton of PR experience
and I have a great business head on my shoulders. I have worked as PR
representation for a fortune 500 company in Philadelphia and events coordination
was my specialty.  Of course, that was my foo-foo pay the rent job, I am
pretty DIY at heart, but my training was the best of the best.  I worked
as the direct personal assistant to the VP and she cut me no slack...  she
happens to be a fellow crafts person in New Jersey so we were of the same
blood.

I would be willing to work on putting something together, but I want to
work with people who want it to work and who want to work for it.  I don't
know that I really got much more than "the bizarre bazaar is cool" from
the thread.  Have you spoken to other Ohio crafters with genuine interest?

I like your idea about central location, however Columbus is a bit of a
dead spot right now.  My husband worked in a club and it actually closed
down because there is just no "scene" around.  We spend a fair amount of
weekend time there and we pretty much just got the frat party vibe from
the kids around.  What have you heard?  We are pretty close to Cleveland
and the scene in Lakewood is awesome.  I think there could be the
potential for a real draw there. Attendee participance should serve as a
reason for choosing location.

I read the thread aboout using the IX center craft show and while that
might provide a great media presence, I am pretty sure that the Cleveland
media sticks to the folks they know. I think it might be a little
mainstream for bizarre bazaar types...  I also don't know that you want to
have people that would be interested in DIY type crafts being charged an
astronimical entrance fee...  I personally would not participate, or even
attend if it were held at the IX...  its owned by the Gunds and they have plenty of money as it is...  they don't allow food, beverages, cans, or even cameras and they do not allow re-entrance.  As it is sponsored by the likes of the Pepsi Co. and Huntington Bank ... it is as corporate hell as Cleveland gets...  even worse than the "Rock Hall".
I think we could do MUCH better than that!

Have you been in touch with the Boston crew or any of the participants for
ideas?  Boston is an awesome city, but it has an irreplicable scene.  It
works there because everything good works there.  I think it could work in
Ohio, but it would have to be coordinated really well.

The thread also seemed to deal with much more than an Ohio "bizarre
bazaar"...  I think at this point although it is important to brainstorm,
it is important to get together ideas with the same focus...  a show.
Remember, the Bostonians are Boston College, Harvard and Boston University
kids...  they have a knack for organization and a drive for success.

So here are a few of my ideas...  as I said before, I think its a GREAT
idea and I would love to be a part of it.  It will be work. but I think we can really pull this off!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
campykids
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2004 03:24:33 PM »

Lips sealed

After reading my message, I think I sound a little bit rougher than I am .  Let me first admit that I am pregnant and sometimes my words make me sound like a real b*&ch...  I really am not...  and I am truly sorry if I offended anyone or shot down righteous ideas in a negative or unconstructive manner.  

I feel very passionately about what I do and I also feel for what other crafters do.  I tend to be an over protective person and I am really overprotective of my craft and of my business.

I really think the idea is an awesome one and one I would love to participate in.  My mind is overflowing with thoughts and ideas and I would love to find a way to put them in motion....

Angie

THIS ROCKS   Logged
udandi

www.udandi.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2004 04:43:54 PM »

Hi Angie,
Welcome to the boards and thanks for your input!

I've not been to Bizarre Bazaar but from what I've read it's held indoors and they have a DJ among other extras??   I thought Renegade worked out well at the park where vendors provided their own tables and tents -- it's probably more of what I think an Ohio show could be modeled after.  

Big favor to ask of the Ohioans:
I know some of you might not be interested in the planning or may not even be interested in being a vendor at this potential show, but I'd I'd greatly appreciate your feedback on places (parks, buildings, etc) I should look to find out if it could host a show.  

As Angie pointed out, I'd like to stay away from convention centers since most will charge a parking and entrance fee.  

Thanks in advance!  
Andi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

---
bitter-girl.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2004 05:06:52 PM »

Andi, I'm writing you an email right now... I have a place in Cleveland. As I said above, it hosts something similar (a rock and roll flea market), and the owners would likely be very cool with a Bazaar Bizarre-style show. (Complete with DJ!) As of May, my online store will be my fulltime job, so I have more than enough time and connections here to make it happen.

