A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,777
Currently Running With Scissors:
467 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The 2006 Wishlist Swap June Gallery  (Read 6707 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2006 08:16:57 PM »

Got my wish today from LaughingLark - wow, I'm like the luckiest Craftster! She totally spoiled me. Not only did she send me all this FABULOUS stuff - she also sent little descriptions of each set as well as a nice long letter. I really needed a pick me up after the long boring day and the miserable traffic!

A MILLION thank yous  Kiss

Me looking very happy Smiley
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012 11:25:08 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi.

Ok, me too! www.wists.com/mserocks
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2006 06:36:16 AM »

Hey, what a lot of fab jewellery! - there are so many talented craftsters swapping on here  Smiley

I received from onthinice  Grin It felt like christmas opening the box!  Inside I was thrilled to find a mixed paper journal, beautiful stitch markers, a surprise swap journal and packets of koolaid!! Thank you onthinice! I just love this swap  Roll Eyes

The journals are just gorgeous :-) they are so professional, the mixed paper is wonderful and the beads on the cover really set it off :-) it's the first journal i've seen and it's even nicer than i imagined!  and i hadn't even listed a swap journal because i thought they must be so time consuming to make and i didn't want to be too greedy, - you must be telapathic onthinice!!

These stitch markers are great, just what i needed, I'll have to make a few more amigurumi to try them out :-)

Thank you very much onthinice  Kiss .. it's much appreciated!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2006 06:40:21 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2006 07:45:13 AM »

I got an AMAZING box crammed full of lucky stars. I mean CRAMMED...I took the picture and then couldn't get them back in the box. I need ti find a place to put them all, because I have stars from two awesome craftsters so far, and I'm just gonna keep wishing. Keep an eye out in about a year, and I'll post pics of all of them at my wedding.

Anyway, enough chatting, time for pics. They are a bit blurry (the cams acting up), but you get the idea.

As you can see, they are assorted sizes. She also used different patterned blue and green papers, which I love.

Thanks a million!

What are you planning to do with them all at your wedding???

And btw those stitch markers are absolutely beautiful onthinice, rubytuesday you are so lucky. If I knitted or crocheted I would be very envious  Grin

PennedByJenn.com / Create & Bake

writer. crafter. home decor enthusiast. baker. pasta maker.
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2006 08:16:18 AM »

...and i hadn't even listed a swap journal because i thought they must be so time consuming to make and i didn't want to be too greedy, - you must be telapathic onthinice!!

Everybody needs a swap journal!  Okay, and I post-stalked you a bit.   Grin  I am glad you like the things I sent you.  I am kind of worried about the stitch markers.  I think I should have used a heavier gauge of wire, so please tell me if they wind up bending with use.  I will replace them if they do.

jennique - thanks for the nice comment!

My Pinterest
Into fictional letter writing? PM me. We need more characters. What am I talking about? Read about it at Dante's Wardrobe.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2006 09:43:19 AM »

I got a bag of Bead Madness from stellato_escuro.  Check it out.

notice that she included the plastic beads for BEAD MELTING!  Yahoo.  Too bad she didn't include a note telling my wife I should be allowed to melt beads in our oven.   Tongue

Oh, and my kitty loved the bag o goodies as well...

Thank you Stellato_escuro!  You totally made my day.

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2006 08:01:04 PM »

I received two packages in the last few days and am finally able to post pictures.

From Ezri_B, I received these 2 crocheted squares, which are a great addition to my friendship afghan!

And, from shiitake, some wonderful candy - including black salted licorice!  I've tried everything and it's wonderful!!!

THANKS to both of you!
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006 08:51:23 PM »

..i am really craving a chocolate bar right now.haha..great stuff! Smiley

crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2006 10:41:23 AM »

yellowblanket received from me a while ago, and asked me to post a picture since her camera couldn't get any good pictures.

Here you go:

I'm glad you liked them yellowblanket!

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2006 11:34:40 AM »

Bonzo spangly received these gloves that i made for her but she's been unable to post a pic:

...I'm thinking of making a pair for myself because they are so soft and snuggly!! - Hope you like them Bonzo  Smiley

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2006 12:56:18 PM »

Mserocks, glad you like them!  Cool

I had soooo much fun making the jewelry!

I have another picture on photobucket, that shows the  woven blue necklace. Sorry- the image is pretty big, full screen size, and I left it that way to show the detail better. The beads that go across are wired in place.

I am getting addicted to making these pendants! I have since made a few more, and hopefully soon I will have a tut ready.

animegirlie, I love those earrings, especially the ones with the clear aurora borealis heart beads. I adore sparkly things! Grin

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Graffiti Colors
How to Use Calligraphy Ink
How to Do Different Brush Strokes
How to Draw a Person Sitting Down
How to Draw What You Really See
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kitty Coasters
@Home This Weekend: Rustic Wreath
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...