A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,579
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gift fo r a girl turing 13  (Read 671 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calvinlover16
« on: June 16, 2006 02:57:23 PM »

She likes soccer,cats,the color orange and green,bacon. Also she is getting a new oom and it's going to be in a soccer theme so i could maybe make something or bye her something for that theme.Any ideas would really help,whether making or things to bye.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://benefitfashion.webs.com/  Fundraiser Blog with DIY's and more
white trash hero
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006 11:40:49 AM »

what about something to go in her room ..like a football(soccer,im from the uk) lampshade or curtains?
or get her a designer football. have you seen them? they are standard footballs but are really cool!im sure you could get one in her fave colours!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gloing
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006 02:40:24 AM »

i think a football shaped quilt would be nice (if you take heavier material it could also be a carpet).
and i have seen some football shaped handbags/ sports bags during the World cup.
or a pinboard painted as a football field...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006 02:56:43 AM »

how about a cushion like a soccer ball pattern , that would be cute
also i once saw bags made from old soccer balls!
goodluck cyndi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edamame
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006 08:38:24 PM »

that shop Archi McPhee (I think ) has all sorts of bacon themed items... bandaids, etc... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSupy

Can you handle the Supyness?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006 12:18:02 AM »

You could totally make her a "bacon" for the game "steal the bacon" and find instructions for the game and print it out for her. That would be fun! And something she could use as a game for a celebration.

Also, concerning soccer, maybe you could make her her very own soccer banner complete with her name and a picture of something she likes to hang in her room. My friend Becca got one as a teen and loved it!

There is also soccer pillows, purses.

Bend it like Beckham? Kicking and Screaming? Maybe you could include a soccer video!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calvinlover16
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006 08:21:15 PM »

thanks for all of the ideas!! My friend now changed her mind on her room.Now it's like a sky blue color[on her walls] and she is going to add dots of all this colors from her bed spread.Her bed spread was bought at sears so you could go there and look at it.It's white and has different colored dots on it[in teen bedding]So i don't know what to get her for her room now, i had ideas because you guys helped out a lot but now i have zero ideas for her room![i really want to get one thing for her room]Thanks for al of the ideas so far i really like them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://benefitfashion.webs.com/  Fundraiser Blog with DIY's and more
cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006 09:51:41 PM »

If she likes pokadots, why not get some pokadot fabric and make something or give it to her to create something. i think cushions for the bed etc are cool. Or a covered journal. they are easy, all straight sewing. Or a simple book bag.
cheers cyndiq
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dj_jammer506
x~Gay As A Rainbow is Bright~x

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006 08:55:13 AM »

Get a soccar ball and color the white parts orange and personalize it for her, go crazy on... Or at least that's what I would do.

- Dj
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking for someone to do any Personal Swap with... PM Me if interested! Don't Be afraid!
brownsugar13
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006 11:23:21 AM »

you could make her a whole basket of things!  if you sew, i'm sure you could whip up a soccer pillow along with one of those fleece blankets when you just tie the ends (sorry, i'm not exactly sure what they're called!)&& don't have to sew @ all!  throw in that movie...BEND iT LiKE BECKHAM!  &&while you're @ it, maybe you could make some soccer jewelry for her.  maybe, a bracelet??  alriteee...thats bout all i have&& i hoped i helped ya!!  after all....im turning 13 this july!  &&i'd enjoy all of these things (i also LOVE soccer!).  well, good luck then!

<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get the 2-Minute Smoky Eye With Tips From Kayleen McAdams!
Sofia Vergara Named Head and Shoulders Spokesperson
How To Get Gel Nails at Home
7 Fabulous Winter Beauty Fixes
The Monday Makeover - Double Braid Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...