Swap name: Easter Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: IridescentDoll
Sign-up date range: 2/17/12 - 2/29/12
Date to send item by: 3/28/12
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap: This swap is simple, you will be crafting Easter items for your partner. So will be crafting for childrens
Easter baskets and some just every day Easter items. This will be a 5 point swap You can do 1 medium and 3 smalls, 1 large and 1 medium, 1 large and 2 smalls or if you choose to do all smalls I ask that you really make them special
Here's a guide to the points system:
Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A stuffed animal,
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
- PM both the organizer and your partner when you send and receive.
- post to the thread at least once a week (communication is important) if you are going to be MIA and you know of this ahead of time please contact both the organizer and your partner, so we know you have not flaked!
- remember to get a DC# in the United States and save your receipt if international
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM the organizer at any time!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Craft my Easter Basket
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies or other restrictions that you would like note?
Do you have any allergens in your home (smoke, pets, etc..)?
What crafts can you do?
What crafts do you admire? (i.e. sewing, knitting)
Do you want useful or decorative items?
Anything you'd especially like to receive?
Anything you really DON'T want to receive?
If your partner includes edible goodies; what sort of things do you like?
Do you have Children?
(If you have children how many also enclude ages. It will help with deciding what items are age appropriate)
Are you opposed to receiving religious items?
Are you opposed to receiving items that represent The Easter Bunny and or any non religous image?
Will you be having an Egg Hunt?
Who will these items be for?
Anything else you would like your partner to know:
Note about Personal Messages (PMs) to Organizer: Please label PMs to organizer with title of "Craft my Eaaster Basket" or "Easter". If urgent please add urgent in the title so I may get to you ASAP
Note about Communication: For a wonderful swap experience, communication is the key. Please keep in touch with your partner. Further, it would be nice if you would post in this thread at least once a week (you could just stop in for a quick hello.....or if on holiday or will be without internet access or anything of the such, just post a message....it gives your partner and organizer warm fuzzy feelings to know you are still around).
Notes about Sending, Receiving, and Feedback
SENDING: Take pictures of your items before you send. When sending, you must use a DC# (or for overseas keep that receipt). Keep your receipt until your partner receives. PM organizer and partner when you send.
RECEIVING: PM organizer and partner when you receive. Take pictures of received items. (Please take quality pictures, like ones you would take of your work.) Post pictures in gallery in a timely manner.
FEEDBACK: Given when a package is received (verified through PM or DC#) Detailed feedback will be given. Examples: Sent Early or Lack of Communication: No PMs of Sending/Receiving.
This is my first time organizing so lets make this as smooth as possible and please NO FLAKERS