A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,712
Currently Running With Scissors:
679 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The 2006 Wishlist Swap June Gallery  (Read 4445 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mserocks
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2006 08:16:57 PM »

Got my wish today from LaughingLark - wow, I'm like the luckiest Craftster! She totally spoiled me. Not only did she send me all this FABULOUS stuff - she also sent little descriptions of each set as well as a nice long letter. I really needed a pick me up after the long boring day and the miserable traffic!

A MILLION thank yous  Kiss

Me looking very happy Smiley
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012 11:25:08 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi.

Ok, me too! www.wists.com/mserocks
RubyTuesday
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2006 06:36:16 AM »

Hey, what a lot of fab jewellery! - there are so many talented craftsters swapping on here  Smiley

I received from onthinice  Grin It felt like christmas opening the box!  Inside I was thrilled to find a mixed paper journal, beautiful stitch markers, a surprise swap journal and packets of koolaid!! Thank you onthinice! I just love this swap  Roll Eyes

The journals are just gorgeous :-) they are so professional, the mixed paper is wonderful and the beads on the cover really set it off :-) it's the first journal i've seen and it's even nicer than i imagined!  and i hadn't even listed a swap journal because i thought they must be so time consuming to make and i didn't want to be too greedy, - you must be telapathic onthinice!!

These stitch markers are great, just what i needed, I'll have to make a few more amigurumi to try them out :-)

Thank you very much onthinice  Kiss .. it's much appreciated!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2006 06:40:21 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennique
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2006 07:45:13 AM »

I got an AMAZING box crammed full of lucky stars. I mean CRAMMED...I took the picture and then couldn't get them back in the box. I need ti find a place to put them all, because I have stars from two awesome craftsters so far, and I'm just gonna keep wishing. Keep an eye out in about a year, and I'll post pics of all of them at my wedding.

Anyway, enough chatting, time for pics. They are a bit blurry (the cams acting up), but you get the idea.

As you can see, they are assorted sizes. She also used different patterned blue and green papers, which I love.

Thanks a million!

What are you planning to do with them all at your wedding???

And btw those stitch markers are absolutely beautiful onthinice, rubytuesday you are so lucky. If I knitted or crocheted I would be very envious  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~jenny
onthinice
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2006 08:16:18 AM »

...and i hadn't even listed a swap journal because i thought they must be so time consuming to make and i didn't want to be too greedy, - you must be telapathic onthinice!!

Everybody needs a swap journal!  Okay, and I post-stalked you a bit.   Grin  I am glad you like the things I sent you.  I am kind of worried about the stitch markers.  I think I should have used a heavier gauge of wire, so please tell me if they wind up bending with use.  I will replace them if they do.

jennique - thanks for the nice comment!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Into fictional letter writing? PM me. We need more characters. What am I talking about? Read about it at Dante's Wardrobe.
SparkleCookie

www.sparklecookie.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2006 09:43:19 AM »

I got a bag of Bead Madness from stellato_escuro.  Check it out.

notice that she included the plastic beads for BEAD MELTING!  Yahoo.  Too bad she didn't include a note telling my wife I should be allowed to melt beads in our oven.   Tongue

Oh, and my kitty loved the bag o goodies as well...

Thank you Stellato_escuro!  You totally made my day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sparklecookie.etsy. com
                      www.sparklecookie.c om
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2006 08:01:04 PM »

I received two packages in the last few days and am finally able to post pictures.

From Ezri_B, I received these 2 crocheted squares, which are a great addition to my friendship afghan!

And, from shiitake, some wonderful candy - including black salted licorice!  I've tried everything and it's wonderful!!!

THANKS to both of you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_chittybangbang
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006 08:51:23 PM »

..i am really craving a chocolate bar right now.haha..great stuff! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2006 10:41:23 AM »

yellowblanket received from me a while ago, and asked me to post a picture since her camera couldn't get any good pictures.

Here you go:

I'm glad you liked them yellowblanket!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
RubyTuesday
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2006 11:34:40 AM »

Bonzo spangly received these gloves that i made for her but she's been unable to post a pic:

...I'm thinking of making a pair for myself because they are so soft and snuggly!! - Hope you like them Bonzo  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2006 12:56:18 PM »

Mserocks, glad you like them!  Cool

I had soooo much fun making the jewelry!

I have another picture on photobucket, that shows the  woven blue necklace. Sorry- the image is pretty big, full screen size, and I left it that way to show the detail better. The beads that go across are wired in place.
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/LaughingLark/?action=view&current=bluewovensetcloseup.jpg&refPage=20&imgAnch=imgAnch26

I am getting addicted to making these pendants! I have since made a few more, and hopefully soon I will have a tut ready.

animegirlie, I love those earrings, especially the ones with the clear aurora borealis heart beads. I adore sparkly things! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Setup Preferences in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Use Advanced Adobe Photoshop CS3 Series
How to Save and Share the Actions in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Button Mode in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Work With Playback Option in Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...