I claim igobylori for some wisty surpises
This is my 2nd claim.
I'm from good ol' KY! I'm a 20 year old mom and a very proud wife. My husband and I own our own business. I work there part-time and am a mommy the rest of the time.
I really love bright colors. Pink is my favorite! I also love natural tones (i.e. brown, robin egg blue, etc.). I like big, bold patterns. I love anything retro! Anything from the 50's rock! I love to scrapbook and sew. I also love to knit...I am a beginner at all of the above. Also, more than anything...I LOVE Elvis Presley!
-Screen Printing Kit
- Resin Kit
- Quill Kit
- Shrinky Dink Kit
- Learn to knit more than a scarf kit
-Cloth Menstrual Pads (with wings & fasterners please) ***Big Wish***
- A bag to hold all of my knitting junk.
- ANYTHING for my almost 2 year old daughter. Clothes, dolls, blankie, anything...She really loves Blues Clues and I have the hardest time finding anything. So if you sent me something Blues Clues related, I would forever be indebted to you.
-Funny t-shirts. I have some that I really love on my Wists. Stenciled, silk screened, appliqued...any would be great. PM for size.
-Any jewelry at all!!
-Magic yarn ball
-A purse! I love purses! The bigger the better...not suitcase size or anything...but a good "junk" holding size. Here are some that I like :http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=169889.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=176379.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=170634.0
- Stationary/Notecards (they can be completely blank or decorated. This is another ***Big Wish*** My best friend is leaving for Iraq in Feb. and I want to send her something ever single day so I need lots of cards and stuff
-Hand Embroidering Patterns (I LOVE Sublime Stitching!)
-Socks to make sock monkeys with
-Any scrap fabric would be GREAT! I have some that I love on my Wist list
-FLANNEL! I have about 6 baby blankets that I need to make so any pastels would be great. Bright colors would be awesome too!
-Some pictures of old pin up plus-size girls
-Any jewelry making supplies...beads, wire, tools...anything. I've just started getting interested in making jewelry but I hardly have any supplies at all.
- I would really like some Christmas decorations. I love vintage things, homemade things, new things...I just REALLY love Christmas!
- I collect vintage crafty things like pincushions, scissors, thimbles, etc.
- Something from my WISTS http://www.wists.com/dyingtolive
-Anything with Elvis
-Anything with butterflies
-Anything with monkeys
- I really love Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends...so anything for me or my daughter with Bloo or any other characters from the show would ROCK!
- I would LOVE a good book to read!