I used remnants from the Dr Potter's Medicine Show suit I made for The ManFlesh (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=451059.0
) to make Delia her own cospup costume! This is what the "prototype" dog coat (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=451343.0
) I made last week was testing. I am tickled to pieces with how it turned out! Now they have matching outfits to go with the matching beards! And matching facial expressions.
As I spent about 10 hours on this, not including planning, plotting, figuring, and flouncing, I am going to share photos of detail after detail.
Mostly taken at night in artificial light. Oh well!
Vest, shirt, buttons:
The back with the buttons:
As mentioned above, it's made from remnants & leftovers from the suit I made earlier. But for the other parts: shirt, fleece liner, hook & loop & buttons, I was able to pull from stash! The only thing I bought was wide
hook & loop tape to fasten the front to the back.
(this is all for Delia's papa's debut novel, Dr Potter's Medicine Show
which comes out on Feb 2 in the UK and Feb 7 in the
US - which is why I'm so busy making "Fan Art" for it!)