well, I didn't have much homework over the weekend, and while cleaning out my bead supply I found a bunch of awesome beads, so I spent about 2 hours beading... and here are the results!
1. Blue glass wire wrapped beads with tiny little star charms
2. black beads with tiny sparklies embedded in them with clear swarovski on top and bottom - much sparklier in person
3. I don't really like this pair.. purple flowers with yellow leaves hanging below
4. large purple resin beads with gold caps on top and bottom on large gold hoops
5. same as above, but green instead of purple
6. little rainbow-and-cloud polymer clay beads
7. glass purple cloudy and clear beads
8. two little charms, a lock and a key
9. sparkly purple beads
10. blue glass circles
11. square spiral beads on a long headpin
12. swarovski hearts
aaand the bracelet! rainbow glass beads alternating with tiny silver beads, on elastic string
That's it! Thanks for looking!
Comments, critiques, and suggestions welcome!