A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
491 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: two-toning pics for stencils?  (Read 575 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

janie00
« on: July 27, 2004 05:24:31 PM »

ok i want to make this pic of ashton kutcher smaller and two-toned so that i can make it into a stencil... but i dont have photoshop or whatever they use to do it. this is what i DO have... Easy Photo 2.7, Photoimpact, and PhotoImpression. i also have Microsoft Word. I have tried to find out how on all these, is there a button i cant find or can u just not do it on these. Maybe a kind person would size them do it for me and post a link so i can print it Wink, but i soo dont expect u to. thanks for any help! http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.movies-on-dvds.com/ashton_kutcher.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.movies-on-dvds.com/ashton_kutcher_movies.htm&h=253&w=198&sz=16&tbnid=1GaIk0ylFQAJ:&tbnh=104&tbnw=82&start=17&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dashton%2Bkutcher%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG
THIS ROCKS   Logged

when i grow up, i'm going to Aristasia to wear full length velvet gowns to cocktail parties.
kimmykat
get out of my trash.

take it easy, your wired to detonate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004 02:48:34 PM »

okok ok on microsoft word you put the picture there. then you click the picture. a toolbar should appear on the screen that has two circles that look like half moons, two suns with arrows, triangles, and some other icons.. you click the half moon that is black and white and the pictures contrast changes. you click the icon that looks like paint swaps and you get a choice of automatic, greyscale, black and white, or wash out. you click on black and white and then you can modify it with the other buttons to your liking. hope that helps a bit and that im not telling you things you already know.. but thats what i wouldve done (:
KIM
THIS ROCKS   Logged

im going to live forever or die trying.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Pretty Highlights
How to Make a Zigzag Part
How to Make a Hair Bump Part 2/2
How to Make a Fish Braid
How to Make a Hair Bump Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto
@Home This Weekend: Celebrate Your State

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...