If the rest of the Ohioans are amenable to Cleveland as a location, chime in on this thread so we can get a headcount and approach the location I have in mind Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

campykids
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2004 09:12:56 PM »

I think it was at the Beachland Ballroom in the Flats - (the rock n roll flea market).  I don't know that it was an actual "flea market" but I think it was part of some guy's tour...  but I could be thinking of something else.  My husband used to book DIY bands in our area and he remembers someone sending a press kit that was titled "Zombos rock n roll flea market".

I have to agree with the bring your table and set up yourself with free parking idea...  that is if you don't want to go the club route or something.  There is a craft fair in Kent  (Kent State) annually that is held at a local park.  It is in the middle of summer with a rain date and it is primarily dominated by jewelry and metals people from Kent State, although there are cooks, glass blowers, flame swallowers and the like in attendance as well.  It is a community thing, but it is an outdoor venue that is really relaxed.  I know of sevaral parks in the Cleveland area as well as the Columbus area that would provide a similar venue.

Those would also be the people I would kind of look for interest in as well...  the crafts majors at universities.  Although Ohio can be cool I don't know anyone who knits "vibrator cozies"  although maybe I am hanging with the wrong crowd!  Smiley

I typed Chicago before but I meant Detroit...  although I have never been there, I just saw Detroit Rock City ~ ha! ha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
udandi

www.udandi.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2004 08:48:04 AM »

I love this - the ideas and spirit!  Cheesy

We've got some groundwork laid and we'll be looking for those who would be interested selling their wares.  I hope the other Ohioans on this board see this thread and jump in with ideas, suggestions, comments, etc.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

---
madgeylou
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2004 01:55:00 PM »

hey y'all i live in pittsburgh and sell my wares and would be totally into doing a cleveland bizarre bazaar or whatever it'd be called.

i'll ask around to some of the other crafters i know and see if they'd be interested as well.

let me know if there's anything i can do to help out!
madge
THIS ROCKS   Logged
campykids
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2004 10:29:21 PM »

hi all,
i found another group of people putting the same together in baltimore...  maybe they can help with ideas

http://www.mypapercrane.com/anticraft.html

THIS ROCKS   Logged
artzyfartzy
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2004 11:22:38 AM »

I'm an Ohioan.  I am interested in the possiblity of being a vendor too.  I live in a teeny village outside of Toledo - so unfortunately I really don't have any great ideas regarding a possible place to host the craft show .... Embarrassed

I wish I could throw more ideas at you all - but I've only done a few crafts shows [ the country crochet duck type] and it was a fiasco for me.  I'm excited to see a show being organized for diy-indie type craftsters like myself & my consigners  Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 24, 2004 11:24:12 AM by artzyfartzy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mbp
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2004 07:50:13 PM »

I'm in Columbus and brand new to this but this sounds like a fantastic idea. I've been making all kinds of stuff from cigar box purses, magnets, funky painted furniture jewelry and kids "dress-up" play clothes. I've never sold any of it or done a show... all of it goes to gifts and sometimes trade or benefits.... but my I've been talking with several other crafty friends informally about finding a craft show where we could be vendors and sell some of our crafts. For me it's a space and supplies issue. I'm running out of space for all my finished stuff and it would be a real budget boost if I could finance the supplies I need to feed my "craft habit"  by selling some of my wares at a show. My current job is pretty intense so I don't know how much help I'd be in organizing and planning...but I'm interested in adding myself to your vendor list. Location preference would be Columbus but the Cleveland area would work too. Has anyone suggested turning this into a benefit/charity event where a portion ( 5-10% ) of the proceeds go to support a non-profit arts programs for children or something like that? You might be able to get some venue, promotions, etc...donations and support to off-set costs if you partner with a group like that. I don't mean to sound naive but do I need a permit of some kind to participate? What about taxes  or reporting? I'm still so green about the business end Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
udandi

www.udandi.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2004 07:19:42 AM »

welcome to the boards, mbp!

