A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,383
Currently Running With Scissors:
703 Guests and 38 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SECRET SANTA???  (Read 2642 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

divasteph

The crafty diva is on the loose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2003 08:09:13 AM »

hello everybody just making sure everyone knows about our little craftster secret santa if you want more info come to this thread to read about it!!! (trying to keep it in the 25 most recent) Smiley
hey everyone - i got a few more people interested last night about this - keep um coming in!!!

come on - join in the fun!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

divasteph

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2003 12:48:10 PM »

hello everybody just making sure everyone knows about our little craftster secret santa if you want more info come to this thread to read about it!!! (trying to keep it in the 25 most recent) Smiley
hey everyone - i got a few more people interested last night about this - keep um coming in!!!

come on - join in the fun!!!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2003 12:48:54 PM by divasteph » THIS ROCKS   Logged

divasteph

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2003 08:05:33 AM »

time for a secret santa reminder!!!
if you want to take place in the craftster secret santa you have til tueday to send me your address, name, and age --- through private message (PM) or email!!!
i have a bunch of people signed up - so if you want to be included please respond by tuesday!!!
xoxo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

momo

turn on the bright lights

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2003 09:56:05 AM »

it is sad that I am visitng family right now... so it is gonna turn out to be really expensive to send anything to the states... so I'll have to wait til next year... good luck y'all
THIS ROCKS   Logged

one, two, three, and: cha-cha-cha!
divasteph

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2003 07:59:06 AM »

today is the last ay to sign up!!!
please try to get them all in before 4 pm ... i will start notifing people by PM soon!!!
sorry i cannot not email all of you but PM is easiest so please let me know as soon as you get the PM.

*PM means Private Message
you can check your messages by signing in and your inbox should appear at the top of the page and click there!

*leah still need your info ---
THIS ROCKS   Logged

divasteph

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2003 10:05:26 AM »

today is the last day to sign up!!!
please try to get them all in before 4 pm ... i will start notifing people by PM soon!!!
sorry i cannot email all of you but PM is easiest so please let me know as soon as you get the PM.

you can check your messages by signing in and your inbox should appear at the top of the page and click there!

Leah I got your info - thanks!

Everyone that has sent me their info at this point should have gotten a PM (or one person got an email) about who your gift goes to...

you can still be a part of this just PM or Email me ASAP

don't forget everyone your crafts need to be mailed out by Dec 31, 2003 - if you do not recieve your gift by Feb. 1, 2004 please let me know (i know that is a ways a way - but i want to make sure everyone gets their gift) I will make sure you receive something if you haven't recieved yours ....
as soon as you get your gift you can post pics and stuff in this topic of what you recieved please do not post pics of what you sent before your person gets it - or else it will ruin the surprise - please also refrain from contacting the person you are sending to so that that also will remain a surprise - only one person should know who thier gift is coming from and that is me - but i drew all names from a cup --- i put all names in a cup and pulled one by one - so everything is completely random ....

please enjoy this holiday season - much love
xoxo
Stephy Claus
« Last Edit: December 23, 2003 10:06:39 AM by divasteph » THIS ROCKS   Logged

divasteph

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2003 01:32:19 PM »

today is the last day to sign up!!!
sorry i cannot email all of you but PM is easiest so please let me know as soon as you get the PM.

Leah I got your info - thanks!

Everyone that has sent me their info at this point should have gotten a PM (or one person got an email) about who your gift goes to...

you can still be a part of this just PM or Email me ASAP

don't forget everyone your crafts need to be mailed out by Dec 31, 2003 - if you do not recieve your gift by Feb. 1, 2004 please let me know (i know that is a ways a way - but i want to make sure everyone gets their gift) I will make sure you receive something if you haven't recieved yours ....
as soon as you get your gift you can post pics and stuff in this topic of what you recieved please do not post pics of what you sent before your person gets it - or else it will ruin the surprise - please also refrain from contacting the person you are sending to so that that also will remain a surprise - only one person should know who thier gift is coming from and that is me - but i drew all names from a cup --- i put all names in a cup and pulled one by one - so everything is completely random ....

please enjoy this holiday season - much love
xoxo
Stephy Claus

well... since I am still getting some lingering responses - keep sending them in - it's after the deadline but if i can get you set up I will .. so if you are still interested PM me - also let me know (like the special person that already did) if you can when you send your gift out --- i can't wait for people to get their gifts!
xoxo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Grab A Blowout At A Blow Dry Bar
How to Get Beach-Ready Waves in 4 Simple Steps
How to Do Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen-Style Hair
10 Frizz-Busting Products to Get You Through Summer
Teresa Giudice Explains Milania Hair Care
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...