A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,224
Currently Running With Scissors:
389 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: DIY Kit Swap - Angels Found!  (Read 744 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sharc
« on: June 22, 2006 12:06:43 PM »

Swap Name: DIY Kit Swap Round 4
Original Thread link: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=92358.0
Gallery thread link: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=95580.0
# of Flakers: 3, but 5 kits are needed.

superstitch Angel FOUND - BambiKhantastic
Would like one of the following kits: Screen printing, stationary, resin, spinning, bookbinding.
Any allergies to be aware of: None.
Favorite colors/tones, and colors/tones that you don't like: i love pinks, reds, orange, spring green, aqua not into purple or royal blue or alot of black
Other misc.: i love learning new skills, i will be excited to receive any new craft, i do suffer from duh moments alot so the more instruction you can give me, the better

BambiKhantastic Angel FOUND - teddybearbones
Would like one of the following kits: Soap Making, Spinning, Microscope Slide, Hat (not knit or crochet), Quilting.
Favorite colors/tones, and colors/tones that you don't like: I really adore all colours. Bright pinks/blacks, Yellows/reds, Muted cozy earthtones of brown and green. Not too keen on purple, but it has it's place.
Other misc.: I'm a pretty staunch atheist. I'm a tattoo artist from minneapolis, I really dig old-school tattoo stuff, dinosaurs, rockabilly. I'm getting married in June! EEp!

BambiKhantastic Angel FOUND - superstitch
Would like one of the following kits: Soap Making, Spinning, Microscope Slide, Hat (not knit or crochet), Quilting.
Favorite colors/tones, and colors/tones that you don't like: I really adore all colours. Bright pinks/blacks, Yellows/reds, Muted cozy earthtones of brown and green. Not too keen on purple, but it has it's place.
Other misc.: I'm a pretty staunch atheist. I'm a tattoo artist from minneapolis, I really dig old-school tattoo stuff, dinosaurs, rockabilly. I'm getting married in June! EEp!

avsceriline[/s] Angel FOUND - alwaysinmyroom
Would like one of the following kits: Drop Spinning, Resin, Kanzashi Flowers, Lip Balm
Favorite colors/tones, and colors/tones that you don't like: Love apple green, not a big fan of hot pink.

bitibis Angel FOUND - mub
Would like one of the following kits: Soy Wax Candles, Lip Balm, Microscope Slide, Bookbinding, Bookbinding, Weaving,
Any allergies to be aware of: none, well, except poison ivy, but that probably won't be an issue
Favorite colors/tones, and colors/tones that you don't like: I love everything earthy, especially green, but tend to stay away from pinks and purples and traditionally girly stuff like sparkles
Other misc.: i'm all for the subversive! I'm a huge fan of organic/natural/sustainable/recycled stuff and a vegetarian, so please no leather, fur, or feathers...I'm in law school up in VT studying environmental law and have a rabbit named George.  And a boyfriend named Nick.  I kayak and hike and stare at law books a lot.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006 01:12:08 PM by sharc » THIS ROCKS   Logged
verycrafty
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006 01:18:44 PM »

hey sharc. Did I send you a pm? I would angel for you but I don't know how to do any of the things they want to learn. sorry Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Homemade Fondant and Decorative Daisies
How to Make a Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot Glass
Sabrina Soto Presents: The Sophisticated Gelatin Shot!
Easy Fruit Tart Recipe Perfect for Memorial Day
How to Make the Perfect Banana Split
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...