For 2004, we're are looking at Cleveland.

Another suggested benfitting a charity in exchange for having them help with the promotion of this event.

From what I know from other organizers the table fees are collected in part to secure the permit(s) for the event.  

As for tax, each vendor would be responsible for filing the proper forms to collect tax, this includes hobby crafters even though the may not run a web site and/or store.  
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004 07:26:22 AM by udandi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

---
TuffJess

Let's make some Miss-Chief!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2004 11:53:05 AM »

Hi!  I'm just writing to say that I'm a Pittsburgh crafter who would definitely make the couple-hour trip to Cleveland for such a fair.  I bet there are a lot of people within a radius of a few hours who would love to attend as well.  When I first heard about the Bizarre Bazaar I was so jealous!  Pittsburgh has many Arts Festivals, but they all have really prohibitve vendor's fees.  I have sold my stuff at La Superette in NYC, there I believe the organizer took 10% of all sales to split between her and the gallery at which it was held.  I just wanted to say Hello and let you know that you can count me in for things like publicity here, or anything else you might need help with!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Do something pretty while you can" --Belle and Sebastian

Buy Miss Chief!
http://www.misschiefshop.com
udandi

www.udandi.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2004 07:51:28 AM »

Hi!  I'm just writing to say that I'm a Pittsburgh crafter who would definitely make the couple-hour trip to Cleveland for such a fair.  I bet there are a lot of people within a radius of a few hours who would love to attend as well.  

That's what I'm hoping for!   It's 4 hours from Cincinnati to Clevleand and last I drove 5 hours to visit my chums and take them to the Renegade Craft Fair.

please let me know if you come across other crafters who might be interested in this show!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

---
WearableRainbows
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2004 09:17:17 AM »

Smiley Hello to everyone.  I just found this forum today and wanted to say I would love to be a vendor at a Ohio craft show.  I am in the Dayton area, but am willing to travel to Cleveland if necessary.  

There is a fairly new convention center on RT 71 about 15 miles south of the outlet malls in Jeffersonville. I don't know what they charge, but I pass it on my way to work everyday.  It is called the Roberts Center  and I would be happy to research the contact information if requested.

I make and sell cosutme jewelry and have been disappointed with a craft show I participated in in November.  I have had moderate success with other craft shows however.  

Elaine Wood
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bitter-girl.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2004 03:51:34 PM »

Hey! I knew the Pittsburgh-ites would be in if we did it in Cleveland! (Payback for all the times we've driven to your fair city to go to IKEA)  Wink

In updates and news, as I told Andi, I'm waiting to hear back from the one location and have just been given a heads-up on a new one...

--shannon
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redpixiegrrl

Spinsters of the world unite!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2004 12:03:29 PM »

Hey All,

Sorry it took me so long to reply to this.....sounds like a cool  idea...I've been away from the web and doing crafty stuff because of  
personal reasons, but things are going better now....

I do graphic design/PR so I can help out in that area....I'd love to also sell some of my wares.....let me know how things are going!

Jodi
redpixiegrrl

PS: This might be another event to sell your wares at in Cols....
http://www.ladyfestohio.org/
getting more info...(or if you are not interested in selling stuff...anyone else going?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

For kitsch and retro fun, visit my Swell Spinster Store!

http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/home/default.asp?cid=238469330628156288
udandi

www.udandi.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2004 01:26:36 PM »

PS: This might be another event to sell your wares at in Cols....
http://www.ladyfestohio.org/
getting more info...(or if you are not interested in selling stuff...anyone else going?)

