A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
625 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: has anyone bought craftster merch?  (Read 5681 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SarahFroggy
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2004 03:38:54 PM »

thanks.. Smiley who knew choosing a shirt would be so hard.. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
katiekat82

Here, kitty, kitty, kitty...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2004 07:20:17 PM »

I was wondering if anyone bought those shirts too (which I guess not many since Leah said she'd only made like $100)-- I like all the styles, but I don't really want a shirt that says Craftster. As much as I love this forum, it just won't fit with my wardrobe... Besides, I never wear shirts with logos and company stuff. I'm guessing that's probably why not many people have bought them. I had an idea, I guess this is as good a place to voice it as any-- what if we solicited some original designs to use for tee shirts? We have so many talented artists here it would be easy to come up with, say, ten or so designs for shirts. With nothing on them that says "Crafster" or anything, just cool, original, designs. I think that website Leah uses for the "swag" lets you send them any properly formatted designs--

What do you think, Leah?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dolly Parton is my spiritual leader, and Clint Eastwood is my sewing buddy.
leah
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

formerly "the craftster admin" - viva craftster!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2004 08:22:04 PM »

I was wondering if anyone bought those shirts too (which I guess not many since Leah said she'd only made like $100)-- I like all the styles, but I don't really want a shirt that says Craftster. As much as I love this forum, it just won't fit with my wardrobe... Besides, I never wear shirts with logos and company stuff. I'm guessing that's probably why not many people have bought them. I had an idea, I guess this is as good a place to voice it as any-- what if we solicited some original designs to use for tee shirts? We have so many talented artists here it would be easy to come up with, say, ten or so designs for shirts. With nothing on them that says "Crafster" or anything, just cool, original, designs. I think that website Leah uses for the "swag" lets you send them any properly formatted designs--

What do you think, Leah?

Well... the awesome thing about Cafepress.com is that you can absolutely anyone can open up their own shop!  It's really fun.  You can make your shop private so that only you and people to tell know about it or public like the Craftster shop.  It's free if you want to limit the range of things you want to offer but you have to pay if you want to offer a wider variety of things.

Go here check out the details: http://www.cafepress.com/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to support Craftster? Find out about becoming a Friend of Craftster!

{ craftastic.com | leahkramer.com | helloadorable.com }
katiekat82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2004 08:52:19 PM »

I've looked at the site before, it seems pretty cool. Maybe I was being vague in my post before-- I meant solicit designs for tee shirts to fund Craftster.... IE- Instead of the just having the "Craftster" shirts that you're not getting a lot of response to, get some people to make designs to sell. So it's still "Craftster" since we designed it, but people might actually buy it since it isn't just a Craftster logo. If people opened their own little shops to help fund Craftster, it'd be a bit of a logistics nightmare getting the money to you, no?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SarahFroggy
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2004 06:53:24 AM »

people could design and we could vote or something and leah could add them to the craftster swag. that would be easier than each person opening a shop.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
katiekat82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2004 02:53:33 PM »

Yep, that's exactly what I was suggesting.

So, should we start a new thread? Leah doesn't need any more work to do I'm sure...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

melidomi

knit like the wind!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2004 01:35:46 PM »

And we could even make them 'limited editions' only have a design up for say a couple of months, that way people aren't giving their work away forever if they don't want to....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
vanillaxlight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2004 08:10:41 PM »

I'm totally up for the uniqur design thing. As much as I love craftster, I don't want to fork over money for a shirt that only says craftster on it.. when I could do that myself. I don't have a whole lot of money. But if the design on the tee were unique and beautiful, I'd be more apt to buy one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm no longer a moderator, but I will always love June 2005 - October 2008

http://robotsinagrid.com
SaraAnn
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2004 08:34:23 PM »

Hi, I'd buy the t-shirts with the retro-looking craftster logos. I think they're cool!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
germ@n_chocol@te
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2004 09:54:09 PM »

Are there going to be any shirts with the actual craftster.org logo that I so proudly click every time I log on, and sits peacefully in the upper left hand corner of the window? Grin *prays*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Lemon and Egg White Mask For Acne
Red Carpet Beauty Secrets Revealed
The Bubble Fantasy Nail You Can Do at Home
Tips For Fall Nails, Makeup and Fashion
Christie Brinkley Shares Her Beauty Secret
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...