A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,803
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fendi Spy Bag Pattern???  (Read 1289 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

twistedlime22
« on: June 13, 2006 10:14:16 AM »

I really want to make a bag like this.  Does anyone know how to make it or know of a pattern close to this?  

Any information would be amazing! Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010 05:17:04 PM by MareMare - Reason: to fix coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
peachtreebend
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006 08:15:51 AM »

Wow.  I like that purse.  I'll keep an eye out for a similar pattern - I've seen lots of purse patterns, but never one like that, but I'll keep looking............ ......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

peachtreebend
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006 08:26:50 AM »

Not exactly as the one you show, but will this help?

Simplicity 4668

the silver one.  I don't know. 

I'll keep looking.........
THIS ROCKS   Logged

twistedlime22
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006 09:46:18 AM »

Oh great, thanks. I'll look for the pattern.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mimik
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006 09:00:20 PM »

Yeah, I was going to suggest the Simplicity one...I don't think there is anything really like it from the traditional pattern companies - although with the popularity of this gorgeous bag I'm sure they will be coming out w/ their version.  I wish I had enough skills to suggest how to do your own pattern. I'll keep looking around, though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DangitJess
denimology.com

denimology.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007 05:31:14 PM »

Has anyone found out a pattern for this?

I am trying to simulate the shape of the handle...not necessarily in leather. I just want that general shape handle.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

denimology.com

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

You haven't had enough coffee until you can thread your machine while it's running!
namika
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007 10:00:26 AM »

I would love if any one could find a pattern for this - I own this bag (although its fake >___<) and I have a vintage scarf I'm dying to mould into this shape.

with concerns of the handle wouldn't it be best to sort of like weave strips of material around like a rope, cause looking at my bag it seems the leather is weaved around something that's thicker at the bottom.
On closer inspection cause the lining of my fake version is like trashed, the handle seems to be like a rope that's made of a collection of strips of material.

not sure what the weaving process entails, cause it seems very intricate pattern.

any way i hope that helps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DangitJess
denimology.com

denimology.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007 01:25:28 PM »

I would love if any one could find a pattern for this - I own this bag (although its fake >___<) and I have a vintage scarf I'm dying to mould into this shape.

with concerns of the handle wouldn't it be best to sort of like weave strips of material around like a rope, cause looking at my bag it seems the leather is weaved around something that's thicker at the bottom.
On closer inspection cause the lining of my fake version is like trashed, the handle seems to be like a rope that's made of a collection of strips of material.

not sure what the weaving process entails, cause it seems very intricate pattern.

Ooohhh Does your fake >___< Grin have the hidden change purse??? I don't think i'LL BE ADDING THAT IN JUST YET! Oh oops I hit caps..sorry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

denimology.com

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

You haven't had enough coffee until you can thread your machine while it's running!
namika
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007 01:49:51 PM »

Ooohhh Does your fake >___< Grin have the hidden change purse??? I don't think i'LL BE ADDING THAT IN JUST YET! Oh oops I hit caps..sorry

lol yeah it does, thought every time I use it things fall out of it >__<. but to recreate the hidden change purse in theory doesn't seem that hard.
The only thing you would need would be a metal purse clasp, and make the purse part out of the lining and attach it to the under side of the flap, cause on my bag the metal clasp rim isn't attached to the outer material,it just look like it is.

the only thing my bag doesn't have is the hidden lipstick holder, the metal part that should open seems to be sealed up, not that that's imperative the bag is soooo big you could fit in hundreds of lipsticks in it lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jewelry Trends in 2011
Fashionable Dresses - Summer 2011
Women in Hollywood: Red Carpet Round-Up
New York Street Chic
Spring - Summer Fashion Trends
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...