I've contacted them and they are planning to have "markets" or vendors booths, but they didn't have any details yet, so I asked to be kept updated on that.  
« Last Edit: February 19, 2004 01:26:56 PM by udandi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

---
briefcandle
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2004 08:35:12 AM »

i would love to sell stuff at ladyfest ohio!  i will surely be going, but i do not have a vendors license yet to sell my stuff.  maybe i should get my butt in motion.
I have these craft nights at my place about every other thursday night, and some of the ladies who come would probably be interested too.
Also, there is a new group at ohio state called "stitch and snitch", inspired by stitch & bitch of course.  i think their meetings are on thursday nights, but i'm not sure where.  once i get the info, i'll post it.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged
redpixiegrrl

Spinsters of the world unite!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2004 11:03:13 AM »

Hey all,
Just got this info from Ladyfest Ohio. (Crosspost in 'Cols Artsy Festivals)

Hi Jodi,
So glad to hear from you! In terms of crafty stuff, we have a Zine and Craft Fair in the planning stages.
Our goal is to hold it on the last day of the
festival, and we're working on verifying the venue.

Tell ya what -- if you're interested, go ahead and fill out a submission form and send it to the Visual Art Committee (all downloadable from
http://www.ladyfestohio.org).  That way we'll have your contact info and an idea of what you do.  We'll keep you posted on the details, but we will definately bedoing something to honor the craft-grrrls!

If you have any more q's, just let me know.
Thanks!
Holly Wilson
LFO Visual Art Committee
THIS ROCKS   Logged

For kitsch and retro fun, visit my Swell Spinster Store!

http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/home/default.asp?cid=238469330628156288
udandi

www.udandi.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2004 06:22:54 AM »

thanks for the info!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

---
ohiocrafter
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2004 05:40:38 AM »

Hi I just found this site.  I live in Marion.  I do alot of the local craft sales and would like to dpread out into other areas.  Any ideas?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will consider taking orders on crafts in my blog.

http://birdnestcreation.blogspot.com/
crazygirl
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2004 07:11:19 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Just found this last night.  Registerd today...YEAH!!!

I grew up in Cleveland and now, live about 20 minutes away.  I'd love to be involved & sell at the Bazaar Bizarre-style show.  Please keep me informed.  I think Cleveland is great.  It is really becoming something!

Debbie

THIS ROCKS   Logged
hdawn79

I fell into fantasy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2004 12:07:04 AM »

Hi! Smiley  I just stumbled across this thread and wanted to say that I think this is a GREAT idea!  I live about an hour away from Cleveland and would be interested in learning more about being a vendor (never sold anything before).  Even if I personally wasn't able to sell stuff this year, I'd definitely attend and buy stuff.  Has there been any new developments in the organizing of this?

~Heather
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bitter-girl.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2004 08:10:33 AM »

Aha! I may have found an even better location than the one previously under discussion! I've fired off an email to them and will keep you all informed. It's a giant, cool indie art gallery in a loft-style building on the west side of Cleveland.

While we're on the topic here, can my fellow Clevelanders pipe up and drop me an email if you're interested in the following? I'm looking at opening a storefront space (year-round BB! yay!) as an arts co-op, with members contributing work hours and dividing up the bills. I've got my eye on a space and am talking to the landlord this week. Want in? Let me know...

Cleveland is the greatest. I am so glad to be back home after 2 years in exile (ha ha)! Love Boston, don't get me wrong, but this is truly my home...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RachOfTheJungle
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2004 12:47:48 PM »

I'm in Columbus- and I'd be willing to travel.

I'll watch the boards for updates. Any general time frame I should be aware of? Did I miss it if you've said it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rockin' knitting shirts I designed:

http://www.cafepress.com/stitchnsnitch
udandi

www.udandi.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2004 11:23:10 AM »

Aha! I may have found an even better location than the one previously under discussion! I've fired off an email to them and will keep you all informed. It's a giant, cool indie art gallery in a loft-style building on the west side of Cleveland.

