Helloooo 2012!! We are going to kick this year off right!
Happy birthday to all the wonderful January craftsters out there! I am so happy to have this swap available to us each year. It makes my day to get birthday mail!
My name is Amy, and I'm going to be turning 25 on the 25th! I love to travel, fly on park swings, and create things! I am attracted to rich/saturated and bright colours, I salavate for fruity scents, and I love cottons and synthetics.
The pictures below are only examples, and they're hotlinked to open a new tab to see them bigger. I'm really flexible on the type of design and colours for most things. Just message me!
I hope you'll find something that ignites your creative fancy on my list, anything here would tickle me pink!
1. Retro-phone cell phone case
2. Embroidered hoop in this sort of style (Open minded to colours and subject matter
3. Yoshi Screened or Appliqued shirt showing his tongue out
4. Grocery totes in fun fabrics
5. Fun wallet with lots of card slots
6. BIGGEST WISH EVER
- A crinoline petticoat to give me that 1950's fullness1.
1. A necklace with this phrase would be great!
2. Yoshi earrings
3. Pretty beaded bracelets
4. Blue themed loaded charm bracelet
5. Asymetrical pearl necklace
6. Fancy hair comb
1. A grey beret that slouches 2. Fat comfy cowl
3. Headband with a flower
4. Thick fingerless gloves
Guterman machine embroidery thread
Serger thread (Sets of 4)
Note Cards n' envelopes
Loose leaf teas
Book lamp Claims I've Made:
Send by Jan. 16 Retro_Rose to nilmerg for a plastic bag holder tube and pincushion from her pinterests
Send by Jan. 21 Retro_Rose to phnxreign99 for a skirt from her wistsClaims Made On Me:
Big huggy thanks to Myyrh to making a double claim on me for some fingerless mittens and a cowl!
An excited hip hip hurrah to sweatereyes for a retro looking felt cell phone case!
A bubbly cheer out loud to Miss Barbara for a grey slouchy beret!