I failed my goal for 2007, although I'm almost done. I'll post some pictures when I have more time.
I have several goals for 2008:
* Completing the linen sampler that I failed to complete in 2007 (almost done)
* Completing the Country Life Sampler from Cross Stitch Collection that I failed to complete for my dad's birthday on December 30
* Starting a Little House Needleworks sampler, I already have bought the pattern. (The moon and the stars twinkling over my head are hung from the night with invisible thread)
* Finishing a Winnie the Pooh initial that I've been wanting to make for forever. (Halfway done) I got this kit when I was 11, from my grandma, made a big mess of it and somehow managed to save the pattern, so I'm re-doing it again.
* Making a Tatty Teddy mailart for my aunt's birthday in April. She was the one who learned me to stitch but she can't stitch anymore because of physical reasons so she deserves a nice mailart. There's not many people for whom I'd make something as time consuming as a mail art, but she'll appreciate the work that went in it.
* Actually, I had some 20 more plans
See, that's why I never manage to do everything I'm planning to do.
This was my last post in this thread, 6.5 years ago.
I finished up the linen sampler this July. It was nearly finished in 2008, but I didn't pick it up again until this spring.
I never finished the Country Life sampler either. The person it was meant to be given to, saw it before it was finished and hated it. Still have it somewhere.
I never even started that Little House Needleworks sampler, but I still have the pattern, yarn and fabric too...
I did finish up the initial and the mailart though.