Very cool.  keep us updated with anything you need help with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

---
bitter-girl.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2004 06:53:52 AM »

Ok! the biggest news yet. We've got permission to use the Bazaar Bizarre name from Leah (Craftster admin goddess) and the Boston crew. They're re-tooling the web setup, but it will be rather Craigslist-y (i.e. bazaarbizarre.org/cleveland, /boston, /whatever)... I'll be getting the login info from her and will set up a website and mailing list - will post the info here as soon as it's ready. I'm still chatting with the people I referred to in my previous post. We missed a chance to meet in person but I'll stay on top of it.

Happy summer, everyone!

BTW - did you know Cleveland now has a stitch and bitch on Tuesday nights (7:30) at Capsule (Madison Ave, Lakewood)? I've been going and it's great fun. http://www.stitchnbitchcleveland.org
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bitter-girl.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2004 01:04:51 PM »

Ladies and ge...uh, LADIES! (Haven't seen any guys on this thread, so I suspect I'm in the clear here):

Ta-da!

http://www.bazaarbizarre.org/cleveland

I just threw a quickie index page up there - more to come, including a mailing list for prospective vendors...

Oh - and if anyone's going to sell at Renegade this year and wants to split a big, big space, let me know & maybe we can share.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pomly
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2004 10:05:21 AM »

Yes, exciting, I signed me up on that list!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

unique hand-made creatures
http://jennyharada.com

now blogging! http://www.livejournal.com/users/pomly/
whitebeltamerica
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2004 10:55:08 AM »

I live in Cleveland and really want to be involved in selling stuff at this event!!!!!!!!

Also just so everyone knows JUNE 27th some bands are going to be playing at the Trinity church in Lakewood... along with that there's a punk rock flea market, tables are 10 bucks to sell stuff at.... I'm going to be selling some fun crafts, I think it's five bucks to get into the show?
I'll provide more info if anyone in Cleveland is interested.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

<i>Vanessa America<i/>
hopemcg
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2004 01:16:58 PM »

I just added my name to the list.  Whee!~
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hawkwolf

I love to Maille!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2004 12:32:51 AM »

Alrighty, Bittergirl! NOW you gotta say ladies and gents! Cheesy

Sounds cool, but I don't have the slightest idea of Cleveland. I got lost going to Gund Arena for gosh sake! Tongue

Anyway, I'm definitely interested since I have a bunch of inventory from my last Faire. I make chain maille jewelry, clothing, and pretty much anything else you can make from the stuff! ( http://hawkwolf.w3site.us/ )

I'll see if I can't get over and sign up for the list.

Thanks, I can use all the help I can get!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Custom chain maille for sale!
"http://www.Hawkwolfs.com/"
 Hawkwolf's Armory and Accoutrements
udandi

www.udandi.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2004 09:48:47 PM »

just doing the *bump* to let vendors know they can register  http://www.bazaarbizarre.org/cleveland
THIS ROCKS   Logged

---
Hawkwolf

I love to Maille!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2004 10:29:36 PM »

I signed up and got a reply....is that how I'll be contacted for payment and information about booth location and such?

Thanks ahead of time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bitter-girl.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2004 10:34:37 PM »

Udandi's not running it, I am. And yes, vendors will be contacted about payment via the mailing list. As for table location, it's a giant loft-style art gallery, there's only one room and we'll be handing out assignments when you arrive to set up, prioritized by when you signed up.

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hawkwolf

I love to Maille!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2004 04:21:49 AM »

Cool, thanks!

I knew Udandi wasn't the coordinator, I was posting to the list so that everyone could read the answer!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DorkasaurusRex
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2006 09:32:21 AM »

Here's a craft show I'm organizing in Cincinnati, and I need participants!  Come on, we'll all hang out: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83109.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Then he asked,"Lord, what about when there was one set of footprints on one side and also a straight line with bootprints on one side and small round circles on the other?" The Lord replied, "Those were when I carried you, and we were joined by a pirate pushing a wheelbarrow."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Understanding Baby Clothing Sizes
Top Three Sun Hats for Babies
What Clothes to Buy Your Baby Before Knowing the Gender
Three One Piece Ideas for Boys
Three Dresses Ideas for Girls
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...